Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (82685 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by chiraqDemon(m): 11:10am On May 11, 2018
troublemakea:
I feel like beating the guy with wooden shoe sha

I know in the case of being virgin it's always guys that would force the girl into it so why call her slut
The annoying thing is that if a girl doesn't want to have sex, these same guys will be like is she not enjoying it too. But when a girl decides to have sex with them they will act like they conned the girl into doing it. It's these type of guys that make girls act like sex is something they give to guys out of pity. Smh. I wan stone that guy I swear.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 11:12am On May 11, 2018
somebody please chain this guy.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2018
na thunder go fire you. things like this nai make t0t0 dey hard us to get.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Vetidarl12: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
wizrose:

is lik u hav low self esteam right
...and ur sense of judgement being blurred! Abeg shift!!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by wizrose(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2018
Vetidarl12:

...and ur sense of judgement being blurred! Abeg shift!!
Look at this lunatic hooo grin IS LIKE U HAV STREATCH MARK IN UR BRAIN ABI
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Ayobami7(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2018
Na so
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by jbblues24(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2019
Such revolutionary. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / 101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.