Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia (29801 Views)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Sektor101(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
Sweet
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
Mires:
Op stop misinforming the general public.

MBBS is unclassified degree programme.

There's nothing like Grading in MBBS. Where does the First Class comes from?

From your ignorance.
...come...
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by shankara7: 5:14pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:
She graduated as the best graduating student. Kudos to her. Intelligent fulani woman.

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In S/arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"
And who told you that's the case in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by magzey: 5:15pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Come graduate for naija university now undecided

Go abroad to pass cheap courses

Useless rich kids
Envy will kill u my Broda, which cheap course dey medicine? pass mark 80% grin grin grin GET LOSS

3 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by GOATandYAMtheory: 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Not hating but I can tell you with my result here I can make first class with no stress abroad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Possican(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2018
What happen to our schools here in Nigeria. May God punish the useless Senator and other government official that provides, still providing or intend to provide any of their ward's education outside Nigeria they messed up. Useless set of Leaders!!

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Demmzy15(m): 5:23pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids
Most Saudi universities are far better than ours here, so stop hating angry
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Escravos(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids
hater spotted
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by papoudaupolos: 5:26pm On May 10, 2018
GoodDieYoung:
As good as this news sounds, it's quite sad that only the children of the elite have access to things like this. Let a poor man's child apply for medicine, he will get Zoology
Hard working youths are the ones growing to become an elite while the Lazy one are the poor men.
Don't allow yourself to blame anybody for anything.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nokio1: 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
You go fear name umumu-wetin she be Karashika cousin?
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Mires: 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...come...

Before you attempt to misguide yourself not me in an attempt to correct my written English, go and check your dictionary very well.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by aribisala0(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:
She graduated as the best graduating student. Kudos to her. Intelligent fulani woman.

Note: There is nothing like first class in medicine and surgery. Update the title to "Katsina Senator's Daughter In S/arabia, Obtains Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery as Top of her class"
There is the equivalent of first class. Calling it First class makes it intelligible to non doctors
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Thatitan234(m): 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
School wey rank 14000+ on webometrics grin
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2018
magzey:

Envy will kill u my Broda, which cheap course dey medicine? pass mark 80% grin grin grin GET LOSS

Not envy. It's common sense. You should be outraged that the daughter of a senator is not schooling in Nigeria. They Bleep up education here and send their children abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 10, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Hard working youths are the ones growing to become an elite while the Lazy one are the poor men.

Nigerians aren't lazy. The system makes us look lazy. Go outside this country where there's a working system and then you will realize that Nigerians are high achievers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 10, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Not true. In today's world hard working men remain average at best. The world's wealth inequality has gotten to an alarming rate. New studies shows that for you to be rich, you need to be born into a rich family and I mean legal richness oo not yahoo and rituals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by lilslim(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:

Yes. But only in Nigerian universities.
The Asian universities have classes in medicine and dentistry.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
Mires:
Op stop misinforming the general public.

MBBS is unclassified degree programme.

There's nothing like Grading in MBBS. Where does the First Class comes from?

From your ignorance.
...does...come...
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Useless rich kids
I can't help but cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by LiftedMan: 7:44pm On May 10, 2018
soberdrunk:
Mtcheeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I am not impressed!!! If your daddy is a senator in Nigeria with all the perks and privileges and you cannot bag a First Class, they are supposed to use you for Ebola Vaccine tests...... angry

bet why ?
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by LiftedMan: 7:48pm On May 10, 2018
its clear Nigerian politician wont repair Nigeria for us, they prefer to send their kids overseas than to make our universities better, good luck to the lady.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by asobo: 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:

I tire, first class in medicine.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Tijay90(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2018
It's time for her to return to the farm.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Ofodirinwa: 8:25pm On May 10, 2018
LOL in 6 years 3 fulani people have graduated top of their class. Every single time it happens, it becomes national news LOL.
in fact I remember Buhari going to visit 2 of them in saudi arabia

this is something that thousands of Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw, Efik students do every single school year without making noise. Chie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by AdaFonju: 8:26pm On May 10, 2018
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by elbulk(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2018
orbgoblin:
the thing just tire me. na so people go dey shout if pikin see admission for ivy league college wey no require stress to enter. tell dem make dem come gain admission enter UI or OAU weda dem no go spend 8 years for house.
Are you serious? Do you what it takes to get into an Ivy legue school? When you equate failure to quality it baffles me.
Educate yourself and stop hating on people that have gotten the opportunity and have used it well
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by CioAngels(f): 8:39pm On May 10, 2018
They all steal to send their children to school while they are same vampires that destroys Nigerian schools.
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by Matican: 8:54pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=saintvc post=67448391]Saudi Arabia? mtchreew[/quote

No oo, ikot ekpene. Mumu..
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by youngadab(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2018
idiot son,idiot family , useless rich kid
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by teabully(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2018
life2017:

spot on, u really woke me up from my slumber, is this daewoorazer with anoda account
Re: Ummukhulthum Abubakar Sadiq Graduates With 1st Class In Medicine In Saudi Arabia by chineloSA(f): 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
Demmzy15:
Most Saudi universities are far better than ours here, so stop hating angry

sad sad their education is the poorest. I taught there. I wouldn't advice even my worst enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics / Oshiomhole: I’m Unmoved By Removal Plot / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.