Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) (52332 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / Cable Car Crashed On Mountain, Killed 14 In Italy (Photos) / Female Climber Found Frozen On Mountain After Vanishing 31Yrs Ago In Russia(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by donshady(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt, I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)
Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATESI BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.

Call/WhatsApp
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2018
Mambilla Plateau on my mind...
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
Funjosh:
On my way to join them.
Safe journey my friend grin
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2018
littlewonders:
Good for them. Let me tell chioma to prepare we are climbing a bed of 30,000ft this night. Whether the devil likes it or not, that's where me and chioma will spend this night.

Pls, don't envy us. Life na turn by turn.
lolz...sum nigga no get chill...na davido get dis yr.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Money always does...

Sorry, you're wrong this time while he's right.

For "does" to be used, you have to remove "always". That is:

Money does...

1 Like

Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by dreamangel: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Interesting! Well done Op.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2018
angelbulksms:

[s]

For "does" to be used, you have to remove "always". That is:[/s]

Money does...

Money does...
Money always does...
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by ofuonyebi: 11:50am On May 11, 2018
what is going to kill human beings after food?...what a great risk of life..trully, it is joy that kills people more...not suffering...
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2018
angelbulksms:

For "does" to be used, you have to remove "always". That is:

Money does...

Seconded...I wanted to correct him too, then I was like..'wetin concern me' instead of a typical Nigerian to accept correction he will just pour all his frustrations on u the corrector lol
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2018
Funjosh:
On my way to join them.

No be olumo rock o cheesy
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Dearlord(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2018
Hmm!
Later we will hear something like this "The world Longest sex romp on mountain Everest
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2018
joe17:
as they travel, are they on land? Can they touch sand? Sense fall on you
Someone else mentioned this and we both came to a conclusion. Try and read the whole thread before responding next time.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by emperorblog(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
biko help me to tell davido we are takinh his PJET THERE AND CHIOMA WILL COOK OFENSALA,EBA,OHA,AMALA,GBEGIRI AND BOKOTO

www.emperorblog.com.ng thanks for visiting
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
Dottore:
In a country where everything works, you can explore anything and have it form part of history. Why won't u live long when you are happy
Mount Everest is in Nepal, a Third World country. Just like Nigeria.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
Dottore:
In a country where everything works, you can explore anything and have it form part of history. Why won't u live long when you are happy
Mount Everest is in Nepal, a Third World country just like Nigeria.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by emperorblog(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2018
engrkaz:
Mambilla Plateau on my mind...
let go togeyher
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by showafrica(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2018
Where are dem mammy water and witches, if na black man now.. U go hear one kind story. By the way, are they still breathing at 23k feet without nose mask?? Atmospheric pressure will be hitting them by then.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 11, 2018
Explorer and mount everest be like 5 & 6
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Augiiee(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Can't wait for when buhari will have his next dinner at Duara
Well, you'll have to wait for five (5) years to see that happen.
#SaiBabaTill2023
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Jssamuel33(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:
If people like buhari come here now. na DAT time avalanche go come carry everybody go early judgement.

Badest body odour president.
SAVAGE

Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2018
Explorers:
The dinner party table was finished off with plastic flowers and candlebars.

The world's highest dinner party took place in the morning to allow for better weather. Below from left to right, Sherpa Nima, expedition team member Jane Chynoweth, Sadie Whitelocks and team leader Neil Laughton.

In total there were eight of us taking part in the sky-high dinner, with one team member sadly forced to leave the table due to exhaustion mixed with altitude sickness.

It was a very surreal experience witnessing a white-clothed table sitting close to the peak of Everest.

Laughton had insisted on the edition of a candelabra and yellow plastic lilies, which certainly lifted the mood.

With us all gathered around the table, complete with chattering teeth, we settled in for our record breaking feast.

The expedition team had a dress rehearsal dinner at Everest base camp where the weather was much sunnier.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by dfrost: 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
Funjosh:
On my way to join them.

Funjosh, I wish you the best but to climb Everest no be beans ooo.

1. Cost of apparatus for climbing.
2. Frost bite that might make you lose part of your body parts.

Come and climb the hills at Ondo to start with. Patronize Nigeria to grow the Naira. cheesy grin
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by dfrost: 3:01pm On May 11, 2018
showafrica:
Where are dem mammy water and witches, if na black man now.. U go hear one kind story. By the way, are they still breathing at 23k feet without nose mask?? Atmospheric pressure will be hitting them by then.

The Sherpas are locals and can summit most times without breathing apparatus.

Some people can also do that.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2018
Wow
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by bossaboss: 4:26pm On May 11, 2018
Beautiful adventure
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by maisauki: 4:30pm On May 11, 2018
And ds is an achievement?

Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by bettyLad(f): 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
the first picture got me laughing , even the chef is freezing , dinner party started in the morning , lolz ..oyibo can do and undo just to prove a point .Next topic please
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by IME1: 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
Who is interested in camping

And who is ready to camp
-mentally
-physically
-financially
-prepared with gear, insurance and all

With a team spirit, boldness and peaceful disposition with humour and sense of geography and knowledge of nature- plants, animals and weather

Quote me let's arrange to camp in an agreed location
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2018
dfrost:

The Sherpas are locals and can summit most times without breathing apparatus.

Some people can also do that.

Few, very few.

Like 1 in 100 climber.
Re: 23,000ft, World's Highest Dinner Party Held On Mountain Everest(Photos) by dfrost: 9:52am On May 12, 2018
Explorers:

Few, very few.

Like 1 in 100 climber.

Yes, very few. But I envy the local's adaptation to the environment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World's Most Powerful Passports. / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.