Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga (61405 Views)

Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP / Abba Kyari, IRT Police Team In Disarray Over Igp Promotion After Evans’ Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by OFFICIAL336: 10:37am On May 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
How did you know they were vigilantes? were you in charge of their investigations or you just happen to be a bitter wailer? Dan iska wawa kowai
Ka ne ba tuba ba dan zombie.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by hush15: 11:12am On May 12, 2018
GavelSlam:

An AIG is of enough ranking and information to stand in his place.

The NASS would only ridicule itself the more they pursue unconstitutional matters.

Na wa o. Again, nobody is arguing that an AIG cant stand in his place. However, the constitution didnt deny the NASS of the choice of the person they wish to speak to concerning certain matters. When they prefer his presence to that of the AIG, then he is bounded by law to oblige them. Afterall, what is wrong in satisfying their curiosity with a harmless visit and if he decides to come in full force, he has all that he needs.

You lot keep supporting all thats wrong. You support the customs chief for his actions. You support magu inspite his rejection twice, you support the presidency's acquisition of jets that is to be delivered in 2years time when many are already dead without recourse to the NASS. Even Trump didnt ignore his own congress inspite of their differences. Now you supporting a disdainful act of the IG to national security matters....

Continue, one day you will find yourselves in position of authority and leadership and it will mean nothing cos posterity will judge

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Kaybright15(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
Imagine that
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Kaybright15(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2018
Imagine that , may God help us in this country
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Kaymanzuma(m): 3:13pm On May 12, 2018
Nobody is above the law. Not even buhari talk less of you. Common police[color=#990000][/color]

[/quote]
Mind you, he's not a common policeman, he's the IG of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by zhikirullah(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by donfash(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2018
This is so childish and very unbecoming of a senate. using deceased poor souls gruesomely murdered to score political point. This is highly irresponsible and this should stop. perhaps they should reduce their running cost and allowances to empower or make laws to equip our security agencies.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by SirBunky85(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2018
Annnonymous:

Mumu. He is simply stating what necessitated the summoning of the IGP and why he's refusal to turn up is unwise
I think u are the mumu here.the senate feels dey are smart abi?I watched dia plenary where they resolved to summon the igp primarily to explain his role in dinos maltreatment and to summom pmb to address both chambers abt the killings in d country.after being criticized for sumoning d igp cuz of dinos saga,d senate now stylishly claim dia reason for sumoning d igp is cuz of d killings.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by baralatie(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The office of the Senate president, Bukola Saraki has released a shocking list of killings that have occurred in Nigeria in 2018 alone.

The Senate president reveals that the list of killings is the basis for the invitation of the IGP, Idris Ibrahim to the Senate hearing. The IG has on three occasions refused to appear before the Senate.

Below is the full list;

TIMELINE ON KILLINGS IN MIDDLE BELT SINCE JAN 1
· January 1 – 73 killed in Logo and Guma LGAs in Benue
· January 1 – 2 killed in Awe LGA, Nasarawa
· January 1 – 25 Killed in Keana LGA, Nasarawa
· January 3 – 3 killed in Markurdi, Benue State
· January 4 – 6 killed in Wukari in Taraba
· January 4 – 1 killed in Gassol LGA, Taraba
· January 5 – 4 Killed in Lau LGA, Taraba
· January 5 – 15 killed in Tse Akombo, Tse Vii and Tse Agule vilages in Benue
· January 6 – 55 killed in Lau LGA in Taraba State
· January 8 – 3 killed in Sardauna LGA, Taraba
· January 8 – Two policemen killed in Logo, Benue State
· January 13 – 10 killed in Birnin Gwari LGA, Kaduna
· January 13 – 1 killed in Makurdi LGA, Benue
· January 14 – 1 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 14 – 1 killed in Ibi LGA, Taraba
· January 16 – 5 killed in Madagali LGA, Adamawa
· January 16 – 5 killed in Guma, Logo and Okpokwu LGAs Benue
· January 18 – 11 killed in Madagali LGA, Adamawa
· January 21 – 1 killed in Barkin Ladi LGA, Plateau
· January 21 – 6 killed in Juman LGA, Adamawa
· January 23 – 9 killed in Ardo Kola, Adamawa
· January 24 – 4 killed in Kaiama, Kwara
· January 25 – 15 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 26 – 3 killed in Bassa LGA, Plateau
· January 26 – 2 killed in Ukum, Benue
· January 29 – 1 killed in Guma, Benue
· January 31 – 1 killed in Jema’a LGA, Kaduna
· January 31 –9 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· February 1 – 4 killed in Gassol, Taraba
· February 2 –10 killed in Song, Adamawa
· February 5 – 2 killed in Guma, Benue
· February 6 – 8 killed in Obi, Nasarawa
· February 8 – 6 killed in Shellen, Adamawa
· February 10 – 2 killed in Benue
· February 10 – 3 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· February 11 – 4 killed in Jema’a, Kaduna
· February 12 – 2 killed in Guma, Benue
· February 26 – 12 killed in Kajuru, Kaduna
· February 27 – 20 killed in Demsa, Adamawa
· March 1 – 15 killed in Saradauna, Taraba
· March 4 – 20 killed in Saradauna, Taraba
· March 5 – 25 killed in Okpokwu, Benue
· March 7 – 2 killed in Takum, Taraba
· March 8 – 11 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 9 – 9 killed in Bokkos, Plateau
· March 12 – 26 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 13 – 7 killed in Guma, Benue
· March 13 – 1 killed in Lokoja, Kogi
· March 14 – 32 killed in Daima/Omala, Kogi
· March 14 – 6 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· March 15 – 5 killed in Takum, Taraba
· March 19 –10 killed in Omala, Kogi
· March 20 – 11 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· March 22 – 3 killed in Jos South, Plateau
· March 24 – 5 killed in Makurdi, Benue
· March 30 – 6 killed in Jema’a, Kaduna
· April 4 – 6 killed in Chikun, Kaduna
· April 4 – 4 killed in Takum, Taraba
· April 4 – 10 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 5 – 5 killed in Dobga, Taraba
· April 5 – 30 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 5 – 50 killed in Offa, Kwara*
· April 7 – 4 killed in Bali, Taraba
· April 7 – 2 killed in Agatu, Benue
· April 8 – 5 killed in Birkin Ladi, Plateau State
· April 8 – 5 murdered in Obi, Nasarawa
· April 8 – 4 killed in Keana, Nasarawa
· April 9 – 1 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 10 – 10 murdered in Benue
· April 10 – 51 killed in Wukari, Taraba
· April 12 – 2 killed in Markudi, Benue
· April 12 – 2 murdered in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· April 13 – 5 killed in Bassa, Kogi
· April 14 – 4 killed in Logo, Benue
· April 14 – 78 murdered in Obi, Nasarawa
· April 17 – 1 killed in Logo, Benue
· April 18 – 4 killed in Bassa, Plateau
· April 19 – 1 killed in Kutigi, Niger
· April 19 – 1 killed in Gwer West, Benue
· April 20 – 31 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 25 – 19 killed in Gwer East, Benue
· April 25 – 38 killed in Guma, Benue
· April 25 – 7 killed in Awe, Nassarawa
· April 28 – 14 killed in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna
· April 29 – 5 killed in Gwer West, Benue
* Offa killings were from multiple armed robberies on banks in the town.

https://politicsngr.com/igp-saga-saraki-releases-list-killings-nigeria-2018-full-list/
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 14, 2018
brutal1:
Your have no joy in any aspect of your life, the second mistake made by your mom after not doing d needful in d first place was not given you proper home training again, she made multiple mistakes, and she's as sorry as anyone. Your prayers don't even get to heaven less your curses. You are an opposition to your brain so it is so hard to know what you are doing. You are a sad story already to the people that own you, they've been grieving over u from conception, you are just here as a living dead, i can only talk to the source of your life , you are in no way my wordmate ! Send your moms number let me make her sad over you. Woe unto the puta that begath thee !
Lol

You are frustrated, I can see that. Next time don't quote me.

If you see me, you will beg your creator to give you the kind of riches I have.

I can employ you, pay you well and feed you well

Once again if you don't see any reason why the IG should explain to Nigerians the constant killings in the country, may happiness, joy and celebrations depart from your life.

May you gnash your teeth till death

May your family be killed by fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorist

May what those victims of those killings feel be your portion till you die
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Lol

You are frustrated, I can see that. Next time don't quote me.

If you see me, you will beg your creator to give you the kind of riches I have.

I can employ you, pay you well and feed you well

Once again if you don't see any reason why the IG should explain to Nigerians the constant killings in the country, may happiness, joy and celebrations depart from your life.

May you gnash your teeth till death

May your family be killed by fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorist

May what those victims of those killings feel be your portion till you die

Well, you are child, what an extremely poor being you are. You are kid. Boy listen up. I'm not in your league. Could you just send your puta madre number and let's end D's on time. I deal with your ancestors. Your source. The idiots that brought you here. You see I'm not even mentioning that nigga yes the nigga you call dad. He took advantage of your promiscuous mom I know all d story. He was a sharp guy. I know your story. I know your history. Just send your her number. Let me talk to her. And she will relate with you BOY ! #You re so poor BOY ! Very poor ! Don't give birth please. We have enough FOOLS to deal with than make your moms mistake again.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 10:09am On May 15, 2018
brutal1:
Well, you are child, what an extremely poor being you are. You are kid. Boy listen up. I'm not in your league. Could you just send your puta madre number and let's end D's on time. I deal with your ancestors. Your source. The idiots that brought you here. You see I'm not even mentioning that nigga yes the nigga you call dad. He took advantage of your promiscuous mom I know all d story. He was a sharp guy. I know your story. I know your history. Just send your her number. Let me talk to her. And she will relate with you BOY ! #You re so poor BOY ! Very poor ! Don't give birth please. We have enough FOOLS to deal with than make your moms mistake again.
Am enjoying your frustration and it might kill you soon.
You are in serious pain and that is why you think talking thrash about my parents will get to me...no it doesn't

For the single fact that you encourage impunity and senseless killings in Nigeria, may you experience what those bereaved persons experienced dassol.

And you are ranting upandan

May your generation, family, children if you have any, parents all dies in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

I want you to feel what they feel so you won't sit in your face me face you single room and type rubbish.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 11:13am On May 15, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Am enjoying your frustration and it might kill you soon.
You are in serious pain and that is why you think talking thrash about my parents will get to me...no it doesn't

For the single fact that you encourage impunity and senseless killings in Nigeria, may you experience what those bereaved persons experienced dassol.

And you are ranting upandan

May your generation, family, children if you have any, parents all dies in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

I want you to feel what they feel so you won't sit in your face me face you single room and type rubbish.

BOY, listen up, the fact that you mentioned it "thrash about your parents" is the point. If it didnt get to you how did you notice it? I needed you to feel those agents or caretaker you call parents didn't teach you good morals and that's why you are ranting, displaying your stupidity here and your stupidity is so divine. I needed to address them because obviously you are a result of a bad coming together or experiment. In as much as you are entitled to your views here, you can make your point and get the hell out of here but since you've decided in your ill fated mind to take things personal ..then let's do it. Your funeral !

And for your information, I ONLY attacked your SINators for trying to trick Nigerians into believing they are active by inviting the IGP majorly because of DINO and hiding under the killings to bring him to the senate. Why didn't they summon him earlier? But I don't blame you, how do I expect you to use what you don't have(C.S). You are a bootlicking bastard who is as foolish as your role models(sinators) and unfortunately you don't even have a role model at home in persons of your "they are not worthy to be called parents I'll be comfortable with " caretakers" because you as their product makes one know they made a bad choice of keeping you. The thing is you could be a boy, badly trained, ill mannered and still be civil but you are just worse off boy. You should work more on yourself. You noticed I was hitting on your bad foundation and you still mentioned it didn't get to you ? That was a bullet to your leg boom !!! you shot yourself in d leg with that boy. Since you've decided not to send your source number I'll be waiting for you here...if i dont keep your company here I know how miserable life is for you. So its nice meeting you BOY ! And I like it when you reply me on time..Not second day or you ran out of sub ? Ooops daily sub is not enough to take me on ! I won't curse you again self. You are not worthy of it ! How's your day going boy? #IamYourAncestor GOD BLESS YOU !
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 15, 2018
brutal1:
BOY, listen up, the fact that you mentioned it "thrash about your parents" is the point. If it didnt get to you how did you notice it? I needed you to feel those agents or caretaker you call parents didn't teach you good morals and that's why you are ranting, displaying your stupidity here and your stupidity is so divine. I needed to address them because obviously you are a result of a bad coming together or experiment. In as much as you are entitled to your views here, you can make your point and get the hell out of here but since you've decided in your ill fated mind to take things personal ..then let's do it. Your funeral !

And for your information, I ONLY attacked your SINators for trying to trick Nigerians into believing they are active by inviting the IGP majorly because of DINO and hiding under the killings to bring him to the senate. Why didn't they summon him earlier? But I don't blame you, how do I expect you to use what you don't have(C.S). You are a bootlicking bastard who is as foolish as your role models(sinators) and unfortunately you don't even have a role model at home in persons of your "they are not worthy to be called parents I'll be comfortable with " caretakers" because you as their product makes one know they made a bad choice of keeping you. The thing is you could be a boy, badly trained, ill mannered and still be civil but you are just worse off boy. You should work more on yourself. You noticed I was hitting on your bad foundation and you still mentioned it didn't get to you ? That was a bullet to your leg boom !!! you shot yourself in d leg with that boy. Since you've decided not to send your source number I'll be waiting for you here...if i dont keep your company here I know how miserable life is for you. So its nice meeting you BOY ! And I like it when you reply me on time..Not second day or you ran out of sub ? Ooops daily sub is not enough to take me on ! I won't curse you again self. You are not worthy of it ! How's your day going boy? #IamYourAncestor GOD BLESS YOU !
Lol

I enjoy when you rant and write a long epistle. Lol

You are beginning to explain yourself and why the pains and agony of those killed should not befall you.

Lol.

See you need to stop jumping on people's quote especially been rude about it.

From all you have written I noticed you just described yourself in your post.

Out of my busy schedule I will make sure I have time for you. But until you come out to condemn those killings, all your generation, family, children if you have any, parents if still alive will all die in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists .

All these is for you to feel the pains they went through and maybe you will put sentiment aside and demand for justice.

Am too busy to trade words with you but will always make out time to reply your senseless posts.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Lol

I enjoy when you rant and write a long epistle. Lol

You are beginning to explain yourself and why the pains and agony of those killed should not befall you.

Lol.

See you need to stop jumping on people's quote especially been rude about it.

From all you have written I noticed you just described yourself in your post.

Out of my busy schedule I will make sure I have time for you. But until you come out to condemn those killings, all your generation, family, children if you have any, parents if still alive will all die in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists .

All these is for you to feel the pains they went through and maybe you will put sentiment aside and demand for justice.

Am too busy to trade words with you but will always make out time to reply your senseless posts.
Oh well the reality here is that what your caretakers fail to do I am doing it without even meeting you in person and doing it pretty well, don't bother appreciating me you are always welcome. It feels good you are enjoying the help I'm offering you here at least you've accepted your owners did worse. Nairaland is a correction facility too... Ooops you have no joy, your prayers don't even leave your roof less your curses. You can curse from now till eternity you that ur prayers don't leave your beards no need to worry about your curses. I picked you out because i noticed you are one of those ill breed who should just come to Nairaland, read post and leave because your comment will only show you have a leaking brain. You can only be rude to someone in your age range not your lords. I am a god to you. I am your ancestor ! Your personal saviour. I am doing this job better than those two brainless agent that brought you here. You are clearly a practical of a bad experiment boy ! Busy schedule? Oh really? You just said OUT of your busy schedule you will find time to reply me your god and later you still said you are too busy to reply me? Hmmmm I will fix that too! Whatever you need boy ! Please feel free to ask. Im all yours ! At least by the time I'm tru with you, I will move on to others. And by the time I'm tru with you your caretakers should at least write a letter to show appreciation. I want it published on punch first page. I am your ancestor ! I declare myself as your lord. I am your god ! You worship me. Reply me to know what next to fix in your life ! Poor boy ! I still don't know why you didn't send your moms number tho ! At least I know your day is going well. You are welcome!
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
brutal1:
Oh well the reality here is that what your caretakers fail to do I am doing it without even meeting you in person and doing it pretty well, don't bother appreciating me you are always welcome. It feels good you are enjoying the help I'm offering you here at least you've accepted your owners did worse. Nairaland is a correction facility too... Ooops you have no joy, your prayers don't even leave your roof less your curses. You can curse from now till eternity you that ur prayers don't leave your beards no need to worry about your curses. I picked you out because i noticed you are one of those ill breed who should just come to Nairaland, read post and leave because your comment will only show you have a leaking brain. You can only be rude to someone in your age range not your lords. I am a god to you. I am your ancestor ! Your personal saviour. I am doing this job better than those two brainless agent that brought you here. You are clearly a practical of a bad experiment boy ! Busy schedule? Oh really? You just said OUT of your busy schedule you will find time to reply me your god and later you still said you are too busy to reply me? Hmmmm I will fix that too! Whatever you need boy ! Please feel free to ask. Im all yours ! At least by the time I'm tru with you, I will move on to others. And by the time I'm tru with you your caretakers should at least write a letter to show appreciation. I want it published on punch first page. I am your ancestor ! I declare myself as your lord. I am your god ! You worship me. Reply me to know what next to fix in your life ! Poor boy ! I still don't know why you didn't send your moms number tho ! At least I know your day is going well. You are welcome!
Lol

You make me laugh hard with your epistle. This time it became longer still with no substance.

I know am getting at you and that's why am replying you to see you go through psychological pains.

Your careetaker bla bla bla is pointless and baseless. You deviated from the killings and try to cover up with your caretake and ancestors.

For me until you learn to call a spade a spade you shall experience the sorry, hardship and pain of those who lost their loved ones in the senseless killings under the
watch of this current IGP. That's all am saying.

Whatever you claim to be is non of my business. I won't even go to your caretakers or gate man depending the one you have. All I know is that God will put you in the shoes of these innocent citizens who died for no just course. And that's why I say your family, children, generation will all be victims of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

I don't think I have said much
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Lol

You make me laugh hard with your epistle. This time it became longer still with no substance.

I know am getting at you and that's why am replying you to see you go through psychological pains.

Your careetaker bla bla bla is pointless and baseless. You deviated from the killings and try to cover up with your caretake and ancestors.

For me until you learn to call a spade a spade you shall experience the sorry, hardship and pain of those who lost their loved ones in the senseless killings under the
watch of this current IGP. That's all am saying.

Whatever you claim to be is non of my business. I won't even go to your caretakers or gate man depending the one you have. All I know is that God will put you in the shoes of these innocent citizens who died for no just course. And that's why I say your family, children, generation will all be victims of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

I don't think I have said much
Well I'm not sure it is healthy for you if I make you laugh its a sign of set back and that's not a good news. Anyway, i can feel how deeply pained and your sorry ass is right now and you only wished you didnt take me on. In your sober mood i want you to reflect on the decision you made to take the wrong person on here. I AM NOT in your league but I wont allow you kill yourself because of that, i promise to still reach out to you because of what benefit will your stupidity be to anyone there or here so i think I deserve accolades right now because sense is falling on you already. Thanks to me. I like the fact that you are picking my words as they sink deep into you. Deviated ?? I only addressed the origin of your problem. Thats the best approach to cut this chain of foolishness in your lineage. Its epic & becoming a trend so i went straight to your source. If not for how i handled you maturely here you would have gone ahead to born another error like you. It is better to attend to you from that angle so that you can know I can handle whatever stunt you put or are putting up here. And i am serious they are not worthy to be called parents Of course I don't expect accolades from you but at least your owners should do needful and I mean it. While I wait for my accolades, working on you is a work in progress. I am your Role model ! Don't be badly pained when I talk my words are pleasing to your lost soul ! PAINMENT !!! Your ancestor is talking ! Keep calm & listen up & learn BOY !
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2018
brutal1:
Well I'm not sure it is healthy for you if I make you laugh its a sign of set back and that's not a good news. Anyway, i can feel how deeply pained and your sorry ass is right now and you only wished you didnt take me on. In your sober mood i want you to reflect on the decision you made to take the wrong person on here. I AM NOT in your league but I wont allow you kill yourself because of that, i promise to still reach out to you because of what benefit will your stupidity be to anyone there or here so i think I deserve accolades right now because sense is falling on you already. Thanks to me. I like the fact that you are picking my words as they sink deep into you. Deviated ?? I only addressed the origin of your problem. Thats the best approach to cut this chain of foolishness in your lineage. Its epic & becoming a trend so i went straight to your source. If not for how i handled you maturely here you would have gone ahead to born another error like you. It is better to attend to you from that angle so that you can know I can handle whatever stunt you put or are putting up here. And i am serious they are not worthy to be called parents Of course I don't expect accolades from you but at least your owners should do needful and I mean it. While I wait for my accolades, working on you is a work in progress. I am your Role model ! Don't be badly pained when I talk my words are pleasing to your lost soul ! PAINMENT !!! Your ancestor is talking ! Keep calm & listen up & learn BOY !
Another empty epistle, the fact remains that you can't justify quoting me in the first place. All you have been saying to save face is your guardian, gate man, ancestors, god etc all still irrelevant to the thread.

You never went to school or probably failed due to your inability to comprehend simple topics.

As long as you claim that the IGP is innocent and don't deserve to explain to Nigerians the constant killings in Nigeria, you see all these

May your family, children and generation become victims of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

May you experience the pains and sorry that their families experienced.

That's all I said and you keep quoting me out of context writing baseless epistles to save face.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Another empty epistle, the fact remains that you can't justify quoting me in the first place. All you have been saying to save face is your guardian, gate man, ancestors, god etc all still irrelevant to the thread.

You never went to school or probably failed due to your inability to comprehend simple topics.

As long as you claim that the IGP is innocent and don't deserve to explain to Nigerians the constant killings in Nigeria, you see all these

May your family, children and generation become victims of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

May you experience the pains and sorry that their families experienced.

That's all I said and you keep quoting me out of context writing baseless epistles to save face.
You still went to the extent of copying a content to prove your silly point. In as much as i am attacking your Role models as been cowards who only called out the IG because of their colleague and not because of these killings but i understand how dumb you are to see that You cant even come up with something of your own. Well until you send me your mothers number & Oh you said I never went to school well I am too wise to come down to your level. Keep fooling around in your sadness. And hey good luck in your sorrow ! I am your lord !
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
brutal1:
You still went to the extent of copying a content to prove your silly point. In as much as i am attacking your Role models as been cowards who only called out the IG because of their colleague and not because of these killings but i understand how dumb you are to see that You cant even come up with something of your own. Well until you send me your mothers number & Oh you said I never went to school well I am too wise to come down to your level. Keep fooling around in your sadness. And hey good luck in your sorrow ! I am your lord !
Lol

You reduced the epistle for lack of facts and substance
Lol

Learn to call a spade a spade. Selling your future for 2k is not good enough and that is why you find it difficult to comprehend the simple fact that summoning the IGP to explain means explaining to those who paid you 2k to represent you. And that simply means explaining to Nigerians.

Innocent people lost their lives and you don't see any reason why he should explain?

Many bread winners have been killed and you don't see anything wrong with that just because of DINO malaye?

For this I will repeat that may the pains, sorry and agony the victims of these killings passed through never depart from you till you die.

May your family, children and generation die in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by brutal1(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2018
FrancisDiote:

Lol

You reduced the epistle for lack of facts and substance
Lol

Learn to call a spade a spade. Selling your future for 2k is not good enough and that is why you find it difficult to comprehend the simple fact that summoning the IGP to explain means explaining to those who paid you 2k to represent you. And that simply means explaining to Nigerians.

Innocent people lost their lives and you don't see any reason why he should explain?

Many bread winners have been killed and you don't see anything wrong with that just because of DINO malaye?

For this I will repeat that may the pains, sorry and agony the victims of these killings passed through never depart from you till you die.

May your family, children and generation die in the hands of fulani herdsmen, armed robbers and terrorists.

It is well with you !
Re: Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga by Sufisunni: 6:59pm On May 18, 2018
Hope he added those killed by his boys.
Never trust all these politicians.

I do believe all these wanton killings are politically motivated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / Buhari, Donald Trump To Attend Emeka Offor’s Father's Burial / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.