Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? (38157 Views)

Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe / We Are Not Aware Of The Primaries Going On In Lagos -APC National Headquarters. / Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by israelmao(m): 4:36am On May 11, 2018
I have seen no positive change ,one looted another recovered the loots and relooted the loots.Nothing has changed positively except more burden that is being added.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by seguno2: 4:38am On May 11, 2018
abokikhalifa:

What are you saying. If I'm to ask you self. Where did all this killings and bombings started from?

The killings and bombings started from illiterates like Buhari and the almajiris he refused to educate.
Meanwhile you should ask your English teacher to refund your money.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by seguno2: 4:40am On May 11, 2018
fabre4:

help me ask kalu, amaechi, saraki and co

They are APC saints now oh. All their stealing and corruption is forgotten and forgiven just as Buhari denied that Abacha looted our money grin

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Nobody: 4:48am On May 11, 2018
KLWL:
FTC

No?
How and where
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by cardoctor(m): 4:55am On May 11, 2018
Where is the building?
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Positivepoint(m): 4:59am On May 11, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
the BMC crew awake once again.
they have started with their long epistle of propaganda!
they have started again with their anti corruption crusade.
fellow Nigerians, they might come in the shadow of "patriots" but do not fall for their scam!

things they will never tell you:
that Buhari allocated #1.2b for aso rock clinic, yet there's no single syringe in the hospital!
they will never tell you that Buhari allocated #365m for tyres (even though he's yet to make an hour journey by road)
they will never tell you that Buhari allocated #79m for his hair!!

let's talk about the present corruption happening under the nose of Mr.integrity, and forget about what happened in the days of our forefathers!
we all know PDP is corrupt, but what have the APC led government done differently? absolutely nothing!

all this long grammar without addressing the question where is all the money 25 billion went for the party secretariat shikenan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by zedman1(m): 5:13am On May 11, 2018
EverestdeBliu:
Sarcacism
Sarcaciwhat na?
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by AerialMapper: 5:29am On May 11, 2018
Nice write up....Please also write one on the on going APC ward congresses . A party that cannot peacefully hold ward congress among themselves; how can there be peace in the country.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by CaptainFM1: 5:43am On May 11, 2018
shankara7:
Nice one but bear in mind that most of those pledges you heard on TV was not redeemed .

Thank you my Brother. The man just write absolutely rubbish. I've gone to several fund raisings, and one thing I noticed is that the so called wealthy people out ego always like to make huge promises and run away with them.

He should tell us to which account those money was paid! I bet even Femi Otedola might not even give a kobo out.

Having said that, Where's Tinubu, Ameachi, Obanikoro, Orji Kalu, Fashola et al. Those are not corrupt ba?

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 11, 2018
forget the epistle! apc/pdp are SAME THIEVES IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES!
the intergrity-deficient nomad has equally proved unworthy of my vote!
#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by clemzo101(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2018
APC and PDP are the biggest problrms we have in this country, mind you APC remain the bigger problem, we should be thinking about how we will chase them both out of office come 2019
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by lexy2014: 5:52am On May 11, 2018
abokikhalifa:

I can see you prefer pdp govt to APC right?
what makes APC better than PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by contigiency(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2018
The experts in looting have done the money what they know best. I would have been very surprised if the story was otherwise.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by truthfulmallam(m): 6:07am On May 11, 2018
Dem don wake up... #BMC
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by jodeci(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2018
This write up is nothing but propaganda if the account number to which the pledges were paid into is not provided.

Just like Buhari has reneged on all his electoral promises,majority of those who pledge during lunchings hardly redeem their pledges.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by AnanseK(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2018
“Stealing is not corruption”. PDP has ever withdrawn that policy which was cast in stone.
It is there core value, their culture and tradition. It will never change.

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by MRAKBEE(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2018
Kentursky:
In 2008, the former PDP chairman Ahmadu Ali suggested a new Headquarters should be constructed for their party, PDP. The idea was welcomed by all party members.

A 12 story building was agreed upon. The former Vice President who at the time was the Governor of Kaduna State, Architect Namadi Sambo, designed the structure of the proposed new secretariat.

The contract was awarded to BNL construction firm for N10billion with a delivery date of two and half years. First quarter of that year, Ahmadu Ali was kicked out of office.

Then came a new PDP Nat. Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, who keyed into the idea of the new Secretariat by his predecessor. He quickly rallied round party members on how to raise funds.

By November 14, 2008, Ogbulafor organized a fundraising dinner for the N10billion needed to execute the project. On that night, N6billion was generated cash down. ��

Femi Otedola was the baba olowo in attendance. He was the highest donor. You know Femi Otedola na. Don't you? Ok! You remembered Farouk Lawal & subsidy money kwo? Ehen, na that Femi wey been dey swallow subsidy money that Farouk wanted to rope him before Femi come use akpako pass akpako on him. Femi single handedly donated N1billion to PDP on the night. No shaking! PDP! POWER!!!

This one no be dem say dem say, I watched that fund raising dinner live on AIT on that day. I saw the massive explosion of cheers when Femi announced his N1billion donation. ��

Back to my story jare.
So, five years later after the fundraising dinner, the secretariat was nowhere near 20% completion even though N6billion was raised for the project that was initially meant to be completed in 2 & a half years.

However, in October 2013, another former National Chairman of PDP, this time, it was Bamanga Tukur, he initiated fresh moves to re-mobilise the contractors back to site. How? Through fundraising of course. Are you a learner? �

In December 2014 a combined fundraising dinner was organized to raise funds for Mr. Jonathan's 2015 presidential election and for the building project. A mouth watering & mind boggling sum of N21 billion was realized at the event. Yes! You heard me right: N21billion. Is it ur N21billion? ����

I know a lot of us are not very good at mathematics, but let's do this quick maths.

N6billion + N21billion = N27billion. Blood of Moses! Meanwhile, the secretariat originally was meant to cost "only" N10billion.

Lest I forget to tell you, only N2billion was given to BNL construction company as mobilisation from the N6billion that was raised from the initial fundraising. Balance from there was N4billion. Therefore; N4billion + N21billion?

The remaining N25billion was converted to yams & eaten up by goats of many breeds. Lol ���

At the time I typed this post at 02:37am this morning, the new PDP headquarters in Abuja is still not 50% completed.

This brings me to a saying by a character in the gods are not to blame; Odewole said;" If the crocodiles can eat up their own eggs, what can they not do to the body of the frog"?

I'm begging all my PDP friends to take this message to Secondus, Fayose & Wike, PDP should finish building their secretariat in Abuja first before they come to build the entire Nigeria. Tankiu!

Show us the picture of the half constructed building or I would be forced to call you a liar and this post an APC sponsored post..

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by hortanlu01: 6:40am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=cantok post=67457016]Where Did The Monies Go To? If you ask me......
na who i go ask....
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Niyinficient(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2018
neezar:
another buharist again

election time is near

anything to bring the pdp down

Buharist or NOT....Did he lie? attack the issue not the person....enough ad hominem!!
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Lordchuks23(m): 6:53am On May 11, 2018
PDP and APC are both Bird of the same feather,,,, I will rather waste my vote for sowore (Sahara TV ) than any of those thieves.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 11, 2018
neezar:
another buharist again

election time is near

Truth b told man......when something is bad let say it...u blinded by hate and u fucking disgust me......and u never smell 5# from d money been share all around.....always say d fact bro.....
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 11, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Thank you my Brother. The man just write absolutely rubbish. I've gone to several fund raisings, and one thing I noticed is that the so called wealthy people out ego always like to make huge promises and run away with them.

He should tell us to which account those money was paid! I bet even Femi Otedola might not even give a kobo out.

Having said that, Where's Tinubu, Ameachi, Obanikoro, Orji Kalu, Fashola et al. Those are not corrupt ba?
So u mean for pdp who was in power,who has all d resources at hand,who has 31governor out of 36 den,who has commissioners,minister,senators,reps both state and federal wont b able to raise it....man just stop dis hate already and u no dey eat from d yam self....5# never get to ur hand....no dey back wrong thing and think b4 talking...u are a shameful youth
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by GambaOsaka: 7:01am On May 11, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
fellow Nigerians, they might come in the shadow of "patriots" but do not fall for their scam!

that Buhari allocated #1.2b for aso rock clinic, yet there's no single syringe in the hospital!
they will never tell you that Buhari allocated #365m for tyres (even though he's yet to make an hour journey by road)

let's talk about the present corruption happening under the nose of Mr.integrity, and forget about what happened in the days of our forefathers!
we all know PDP is corrupt, but what have the APC led government done differently? absolutely nothing!

Nothing in the write up suggested that the writer is advocating for APC. Both of you are right as regards corruption in both parties.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 11, 2018
Very useless thread, I can see APC members even the ones that have been hiding for ages coming out to flex muscles grin

They claim to be saint yet they turn their eyes on all the atrocities that have been going on in this government.

Let me start by asking about the 2016,2017 budget, how much was spend, how many infrastructures where put in place, where is the remaining money?

They keep shouting pdp is corrupt but 70% of their top members are from this party they are castigating, funny enough when they join APC, they automatically become a Saint and all their sins forgiven.

APC have no moral right to accuse PDP of corruption cos they are all birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:03am On May 11, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

1 Like

Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by 4theadex(m): 7:04am On May 11, 2018
Oro nla. So their charity should begin at home abi?
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Bambela(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2018
After investigating this allegations, I discovered that it was Rotimi Amechi that connived with Tambuwal to embezzle the money.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Charly68: 7:13am On May 11, 2018
Dannyset:
The thing PDP will do to our External reserve ones they enter......olorun maje ooo
I tell you that is their target for now,they must have assumed Buhari has saved money for them to compensate for their loss in power..they will come with their Kakabubu economic agenda..God have mercy upon the nation
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by focus7: 7:23am On May 11, 2018
What a message.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by focus7: 7:28am On May 11, 2018
neezar:
another buharist again

election time is near

Don't you think he has a point or should we just close our eyes and pretend that pdp is not a party of corruption and sharing of national treasury?

Let's i forget about the election thing and bringing down the opponent, is wrong when you you serve pdp with their own coin or is it only right when it is pdp running all kinds of malicious propaganda on every media to bring down the opponent? Memory still have all the evil media ran by pdp against APC towards 2015 election and this one is not anything near it.
Re: PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? by Born2Breed(f): 7:35am On May 11, 2018
Kentursky:
In 2008, the former PDP chairman Ahmadu Ali suggested a new Headquarters should be constructed for their party, PDP. The idea was welcomed by all party members.

A 12 story building was agreed upon. The former Vice President who at the time was the Governor of Kaduna State, Architect Namadi Sambo, designed the structure of the proposed new secretariat.

The contract was awarded to BNL construction firm for N10billion with a delivery date of two and half years. First quarter of that year, Ahmadu Ali was kicked out of office.

Then came a new PDP Nat. Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, who keyed into the idea of the new Secretariat by his predecessor. He quickly rallied round party members on how to raise funds.

By November 14, 2008, Ogbulafor organized a fundraising dinner for the N10billion needed to execute the project. On that night, N6billion was generated cash down. ��

Femi Otedola was the baba olowo in attendance. He was the highest donor. You know Femi Otedola na. Don't you? Ok! You remembered Farouk Lawal & subsidy money kwo? Ehen, na that Femi wey been dey swallow subsidy money that Farouk wanted to rope him before Femi come use akpako pass akpako on him. Femi single handedly donated N1billion to PDP on the night. No shaking! PDP! POWER!!!

This one no be dem say dem say, I watched that fund raising dinner live on AIT on that day. I saw the massive explosion of cheers when Femi announced his N1billion donation. ��

Back to my story jare.
So, five years later after the fundraising dinner, the secretariat was nowhere near 20% completion even though N6billion was raised for the project that was initially meant to be completed in 2 & a half years.

However, in October 2013, another former National Chairman of PDP, this time, it was Bamanga Tukur, he initiated fresh moves to re-mobilise the contractors back to site. How? Through fundraising of course. Are you a learner? �

In December 2014 a combined fundraising dinner was organized to raise funds for Mr. Jonathan's 2015 presidential election and for the building project. A mouth watering & mind boggling sum of N21 billion was realized at the event. Yes! You heard me right: N21billion. Is it ur N21billion? ����

I know a lot of us are not very good at mathematics, but let's do this quick maths.

N6billion + N21billion = N27billion. Blood of Moses! Meanwhile, the secretariat originally was meant to cost "only" N10billion.

Lest I forget to tell you, only N2billion was given to BNL construction company as mobilisation from the N6billion that was raised from the initial fundraising. Balance from there was N4billion. Therefore; N4billion + N21billion?

The remaining N25billion was converted to yams & eaten up by goats of many breeds. Lol ���

At the time I typed this post at 02:37am this morning, the new PDP headquarters in Abuja is still not 50% completed.

This brings me to a saying by a character in the gods are not to blame; Odewole said;" If the crocodiles can eat up their own eggs, what can they not do to the body of the frog"?

I'm begging all my PDP friends to take this message to Secondus, Fayose & Wike, PDP should finish building their secretariat in Abuja first before they come to build the entire Nigeria. Tankiu!

Go and continue your search for Buhari achievements...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" / NBC Director-general, Emeka Mba, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.