Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode (2772 Views)

Beautify Your Homes/offices With Our Beautiful Mirrors and wall frames / Innovative And Unique SPC Floors And Fluted Wall Claddings / Stock Market Gains N52bn As Buhari Floors Atiku At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 1:03am On May 11, 2018
Get your 3D Epoxy flooring, 3Wall panels and 3D wall papers as well as Stampede Concrete floors installed by "Pent House Designs" We're into creativity, by making your environment look classy and glamorous.

Epoxy flooring Is good for companies,industries ,warehouses ,offices,hotels ,churches ,halls ,event centers,bars ,lounge and as well as residential homes etc because of it's durability.
The components used in d making of epoxy is so strong that it can withstand any form of traffic on it without wearing off .It can last for up to 40years or more

Call us today or WhatsApp on +2349068561531 for all ur installation,we're very affordable and quality is our watchword

Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2018
The flooring on the 3rd Picture. Is it Epoxy or 3D sticker ?
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 1:52am On May 11, 2018
Solstar:
The flooring on the 3rd Picture. Is it Epoxy or 3D sticker ?
it's Epoxy flooring
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by Nobody: 9:43am On May 11, 2018
adeibk1:
it's Epoxy flooring

Good, will give you a deal in a few weeks...will call then to review the designs.
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 11:45am On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

Good, will give you a deal in a few weeks...will call then to review the designs.
Alright, here's my mobile number 09068561531
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
adeibk1:
Alright, here's my mobile number 09068561531
I'd already saved that to my contact. Do you live in Lagos ? We'll be doing this at Lekki though.
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 1:44pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:
I'd already saved that to my contact. Do you live in Lagos ? We'll be doing this at Lekki though.
YES. Pls WhatsApp me or send me a text message so as to have your Digit. Also if you wouldn't mind, you can drop your mobile number here so I can give you a call
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 11, 2018
adeibk1:
YES. Pls WhatsApp me or send me a text message so as to have your Digit. Also if you wouldn't mind, you can drop your mobile number here so I can give you a call

I am sorry, I do not use whatsapp at all. I enjoy using the old school nokia for now. Trust me, as long as your presentation is up to par, you will handle it. I have been reviewing options for the renovation for long, and you just reminded me of Epoxy, so it is Epoxy and you will be invited to take care of it.

I have your number. By the way, can you do a Versace Design or some other classy design ?
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 9:52pm On May 11, 2018
Solstar:

I am sorry, I do not use whatsapp at all. I enjoy using the old school nokia for now. Trust me, as long as your presentation is up to par, you will handle it. I have been reviewing options for the renovation for long, and you just reminded me of Epoxy, so it is Epoxy and you will be invited to take care of it.

I have your number. By the way, can you do a Versace Design or some other classy design ?
Alright sir, I've got different floor Mural designs you can choose from depending on your taste and the type of Epoxy you want.. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by Makawhizzy: 10:22pm On May 11, 2018
What's the cost of the one use for the bathroom flooring per sqm?
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 12:06am On May 12, 2018
Makawhizzy:
What's the cost of the one use for the bathroom flooring per sqm?
Local Print 21,000 per sqm, imported 23,000 per sqm.
Re: Amazing 3D Floors And Wall Designs For Your Abode by adeibk1: 12:11am On May 12, 2018
adeibk1:
Local Print 21,000 per sqm, imported 23,000 per sqm.
kindly WhatsApp or send a mail to penthouseepoxydesigns@gmail.com to further discuss rate.

(1) (Reply)

Beware!: Branchless Technologies LTD. / I Have 2million Naira- Wat Do I Do Wit It / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.