Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. (1283 Views)

Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Ugowizboy(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2018
So, here's the homo post I said I was gonna be putting up. It's gonna be a long read, so brace yourself up.

The day I put a post one certain time about how I needed a radio job as a presenter, two men inboxed me.
The first person asked me if I was ready to do anything to get the job. I knew where he was going already, but I still indulged him. He went ahead to tell me to have sex with him and he'd make me a famous presenter.
I kid you not, from this man's pictures, you could tell he was very rich and influential. He'd be seeing this, but I don't care.
The other person, one very mad one told me outrightly to my face if I was willing to Bleep my way to the top. I was wondering what he meant and asked him to explain further. The mad man sent me his address to meet him at one certain hotel in Enugu.

It's not the first time this was happening. As a matter of fact, Every straight guy here would tell you how he's being pressurised by some certain gay guy in his inbox who wants to have sex with him.
These people don't even ask you about your sexuality, they just assume you are used to sucking dick for a living and go straight to the point.
At one time like that, I was even forced to put off my phone for a whole day, because one unfortunate man wouldn't stop bugging me to be his boyfriend/girlfriend depending on which role I played.

My people, I think it should be on record that my ass has been spanked about twice by random men in the market who told me how beautiful I was. I've seen things, but that's actually not the reason for this post.

A whole lot of people are stuck in the entertainment industry because they have refused to give in into this abnormal act of homosexuality.
As for the once who have "blown", you need to hear them tell you their story.
Forgive me for talking about just the male aspect of homosexuality, it's actually that part I can relate with.

Now, if there are 40 percent of homosexuals in Nigeria, about 20% of them were forced into the act as a result of one thing or the other. That's why you see people who say they are bisexuals. Most of them were straight until they were introduced into it as a result of some circumstances beyond their control.

My problem is that most of these homosexuals weren't born their way. These rich folks with occult powers lure these boys on a daily basis with things they can't afford and pass on the spirit to them.
If you doubt me, why do these rich guys come out at night as gay but they still have a family at home?
Can one not like something and still patronise it? Can you claim to be a vegetarian and you still eat meat and drink milk?

Let's forget about religion now. Nigerians are not yet clearly disciplined to have their own homosexuality community. The day that would happen, hell would break lose for we the straight people.
In saner Countries like America, nobody born of a human that calls himself a homosexual can dare pester you to do something against your wish.

Those guys are disciplined and know their own community. They know who to flirt with and who not to flirt with. So, technically, that law is easier to be passed over there.
You don't force people into a particular sexuality, you let them decide on their own.
And that's the big problem in Nigeria! People force you to turn gay for their own selfish interest.

Now, talk about those LGBT supporters who claim they are straight. Forget those ones! Most of them are what I call hypocrites.
A whole lot of them wouldn't be comfortable hearing one of their family member is gay and would cry out their heads out if their children turn out as one.
Forget facebook. Talk is cheap over here. Everyone here is trying to sound woke.

As far as I'm concerned, homosexuals all over the world are confused lot. If know one is allowed to question you about your sexuality, why do married gays and lesbians seek to have children by the normal conventional methods? Why can't they Bleep their way through and creative sperms and ovaries out of their own will?

Now, to wrap this post up, I think it's quite foolish to force something down our throats against our own will and that's what these LGBT communities are doing.
For crying out loud, even a woman as powerful as Angela Meckrel, the chancellor of Germany voted against the bill to pass Same sex marriage into law.
So, who the living heck are you to say I can support or go against something which is not a standard norm?

Y'all should pick a struggle

Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Ugowizboy(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2018
Ugowizboy:
So, here's the homo post I said I was gonna be putting up. It's gonna be a long read, so brace yourself up.

The day I put a post one certain time about how I needed a radio job as a presenter, two men inboxed me.
The first person asked me if I was ready to do anything to get the job. I knew where he was going already, but I still indulged him. He went ahead to tell me to have sex with him and he'd make me a famous presenter.
I kid you not, from this man's pictures, you could tell he was very rich and influential. He'd be seeing this, but I don't care.
The other person, one very mad one told me outrightly to my face if I was willing to Bleep my way to the top. I was wondering what he meant and asked him to explain further. The mad man sent me his address to meet him at one certain hotel in Enugu.

It's not the first time this was happening. As a matter of fact, Every straight guy here would tell you how he's being pressurised by some certain gay guy in his inbox who wants to have sex with him.
These people don't even ask you about your sexuality, they just assume you are used to sucking dick for a living and go straight to the point.
At one time like that, I was even forced to put off my phone for a whole day, because one unfortunate man wouldn't stop bugging me to be his boyfriend/girlfriend depending on which role I played.

My people, I think it should be on record that my ass has been spanked about twice by random men in the market who told me how beautiful I was. I've seen things, but that's actually not the reason for this post.

A whole lot of people are stuck in the entertainment industry because they have refused to give in into this abnormal act of homosexuality.
As for the once who have "blown", you need to hear them tell you their story.
Forgive me for talking about just the male aspect of homosexuality, it's actually that part I can relate with.

Now, if there are 40 percent of homosexuals in Nigeria, about 20% of them were forced into the act as a result of one thing or the other. That's why you see people who say they are bisexuals. Most of them were straight until they were introduced into it as a result of some circumstances beyond their control.

My problem is that most of these homosexuals weren't born their way. These rich folks with occult powers lure these boys on a daily basis with things they can't afford and pass on the spirit to them.
If you doubt me, why do these rich guys come out at night as gay but they still have a family at home?
Can one not like something and still patronise it? Can you claim to be a vegetarian and you still eat meat and drink milk?

Let's forget about religion now. Nigerians are not yet clearly disciplined to have their own homosexuality community. The day that would happen, hell would break lose for we the straight people.
In saner Countries like America, nobody born of a human that calls himself a homosexual can dare pester you to do something against your wish.

Those guys are disciplined and know their own community. They know who to flirt with and who not to flirt with. So, technically, that law is easier to be passed over there.
You don't force people into a particular sexuality, you let them decide on their own.
And that's the big problem in Nigeria! People force you to turn gay for their own selfish interest.

Now, talk about those LGBT supporters who claim they are straight. Forget those ones! Most of them are what I call hypocrites.
A whole lot of them wouldn't be comfortable hearing one of their family member is gay and would cry out their heads out if their children turn out as one.
Forget facebook. Talk is cheap over here. Everyone here is trying to sound woke.

As far as I'm concerned, homosexuals all over the world are confused lot. If know one is allowed to question you about your sexuality, why do married gays and lesbians seek to have children by the normal conventional methods? Why can't they Bleep their way through and creative sperms and ovaries out of their own will?

Now, to wrap this post up, I think it's quite foolish to force something down our throats against our own will and that's what these LGBT communities are doing.
For crying out loud, even a woman as powerful as Angela Meckrel, the chancellor of Germany voted against the bill to pass Same sex marriage into law.
So, who the living heck are you to say I can support or go against something which is not a standard norm?

Y'all should pick a struggle

Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Ugowizboy(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Ugowizboy post=67466095][/quote]

Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Tittusstar22(m): 11:06am On May 11, 2018
chisos
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Lonestar124: 11:16am On May 11, 2018
Laughing rhetorically
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Generalkaycee(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2018
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by HallaDaTruth: 11:34am On May 11, 2018
That was how i wanted to place a Facebook Advert for men's clothes, Perfumes and Some landed properties. So I decided to join a Facebook group with the name " Abuja Men in Business " ( that was their name before I was kicked out and the group was changed to secret ) i thought I will connect with Business Minded abuja men who will be interested in real estate and other products i was marketing. Not knowing that the group was for gay people . When i and one other guy in the group started blasting them , they insulted and kicked us out . One thing is clear, homosexuals will be destroyed like in the days of sodom and Gomorrah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcr7-cbOi08
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by HallaDaTruth: 11:35am On May 11, 2018
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by don4real18(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
That was how i wanted to place a Facebook Advert for men's clothes, Perfumes and Some landed properties. So I decided to join a Facebook group with the name " Abuja Men in Business " ( that was their name before I was kicked out and the group was changed to secret ) i thought I will connect with Business Minded abuja men who will be interested in real estate and other products i was marketing. Not knowing that the group was for gay people . When i and one other guy in the group started blasting them , they insulted and kicked us out . One thing is clear, homosexuals will be destroyed like in the days of sodom and Gomorrah

You just advertised a group for Nairaland gays
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by HallaDaTruth: 8:33pm On May 11, 2018
don4real18:

You just advertised a group for Nairaland gays
God forbid, dem don take the group go secret , so you can't find it
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by ibori1(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 11, 2018
There must be something gayish they see in you. undecided

(1) (Reply)

South African Model Goes Completely Unclad (photos 18+) / I Am Beginning To Like Yorubas / Couple Rocks Native Attire In Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.