Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. (1746 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by KingMicky3286: 4:17pm On May 10, 2018
Hello Nigerians and NL Members, I want your Candid advice regarding a used car that i bought.

My neighbour was doing well before he got married few years ago and he started having one problems to another.

He had a car that he approached me to buy because we live in the same flat and i obliged and bought the car out of pity because i cant trust my money as i don’t know if he will be able to pay me back to avoid misunderstand with a good neighbour .

After i bought the car, I started dropping my kids and his own kids off to school before heading to work with my own car or the one i bought from him ( 2 cars) . Since i have two cars now he usually borrow the car he sold to me to go anywhere he wants to go and i don’t compalin because i understood his predicaments and i dont care how he uses the car because the car was once his car too.

To fast farward it, He is too egoism and over pride to the extent that he can use his mouth to cut down an Iroko tree.

He went about telling people that I AM HIS DRIVER and That he is the one feeding me and my wife because people sees me with his former car that i bought from him, even the teachers from his children’s school now refers me as a Driver because he told them that am that am his Driver.

He calls them that his driver will come and pick the children late sometimes if i did not catch up picking my kids and his from school.

What should i do to arrest this image tarnishing? I am really not happy as people now Refers me as his Driver. Despite my far appearance from and ordinary paid drivers. (Madam or Oga Drivers).

I boiling as am typing and my hot temper can crash the Earth now….
https://questionnigeria.com/question/my-neighbour-tells-people-that-am-his-driver-after-buying-his-used-car/
Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by pussygotlips: 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
now this is funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Baawaa(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2018
It is simple, don't let him have access to the car anymore,don't help him to drop or pick his kids that is all.Whenever he ask you what happen just tell him you are not his driver

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Taiwo20(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2018
Take it as one of those things.

if you cant, park the car you bought from him, remove the four tyres and keep them in the booth of the car.
You can then let him borrow your other car make sure its the one that was originally yours.

You can give him the keys now and then to drop off his and your kids. Make sure your let him drive will you seat beside him and always dress nice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
Make I keep shut ooo.
I no know wetin I go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
First of all, them no dey use pity transact business. That was ur first mistake. If you pity am, give am money.

Second, if na me I go invite some of the teachers or people for neighborhood weh dey call me driver come my house then we go stroll go him house like say we come greet am, we go talk then raise d matter along with the talks and then watch if he'll deny.

Whether he denies ot not, I know its true but i have to get my subsequent action rooted. Then that moment marks the end of all the access he has to the car including his children

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by stacyadams: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
KingMicky3286:
Hello Nigerians and NL Members, I want your Candid advice regarding a used car that i bought.

My neighbour was doing well before he got married few years ago and he started having one problems to another.

He had a car that he approached me to buy because we live in the same flat and i obliged and bought the car out of pity because i cant trust my money as i don’t know if he will be able to pay me back to avoid misunderstand with a good neighbour .

After i bought the car, I started dropping my kids and his own kids off to school before heading to work with my own car or the one i bought from him ( 2 cars) . Since i have two cars now he usually borrow the car he sold to me to go anywhere he wants to go and i don’t compalin because i understood his predicaments and i dont care how he uses the car because the car was once his car too.

To fast farward it, He is too egoism and over pride to the extent that he can use his mouth to cut down an Iroko tree.

He went about telling people that I AM HIS DRIVER and That he is the one feeding me and my wife because people sees me with his former car that i bought from him, even the teachers from his children’s school now refers me as a Driver because he told them that am that am his Driver.

He calls them that his driver will come and pick the children late sometimes if i did not catch up picking my kids and his from school.

What should i do to arrest this image tarnishing? I am really not happy as people now Refers me as his Driver. Despite my far appearance from and ordinary paid drivers. (Madam or Oga Drivers).

I boiling as am typing and my hot temper can crash the Earth now….
https://questionnigeria.com/question/my-neighbour-tells-people-that-am-his-driver-after-buying-his-used-car/
grin if u wan use d car for uber make u mention me.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
Baawaa:
It is simple, don't let him have access to the car anymore,don't help him to drop or pick his kids that is all.Whenever he ask you what happen just tell him you are not his driver
Without witnesses, he would come up with a worse lie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Taiwo20(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2018
I just hope he gave you a receipt of purchase and you did change of ownership..

Anything can happen... If he dies now, his family member may know what up

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by sisisioge: 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Don't fight with him, don't confront him...just resell the car and let him sort his family's logistics. Some people have some crazy ego I swearit! Driver indeed!

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by ifyalways(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2018
Funny blog story. grin

Better than lively stone and their lie lie twisted stories

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by bukatyne(f): 11:24pm On May 10, 2018
If you can move out of that compound , do so.

If you can't, resell and keep the money.

Also start creating a distance between both families.

That man is jealous and egoistic. He is still living in denial as regards his financial predicament and such a man is very dangerous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by rex444(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2018
Are u a driver? Continue doing your good work my bro..btwn u n ur God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by koumianigeria: 10:16am On May 27, 2018
It does not matter what he says. What is important is what you think of yourself.

www.kleinkindererziehung.
Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Richy4(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
What a petty issue sad
Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Tyche(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
Baawaa:
It is simple, don't let him have access to the car anymore, don't help him to drop or pick his kids that is all.Whenever he ask you what happen just tell him you are not his driver

You made a good point except the bolded.
Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by egopersonified(f): 8:03pm On May 27, 2018
sell the car or park in your office or friends and family's house
Re: My Neighbour Tells People That Am His Driver After Buying His Used Car. by Buffalo2(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2018
Run from such person, he can kill. As earlier adviced, get all necessary documents for the car, do change of ownership and probably resell it and move out of that house.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Dangerous To Be Full Housewives, NGO Tells Women / This Is How We Are Encouraging Rape Culture / My Husband Abandoned Us, Hid In Toilet During Robbery Attack, Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.