Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive (1705 Views)

Urgent! Should He Take The Job Offer Or Not? / Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Please Help Urgent, Should I Tell My Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2022
..........When I came back from where I went to I discovered that the only access door to the whole house was locked, I meet my brother outside. He said the wife locked the house from inside and refused to open. I was angry of myself at because that's not where am supposed to stay, I left I didn't talk to him or asked his wife to open the door for me. This was around 12 p.m, went outside to hang around, now this is 7 p.m , I went back home to discover that' the house is still locked. I don't know if she has killed herself inside or what. Am planning to called the police to come help me check if she is actually alive or not. Please should I call the police
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
The full story.... Pardon my English.

Please I need urgent answers on the above topics, I'm typing this out of frustration and anger. I don't know even know where to start from.... I Was working outside my state before our project got finished, and the Chinese company asked us to go home, before traveling to another state for work i was staying with my elder brother in a 3 bed room flat owned by my father in the City, during that time of working outside the state my elder brother I was staying with got married to this wicked girl. So when i was asked by the Chinese to go home it was frustrating because I didn't want to come home and keep staying with my brother, and my father who is the village prohibit us from renting house. He always encourage us to stay in his house since it is a big flat. If we tried to rent house to be independent he will start talking if we want to leave the house for who. When I came back i discovered that the the other 1 bed flat he was planing to give me to stay has been rented out, they said they flat was wasting, that they didn't know i will be back soon. I said okay, I started looking for a another house to rent for my self. When my father heard that I have started looking for a house bhe called me on phone and started talking, why I want to leave his to go rent another house, if I want to put division in his family, if I don't want to leave close to my blood brother. He encourage me to go and continue staying with my brother in the 3 bed room flat I was staying before he got married I was angry because am not a kid it will be unfair for me to go and stay with my brother and the wife in the same flat. After enough pleading, I accepted to go stay with them since the room are 3, plus parlor, dinning room, store and kitchen.
The issue now : since I came back this my brother's wife has been fighting and quarrelling with my brother. They fought today again early in the morning. I dressed up and go outside to go look for work as usual not talking to them because I no dey put mouth for their matter because my brother is a SIMP. When I came back from where I went to I discovered that the only access door to the whole house was locked, I meet my brother outside. He said the wife locked the house from inside and refused to open. I was angry of myself at because that's not where am supposed to stay, I left I didn't talk to him or asked his wife to open the door for me. This was around 12 p.m, went outside to hang around, now this is 7 p.m , I went back home to discover that' the house is still locked. I don't know if she has killed herself inside or what. Am planning to called the police to come help me check if she is actually alive or not. Please should I call the police
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
I'm still outside till now. Omor!
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Bluezy13(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Family matters.
Report to your father.
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Chris2863(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Don’t open the door by yourself op. Involve the police or at least have eye witnesses. My advice to your brother, they should go their separate ways. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Btw, leave that house op; even if you guys have 1 million rooms there, give your bro and his wife some space. How are you even comfortable staying with them??
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Chris2863:
Don’t open the door by yourself op. Involve the police or at least have eye witnesses. My advice to your brother, they should go their separate ways. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Btw, leave that house op; even if you guys have 1 million rooms there, give your bro and his wife some space. How are you even comfortable staying with them??
is so depressing, and my father don't want to understand. I have never in my life been in this kind of discomfort,...
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by dnawah(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
LUAN1:
The full story.... Pardon my English.

Please I need urgent answers on the above topics, I'm typing this out of frustration and anger. I don't know even know where to start from.... I Was working outside my state before our project got finished, and the Chinese company asked us to go home, before traveling to another state for work i was staying with my elder brother in a 3 bed room flat owned by my father in the City, during that time of working outside the state my elder brother I was staying with got married to this wicked girl. So when i was asked by the Chinese to go home it was frustrating because I didn't want to come home and keep staying with my brother, and my father who is the village prohibit us from renting house. He always encourage us to stay in his house since it is a big flat. If we tried to rent house to be independent he will start talking if we want to leave the house for who. When I came back i discovered that the the other 1 bed flat he was planing to give me to stay has been rented out, they said they flat was wasting, that they didn't know i will be back soon. I said okay, I started looking for a another house to rent for my self. When my father heard that I have started looking for a house bhe called me on phone and started talking, why I want to leave his to go rent another house, if I want to put division in his family, if I don't want to leave close to my blood brother. He encourage me to go and continue staying with my brother in the 3 bed room flat I was staying before he got married I was angry because am not a kid it will be unfair for me to go and stay with my brother and the wife in the same flat. After enough pleading, I accepted to go stay with them since the room are 3, plus parlor, dinning room, store and kitchen.
The issue now : since I came back this my brother's wife has been fighting and quarrelling with my brother. They fought today again early in the morning. I dressed up and go outside to go look for work as usual not talking to them because I no dey put mouth for their matter because my brother is a SIMP. When I came back from where I went to I discovered that the only access door to the whole house was locked, I meet my brother outside. He said the wife locked the house from inside and refused to open. I was angry of myself at because that's not where am supposed to stay, I left I didn't talk to him or asked his wife to open the door for me. This was around 12 p.m, went outside to hang around, now this is 7 p.m , I went back home to discover that' the house is still locked. I don't know if she has killed herself inside or what. Am planning to called the police to come help me check if she is actually alive or not. Please should I call the police
call her parents
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
dnawah:
call her parents
I will tell my brother to do that.
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by DaCharis2016: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Discuss with your brother
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by placeofallure(f): 1:25am On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:

Sorry about your situation. I understand how discomforting it can be to be locked out of your apartment for hours; especially when at times when we return, we just want to UnCloth and shower and probably take a nap.

We need updates. Has she opened the door now? For humanity sake, I hope she's alright.

I won't take sides between your brother and his "supposedly" wicked wife. I'm not wearing their shoes so I don't really know.

For you, Mr. Man, you HAVE TO leave that apartment ASAP! Your dad's position is coming from good old days when kinsmanship and clanship existed among families. We've adopted the white man's culture and it's a close and private existence now. Explain to him again and if he still doesn't understand, he doesn't have to know you now live in a rented apartment. Just "codedly" do your thing for your sanity sake.
Good luck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Kobojunkie: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:
You said you no dey put mouth for their affair yet you have concluded that your brother is a simp? undecided

The woman locked the door to the building, and that should be your one and only concern in this. Their marital issues shouldn't be your problem at all. So, if you are going to call the cops, I recommend you focus on charging both husband and wife for inconveniencing your life with what is meant to be their private affairs. Whether she is alive or not, should be for her husband and her to worry about. By charging the couple, you can avoid a report of this or any similar in the future. And maybe cause them to keep their marital chaos away from you in the future. undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by bigdammyj: 4:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Good choice.

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Dailyparrot: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:
is so depressing, and my father don't want to understand. I have never in my life been in this kind of discomfort,...

How old are you? When I hear adults say "my father this", "my mother that", it irks me.

You have your life to live outside your father. Take a decision and stand by it as an adult that you are.

You are calling your brother a SIMP. If you can't dawn your dad that lives in the village and get an apartment, is it the woman in the same apartment with you that you can stand up to? You might end up being the bigger SIMP when you marry. angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Bashnigga(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2022
Op what's the update

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Nwaotu10(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Update us, Alpha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Sucre6: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Op hafar, give us update Nah

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Orubebe01: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2022
What's the update

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:
Please, what's the update; has she opened the door for you guys?

1 Like

Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Update on the yesterday issue:
I was really angry at myself yesterday, it put me into more depression because am not supposed to be there. The reason why I wanted to go to the police was that, was thinking maybe she has harm herself inside after locking the door, I wanted a witness
before opening the door forcefully, because I didn't hear any movement from the house, I was even trying to push the iron door, yet refused to come open the door, I became afraid if she has harm herself. I thank God because she is alive, she finally opened the door at around 9p.m.

Reason why I called my brother a SIMP: The red flag of this lady is too obvious even to a blind to see, yet he ignored those red flag.
Secondly, he didn't date this Lady upto a year to know she is submissive or not. I myself get to know her only 2 weeks to their wedding. After only 3 months from their wedding she stated giving my brother real headache.
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:
Update on the yesterday issue:
I was really angry at myself yesterday, it put me into more depression because am not supposed to be there. The reason why I wanted to go to the police was that, was thinking maybe she has harm herself inside after locking the door, I wanted a witness
before opening the door forcefully, because I didn't hear any movement from the house, I was even trying to push the iron door, yet refused to come open the door, I became afraid if she has harm herself. I thank God because she is alive, she finally opened the door at around 9p.m.

Reason why I called my brother a SIMP: The red flag of this lady is too obvious even to a blind to see, yet he ignored those red flag.
Secondly, he didn't date this Lady upto a year to know she is submissive or not. I myself get to know her only 2 weeks to their wedding. After only 3 months from their wedding she stated giving my brother real headache.
Your brother's private life is not your business as there is no law against one choosing to move forward with a red-flag-laden relationship. Relationships, even marriage, are trial-and-error. undecided

That said, so you decided to endure standing outside of your own place for many hours because of your brother's relationship problems? Well, the next time similar happens, be sure not to open another thread on Nairaland so we can all be reminded on this thread how you chose not to put a meaningful end to that issue in particular. undecided
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by LUAN1: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your brother's private life is not your business as there is no law against one choosing to move forward with a red-flag-laden relationship. Relationships, even marriage, are trial-and-error. undecided

That said, so you decided to endure standing outside of your own place for many hours because of your brother's relationship problems? Well, the next time similar happens, be sure not to open another thread on Nairaland so we can all be reminded on this thread how you chose not to put a meaningful end to that issue in particular. undecided
I won't.., my stay with them is going to be over very soon, because I'm going to go against my dad to get my own apartment, I won't be aware of anything that happen again..
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
LUAN1:
I won't.., my stay with them is going to be over very soon, because I'm going to go against my dad to get my own apartment, I won't be aware of anything that happen again..
Why waste money you could save for your future when you can resolve a lot of your current issues by simply reaching a formal agreement with your housemates? undecided
Re: Urgent ! Should I Call The Police To Help Me Check If She Is Alive by Nicepoker(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Op you are very lucky. You can use your brother's ordeals as a great lesson. I hope you aren't dating one Jezebel out there yourself grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Age Is Too Young And Too Old For You? / My Husband Is In Love With My Younger Sis. What Do I Do? / Are Girls On Social Media/hookup Sites Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.