Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia (29799 Views)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 10, 2018
...another rich kid..
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Bimpe29: 9:34pm On May 10, 2018
Barakallahu fihi. Congratulations!
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Mofpearl: 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
chineloSA:

sad sad their education is the poorest. I taught there. I wouldn't advice even my worst enemy.

Did you teach at a university or at an independent school?

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by daewoorazer(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
teabully:
spot on, u really woke me up from my slumber, is this daewoorazer with anoda account

Wehreh grin...I don’t do alternates

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by chineloSA(f): 11:06pm On May 10, 2018
Mofpearl:

University
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by teabully(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2018
daewoorazer:

Wehreh grin...I don’t do alternates

talk of d DEVIL.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by gagadey(m): 1:24am On May 11, 2018
life2017:
She graduated as the best graduating student. Kudos to her. Intelligent fulani woman.

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In S/arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"

I tire o!
Even at that sef,they wil stil cme to Nigeria and fail MDCN exam. The one that will manage to pass,will jst be practicing wot i dnt knw.

A few examptions tho. I hope she is among that few
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by newslifeop: 1:37am On May 11, 2018
ohh
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Demzy4: 7:09am On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Come graduate for naija university now undecided

Go abroad to pass cheap courses

Useless rich kids

And are Nigerian graduates better than their graduates? Think twice before talking.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2018
LiftedMan:
its clear Nigerian politician wont repair Nigeria for us, they prefer to send their kids overseas than to make our universities better, good luck to the lady.
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2018
chineloSA:

sad sad their education is the poorest. I taught there. I wouldn't advice even my worst enemy.
Really Which school exactly? undecided
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Ayobami7(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Congrat
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by joechingo: 4:03pm On May 11, 2018
Thank God for her life
Codeine missed out on this one
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by chineloSA(f): 8:31pm On May 11, 2018
Mofpearl:

Demmzy15:
Really Which school exactly? undecided

University of Tabuk and later University of Hail.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Mofpearl: 12:02pm On May 12, 2018
chineloSA:

University of Tabuk and later University of Hail.

I am curious now, what course were you teaching? I also want to clarify, when you say their education are the poorest, do you mean their command of the English languge is poor, and hence not fit for a university level? Or do you mean the knowledge is poor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots At PDP Secretariat As Atiku Submits Nomination Form / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.