Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room (38867 Views)

How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ObamaMessi: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.

He is seriously heartbroken and he has been crying all the time since then.

Any advice?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by youngsahito(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Few days ago my elder brother went with his side chick to visit his friend only to meet his girlfriend in his friend's bedroom.He is seriously heartbroken and he have been crying all the time since then.Any advice?
your brother gf na anoda person side chick...he better gbe body soke n start looking for anoda hoe to quech konji!!!

284 Likes 20 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Kriss216: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your elder brother crying cos of a Hoe?

Tell your brother he's a disgrace to humanity!

487 Likes 35 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Moeman: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
your broda get side chick and the main chick get side cock so na ....MAD PEOPLE

467 Likes 26 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Did he caught them knacking or what?? undecided
Una go just dey confuse person undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
The world is full of ups and downs oo. Imagine one man's friend is another man's enemy. One man's wife is another man's concubine, one man's bastards are another man's children. One man's breakfast is another man's super, one man's riches is another man's change to cut it short one man's food is another man's poison.

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by helinues: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2022
Serves both of them right.

Went with his side chick.. Meaning both bf and gf are chronic cheaters

222 Likes 20 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Wawelexy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
Instead of him to witness foursome.... Only 1 out of 50 guys is lucky to attain that feat in life..... See as him loose beta chance...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Here2day(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
wọ́n dó ìyàwó ẹ o lọ́ ń fẹjọ́ sùn, Ìwọ tó yẹ ko dó ìyàwó ẹlòmíì. grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:
Your elder brother crying cos of Hoe?
Lol.

3 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Boogyman557: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
Holly Gram cool

which kind BIG BABY b dis 1..

anyways

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by SarutobiEky(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Trouble that can't be named;
Shoot an apple off my head.
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ObamaMessi: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
youngsahito:
your brother gf na anoda person side chick...he better gbe body soke n start looking for anoda hoe to quech konji!!!
You funnnnnnny!
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ObamaMessi: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

No he's not.Will u tell me that u've never cried becos a lady broke ur heart?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by youngsahito(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
Kriss216:

A big disgrace to manhood.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Kriss216: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Obviously, you're trolling cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by ObamaMessi: 3:51am On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Obviously, you're trolling cheesy
Who am I trolling?

1 Like

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Men have emotions too...
So a man being "emotional" isn't something that people should frown about....
However...
I HAVE NEVER CRIED BECAUSE A LADY BROKE MY HEART undecided...
And quite frankly, no lady has ever broken my heart before undecided...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by beautyhd: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2022
He went with his side chick and met her with her side dog, equation is balanced.

Do me I do you man no go vex.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by TheWolfen(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2022
What could make a man cry if not for his money or his kids... Tell him to quit crying over stupid things

Your elder brother need to man up
He needs to grow up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2022
All things are equal

1 Like

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by AmazingELixir: 9:59am On Feb 02, 2022
cool

A very caring girlfriend that one....she was only trying to BOND the relationship between friends

12 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by manee2(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2022
smiley akiko

Never happened angry

4 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by kiiingemmy(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
d
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Gmailsdasss: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Ok
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Jokerman(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Pot calling kettle black....

Keep enjoying sin.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Sundaypaul12345: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
E don happen!!
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Curious346: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2022
Behind the walls of life, the devil is in full swing..

No one can light a candelstick and hide it under a bed or behind a wall..

Those who have ears let them hear and eyes, let them read

4 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by inoki247: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2022
lol
Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by Elianawalker(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Oh shit... your bro is an asshole...

He carried someone else's girlfriend.

Only men immune to heart break can have side chicks not your emotional brother...

Sorry honey

2 Likes

Re: He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room by kurlz(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Did he caught them knacking or what?? undecided
Una go just dey confuse person undecided

What is she doing there?
Business?
That's disrespectful na. Imagine

But yet, they deserve each other though.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.