Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Love Is Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Alive (382 Views)

Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Alive by sheyi2me: 1:53pm On May 10, 2018
Someone once said that "love is dead" which I disagreed. Love is immortal, people are only tuned to think love is dead. It is this thought which has made our society this sick. Love is alive, and it is the greatest medicine to heal our world of its continuous predicaments. Let us express love and the easiest way to do that is to sort after the goods in one another. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Re: Love Is Alive by IamPlato(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2018

You Are Busy Saying I Love You All. If I Send You Pm Now You Will Not Answer me
Re: Love Is Alive by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

You Are Busy Saying I Love You All. If I Send You Pm Now You Will Not Answer me

Bro, please cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things To Learn From The Royal Wedding Of Harry And Meghan / Sht / Does It Matter How Nice A Cheat Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.