Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals (1246 Views)

Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer. / A Facebook Narrates His Experiences In The Hands Of Homosexuals. / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2021

This is a reply to the thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/6915268/how-ex-humiliated-me-christmas

Usually, when a partner finds themselves involved with a gay person, they know. They see signs that the person is gay, see the person hanging out with fellow gays or make comments that point to the fact that the person is gay.

But the think or believe that they can change the person with time, or prayers or by force.

Now let me tell you something which I know for a fact, which is a woman can never compete with an homosexual . If your man is gay, you can't compete with a fellow gay to stop him from liking d.i.c.k

The reason is because you see if your man is a top, the anus is usually tighter than the puss..y. if your man is a bottom, if he meets a top that knows how to use his D.i.c.k, the intensity of his c..u..m is greater than what he will ever feel when he enters your punanni

1 Like

Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
I know you'll say but God mase Adam and eve not Adam and Steve.

Well Adam and Steve are getting organised greater than what they'll have gotten with you or eve. Or you both combined.

A gay man has the capacity to easily take a man from a woman.
Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
I am not in support of LGBTQ or Gays,

their lifestyle, their headache

But I suggest u allow people to live their lives

Is only God that can change them, if they are willing
Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Crimpsy:
I am not in support of LGBTQ or Gays,

their lifestyle, their headache

But I suggest u allow people to live their lives

Is only God that can change them, if they are willing

Sometimes the women know But stay because the guy is cute or rich and they hope he'll change or get tired and face them.

Sometimes the men know the woman is les but find it sexy in the hopes of getting a 3some someday. Tats how the brother of the late ibidun Ighodalo knew his wife was les but accepted it initially, till it got to a point she will leave him and the kids for days to go stay with her partner genevieve nnaji and he had to go and beg genevieve to leave his wife alone.
https://www.nairaland.com/5944272/details-how-actress-genevieve-ended
Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by daddytime(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
Add graphic op

Their Anus, their Preek...none of my business. If dem like make dem shook am for hot oyel.

I've got nothing against them nor will I condemn them. After all no be me create them.

Isn't it interesting to note that these queer ones are one of the world's most gifted and talented people with so many inventions. Some of which those who often call for them to be skinned alive use in airing their diatribes.

For instance, you wear Tom Ford shirt, spray Dolce and Gabbana cologne, come carry iPhone 13 for hand begin type say make "your God" kill all gays...what re you? grin grin

Live and let live jare

My own na make dem no dey deceive our sisters dem...

2 Likes

Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
daddytime:
Add graphic op

Why?
Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
You see, you need to understand something about a man's anatomy. Deep inside a man's anus, you have the prostrate, and when the right guy enters with his d.i.c.k and reaches it and hits it the right way, he's gonna bust a nut stronger, better and more intense than when he's in your punanni.

1 Like

Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
And even if you decide to but a strap-on, and do it yourself (because some women do that) it will never feel the same.

1 Like

Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by CHoccolaTE: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
OneCandleAway:
You see, you need to understand something about a man's anatomy. Deep inside a man's anus, you have the prostrate, and when the right guy enters with his d.i.c.k and reaches it and hits it the right way, he's gonna bust a nut stronger, better and more intense than when he's in your punanni.

Don't worry, one day you will find your soul mate that will enter your prostrate with his d.i.c.k so that you too can bust a strong nut.

Pele. cry

3 Likes

Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by OneCandleAway(f): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Don't worry, one day you will find your soul mate that will enter your prostrate with his d.i.c.k so that you too can bust a strong nut.

Pele. cry

I tell you sey I be man?
Re: Graphic : Bitter Truth About The Nature Of Homosexuals by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Same thing with being a lesbian. If your girlfriend/wife sleeps with another woman. Just forget her and move on because that's the end.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Portable Video Girls He Is Been F**king In Kenya Pt2 / Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice / Secondary School Student Boy And Girl Captured Having Good Times In The Class [v

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.