Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (95112 Views)

10 Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by ubunja(m): 4:49am On May 11, 2018
VULCAN:
Someone mentioned days of old and your response is to mention celebrity women who reigned in the mid to late 20th century. So that is your understanding of the term "days of old". Lol

That's why online conversations are so chaotic because one in his 50s may be arguing with a teenager who thinks they have seen it all.

i was even suprised how she ran to AMERICAN women celebrities ignoring real "women of old" discussed in our history books.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by lifedynamics: 5:08am On May 11, 2018
xynerise:

That cliché is less than 20% right grin

Who is now behind a successful bachelor?? grin

That saying angers me more than many things... And there are many

So a woman is behind my success? If I slap them and their saying together Ehn undecided... Only two people are behind it... God and I

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by israelmao(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2018
Mutual contribution is better then equal contribution,equal contribution could make man lose his position as a man in the home.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by 124mumsy: 5:14am On May 11, 2018
Olifiz:

No problem. Stay blessed.
guy you have shown maturity at its peak, I really do appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by brownhawk: 5:31am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=67446883]

which assurance are you talking about undecided[/quote should have stopped taking her serious the moment she asked for assurance despite all u mention. My instincts never deceive me
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by zinaunreal(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2018
Lol humor , humility , loyality. This is a huge joke. Op just mentioned every thing required for a relationship. Its not specific for women. Now imagine bringing a woman who aint humble to your home, youre finished na. OP you have said nothing new abeg
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by coputa(m): 6:26am On May 11, 2018
A man can equally offer these things to his wife apart from sex.The man is the head of the home,the happiness of the home revolves round hI'm.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:27am On May 11, 2018
ItzBIM:
I'm pretty sure you have heard a statement like this before "After sex some girls have nothing else to offer" well I am here to tell you ladies some things you can offer in a relationship apart from sex.

1. HUMOR

No man wants a girl with no sense of humor, some girls think a relationship is a one-sided affair, as long as he is making me laugh and happy am ok. Wrong. It should also be the other way around. A sense of humor is a necessity in life and you should enjoy using it to its fullest extent. Don't get angry over every little thing learn to laugh at yourself once in a while.

2. EQUAL CONTRIBUTIONS

You should be able to provide for your man as much as he provides for you because he deserves to feel safe and loved too. Strive to match his ambition, not stand on the sidelines while he does all of the work. No reason why you shouldn't be able to assist during difficult times, taking him on dates.

3. HUMILITY

A woman should possess the humility needed to set aside her own needs and give support to her man. This can be as small as giving him control over the remote or as big as choosing what kind of car to buy. Of course, you would have your preferences. You will voice your opinions. But overall, you know making your man happy will ultimately help you, and the relationship thrive.

4. SUPPORT
"Behind every successful man, there is a woman"
A man needs someone who has his back. A woman is great at this because she falls into the role of chief supporter. Women naturally encourage and support. They tell their men they are doing a great job, and that they are good at what they do.
When your man has issues with a co-worker, you should be able to help him understand how to deal with it. Give him the extra push he needs to take care of business. When he succeeds, you celebrate with him.

5. LOYALTY
You should be loyal to your man. Make dishonesty repulsive to you. If you make a commitment, make sure you stick to it. Mean what you say and stay loyal to your man no matter how far away you are.

Thanks for reading

Feel free to add yours

Any man demanding all this shii from a woman should put a ring on her finger like a boss.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by kense88: 6:38am On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

While "literature " on how industrious African women of the 20th century were, is scarce, I would like to let you know that their white counterparts were nothing close to what you mentioned above.

Think of women like Elizabeth Taylor and the rest, these women married more than 5 times and were known to value their diamonds more than men. Cher and Diana Ross are not on talking terms till date because of a man.

So, who exactly are these women of old that you are heaping praises on?
Don't mind them. Every time they will be telling us our mothers is this and that, as if they were there when she is young and slaying.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Lalas247(f): 6:41am On May 11, 2018
IamPlato:

Her Intelligence!

Her Diligence!

Her Cooking Skill!

Her Intergrity!

Her Whatsapp& Facebook password!

Is That Too Much To Ask?
Password ke...
Means u don’t trust her na ..
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Lalas247(f): 6:42am On May 11, 2018
Na so
Even if the lady does all this ! If he wants to cheat he will .....
Need to stop living life like a text book it doesn’t work ..

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by wizrose(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2018
Divay22:
What's now the PM for undecided

y dnt u ask google

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by austyn0(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

There is nothing written here that is not biblical.Then u don't just want marriage ni. Everything cheating cheating.Leave your future and your children concentrate on cheating .
Sorry,, I don't think I get your point and also, I don't think you got mine.....
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Tomoyayi(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

sex ist just coming toghether....becoming a ol....nothing special about that....

You're very wrong o.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by austyn0(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2018
comshots:
Don't they cheat as well?
Very tiresome something,,, have been watching the comments of sone ladies on similar threads,, it's always that excuse.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Olifiz(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2018
124mumsy:
guy you have shown maturity at its peak, I really do appreciate it

Thank you.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by austyn0(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2018
HARDDON:

http://media.tenor.co/images/207833daf1a6dff99e9e505895043f73/tenor.gif

Yea, they all cheat! Don't they? cheesy

Well , deal ladies hear this: what you say you Become/experience. You attract what you think mostly about. The power of life and death lies on the tongue. Finally, "you shall have whatsoever you say". Read your Bibles!

So you see? The guys that are coming around you are cheats because of what you have been thinking /saying.

Learn to talk right after now.

Laughs....Truth.

1 Like

Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by princfred(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2018
nikkypearl:

and what exactly do you have to offer
See them.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by headbasher96(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2018
nikkypearl:
assurance
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by kense88: 7:10am On May 11, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

You have a lot to learn if you can't figure my usage of testosterone in that post in regard to you're early remark.

And you haven't mentioned how women were created out of a man since you said it's a fact. show me proof.
Abeg just ignore that olodo. He was definitely receiving a Mouth Action, when he was typing those trash
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by nancyv(f): 7:10am On May 11, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The truth is, There isn't anything a woman can offer a man except sex trust me.

Except you're the kind of man that want your wife to build you a house, pay kids fees, buy you a car, or provide food for the family.

If you see yourself as the man a woman cant provide any of this for, like you covered all this expenses and responsibility then ask yourself what the hell is left to contribute ? if you find nothing then know a woman contribute one thing that is suck the hustle stress out of your dick but even at this they can't do very well cause they nag up all the time.

The only thing a woman was born to do is breed to keep the human race, any other thing is a plus privileges from men to women as a thank you for bringing my children to this world. Is the bitter truth the society want us to be politically correct with.

And dont think of playing you ave a mother's or sister card at me it won't work. cause like everyone mother they were someone's girlfriend before the met your father, and how do you think their boyfriends gon look at your mother's? one answer HOE. same thing applies to women that say men are scum , they wont apply the rule to their sons.

But in truth men are scums women are hoes and the world is crazy.
I completely disagree with you.most women are the breadwinners of their family.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Olulinks(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2018
nikkypearl:

His life! Isn't his life worth it?
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Dirkcoyt: 7:14am On May 11, 2018
nancyv:

I completely disagree with you.most women are the breadwinners of their family.

I'm not talking about the unfortunate women that married a man that can carry out family responsibility.

I was talking about men who had something going on for them , what do you think you can contribute to such man? Answer is pūssy.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Olulinks(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Must you mention good sex
Why not? Do u wanna be doing it outside?
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by Nobody: 7:15am On May 11, 2018
Olulinks:

Why not? Do u wanna be doing it outside?

.who it helps tongue
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by princfred(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont need to proof anything....women have no reason to like you....

i can even explain it mathematicaly....but why should i....??

your heart is full of hate against yourselve...

sooo,fvck off...!!
Na lie. Paying the bills for them, feeding, housing and clothing them is more than enough reason to.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by fucktoto: 7:16am On May 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have family and friends for that so tell me something else

money, money, money and more money.

are you happy now?
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by kense88: 7:33am On May 11, 2018
okwabayi:
The thread topic speaks the truth. Sex is not the only attribute a human should possess. Self development goes both ways regardless of gender. Build hobbies and skills, they make you a more interesting individual overall.

Sex is short: only 8 - 14 minutes for the first round. I can't estimate more because I've only done one-rounders. My point is: after wooing the person for weeks or months in some cases and finally get that 15 minutes of pleasure, what next? Una two go look each other till another day when conji bring una two together. Such relationships don't last, they never do. No wonder people cheat.

I read books: I can spit random facts at will. I watch movies: I can recommend interesting films depending on one's character. I exercise a lot: I can tone your body to suit either my or your taste. I will learn to cook... one day. I dey pound yam though and I'm very good at it.
Nice one
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by braxjay(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Must you mention good sex

YES !
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by princfred(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

I'm not talking about the unfortunate women that married a man that can carry out family responsibility.

I was talking about men who had something going on for them , what do you think you can contribute to such man? Answer is pūssy.
Phony enough na that guy man they de find and become surprised that the only see them as private fuxkmate and baby factory because what else does she contribute.
Re: Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex by BchristopherJ(m): 7:42am On May 11, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

This is blatant lie in this modern era. It was however true in the days of old where women saw themselves as people of virtue not objects of sexual gratification.

ADVICE TO YOUNG MEN

A man that is waiting for one woman(exception of mothers) to support him before achieving his goal has high chance of dying a failed man.

Women these days are waiting to "enjoy" the benefit of a successful man rather than support a man to be successful... This is without prejudice to the noble efforts of a minute number of young ladies of virtues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.