Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun (2253 Views)

Mike Edwards Gets Nigerian Passport For His Son (Photos) / Princess Shyngle: My Nigerian Boyfriend Has The Biggest Dick I’ve Ever Had / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by gistblogger: 8:07am On May 11, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared...

Can’t write one line of the advantages of my ‘Green passport’ as regards traveling outside Africa. Pathetic!

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/nigerian-passport-no-advantage-mayorkun

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by gistblogger: 8:07am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by vizkiz: 8:08am On May 11, 2018
You'll know the advantages of your Nigerian passport when it gets missing in a foreign country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2018
So my Benin Republic passport even outweighs the green card grin grin grin grin
M
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by amzee(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2018
I want to sell my Nigerian citizenship.

Interested buyers should contact me.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by PapaNnamdi: 8:17am On May 11, 2018
Who is mayorkun?

2 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by rs172(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2018
miracle956:
g

mah sun
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by joudini(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2018
You are not even talking of West Africa, where despite the free movement agreement, possession of the Nigerian passport is enough to earn you unmerited profiling and targeted delays.

3 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by neolboy(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2018
You think say na free ticket to obodoyinbo?
Anybody can obtain a Nigerian passport

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by KendrickAyomide: 10:06am On May 11, 2018
Am Burning mine when I finally obtain my Yankee passport

1 Like

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by faithsystem(f): 10:08am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by konfused: 11:28am On May 11, 2018
Then ditch the passport and travel to Sudan or even Niger and apply for nationality.

Nwa ndi ara!!!
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by policy12: 12:30pm On May 11, 2018
faithsystem:
please some body assist me, how, were do i get international passport

Go to immigration office, u will be advice on what to do. I will advice if possible do it online that is if its not urgent, the system is so corrupt that immediately u enter their premises u see diff officers especially the junior ones asking u if its passport u want.

There are two types..
1. The 32 pages, goes for 8k or there about official price and if u apply for it online but in their premises it depend on the state u reside but mostly the price ranges from 25k-30k

2. The 64pages, goes for 15k or there about official price that is if u do it online but in their office u can get it for like 45k upward depending on ur state of residence.

The processing involve two stages too;
1. Wait and get, this depend on the person if u want to collect ur passport that very day, they demand for 35k instead of of the usual 30k.

2. Two weeks, this process involve that after two weeks u shu come back and collect ur passport usually the 32pages goes for 30k if u want to go tru this process.

The requirements:
5 passport
Id card and passport of ur gurantor
Identification letter from LGA
Ur Cash
U will be given a form to fill
Then verification
Then capture, this has to do with ur thumb print and capturing of ur face.

I hope this info help, when u get there u will see how corrupt we are as a con3.

3 Likes

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by Elouise: 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by anibirelawal(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2018
amzee:
I want to sell my Nigerian citizenship.

Interested buyers should contact me.

How much i have a serious buyer.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by amzee(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2018
anibirelawal:

How much i have a serious buyer.
#30bn only
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by anibirelawal(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
amzee:

#30bn only

Only Davido can afford that for now. let me contact him, if he will be interested.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by amzee(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
anibirelawal:

Only Davido can afford that for now. let me contact him, if he will be interested.

Ok
I'm waiting
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by Gistformant: 4:40am On May 12, 2018
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by faithsystem(f): 10:41am On May 16, 2018
Thanks for your beneficial responds, further more. i would loved to processes it online because i don't have time to visit their office. i'm in port harcourt.

please i'll love to be assisted on. please quote me a contact number to of a help, thankks
policy12:

Go to immigration office, u will be advice on what to do. I will advice if possible do it online that is if its not urgent, the system is so corrupt that immediately u enter their premises u see diff officers especially the junior ones asking u if its passport u want.

There are two types..
1. The 32 pages, goes for 8k or there about official price and if u apply for it online but in their premises it depend on the state u reside but mostly the price ranges from 25k-30k

2. The 64pages, goes for 15k or there about official price that is if u do it online but in their office u can get it for like 45k upward depending on ur state of residence.

The processing involve two stages too;
1. Wait and get, this depend on the person if u want to collect ur passport that very day, they demand for 35k instead of of the usual 30k.

2. Two weeks, this process involve that after two weeks u shu come back and collect ur passport usually the 32pages goes for 30k if u want to go tru this process.

The requirements:
5 passport
Id card and passport of ur gurantor
Identification letter from LGA
Ur Cash
U will be given a form to fill
Then verification
Then capture, this has to do with ur thumb print and capturing of ur face.

I hope this info help, when u get there u will see how corrupt we are as a con3.

Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by policy12: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
faithsystem:
Thanks for your beneficial responds, further more. i would loved to processes it online because i don't have time to visit their office. i'm in port harcourt.

please i'll love to be assisted on. please quote me a contact number to of a help, thankks

I sent u a pm, u kno this is a public forum it won't b nice to divulge a personal number.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by faithsystem(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2018
please how do i read and reply my pm?
policy12:

I sent u a pm, u kno this is a public forum it won't b nice to divulge a personal number.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by policy12: 5:20pm On May 17, 2018
faithsystem:
please how do i read and reply my pm?

Check ur email box,you see a mail from Nairaland quoting my moniker then u reply to the mail.
Re: My Nigerian Passport Has No Advantage - Mayorkun by talk2saintify(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Hangs Out With Dencia And Blac Chyna - Photos / Album. Download Evanescence Synthesis (full Working) / Why I Love Snakes - Prince Iyke Olisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.