Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta (45526 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by abeliver: 8:42am On May 11, 2018
Davido coman see somfin
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by longerthroat(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Love in the age of Keke part 2.... angry

Ps---Looking at these pictures, one cannot help but wonder what this gentleman with his head like "Made in Aba padlock" told this beautiful woman that she agreed to marry him.......... angry
my dear husband scarce
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
abeliver:
Davido coman see somfin
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by yemiosinbajo: 3:44pm On May 11, 2018
Na wa oh. Why is everyone saying this man is ugly?
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:01pm On May 11, 2018
soberdrunk:

Ps---Looking at these pictures, one cannot help but wonder what this gentleman with his head like "Made in Aba padlock" told this beautiful woman that she agreed to marry him.......... angry
look at the woman
You can see thatshe just wanted someone that coukd oay some bills
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by Rmpopman: 6:01pm On May 11, 2018
a drunker will always like a drunker even wen he is not drunk..... there are two different things here the lady marry d guy for love not for money or handsomeness after all we know what handsome guys does to pretty ladies who date them cause of thier money... example davido and the rest two kids two baby mama i wonder if na six him born...
soberdrunk:

Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by Rmpopman: 6:06pm On May 11, 2018
i envy you guys no pretty lady in this niger go dis...... God bless your union, na wetin you get you use,e beta pass people wey dey borrow cars take do wedding after dat day no be their own again
Re: Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2018
That's good

For your appeton weight gain...contact 08080246496 or visit appetonnigeria.com

PROMO SALES! PROMO SALES!! PROMO SALES !!!

900G FOR JUST #9,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / My Pre-wedding Photos. / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.