Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k (32214 Views)

Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by ufuosman(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2018
No joy for SARS face, wicked people
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... when they see how clean I look with my tats, my hairstyle and beard, they can only beg me for money and not manhandle me...

That's how they treat people like wizkid, davido and tekno

LOL. In your dreams.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by kmaster007: 3:50pm On May 12, 2018
no b new thing nah.... abeg who rmber MMM...
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2018
obonujoker:

You said responsible don't do tats... and I asked if Messi or brad Pitt or johnny depp aren't responsible??

I know what the bible says, and I ain't speaking from its perspective....

So, you know it's against what the Bible says, yet you're supporting it?
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HoodBillionaire: 3:51pm On May 12, 2018
baba forget long talk
u be street boy
sars na guy men like me n u
u for reason with them
last last na 20k.
we don see sars tire
no level
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2018
obonujoker:

So this men aren't decent...

Lionel Messi
Neymar
Johnny depp
Brad Pitt
Angelina jolie
Lil Wayne
50 cents and many more??

Are these role models? Morally speaking.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obonujoker(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

So, you know it's against what the Bible says, yet you're supporting it?

What if I told you I'm a guru marahjist, and we support tattoos nko?? or maybe eckankar
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 3:53pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

But wizkid, davido, Messi, can have tattoo...

Irresponsible bunch of individuals.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obonujoker(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

Are these role models? Morally speaking.

You need to define what you mean by morality... Moreover Jesus is the perfect role model, we know, buh those other guys listed are also models in some aspect of life too bro, albeit not entirely morally...
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Yusuf4: 3:55pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love your euphemism for yahoo-Yahoo,
"The most sought after computer programmer" who ditched Plant science because he wanted to get rich quick.

With those beards, tattooed arm and your hair, it seems SARS were not completely wrong with their accusations.

Only you, two times this year.
Check yourself man; thousands of young men own and drive decent cars everyday in PH and they don't get harassed.

Fool like you.
You must be a poor fool.
Poverty must have eaten deep into the marrow of your family and blood.
That’s why you belief every young boy driving exotic car is a yahoo boy.
I’m a freelancer and I earn averagely $2800 monthly on whiteboard animations.
Go and get something doing and stop doubting when rich boys talk.

Your nuisance here is unbecoming on Nairaland and it’s only individuals related to poverty and wretched people like you does that.

From supporting Buhari and APC and defending impunity.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by asawanathegreat(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2018
This is the country we find ourselves, anything goes.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obstead200(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"The most sought after computer programmer" who ditched Plant science because he wanted to get rich quick.

With those beards, tattooed arm and your hair, it seems SARS were not completely wrong with their accusations.

Check yourself man; thousands of young men own and drive decent cars everyday in PH and they don't get harassed.
don't mind the idiot. He is clearly a yahoo boy. He decided to use the occasion of this beating as a format for another maga. Soon he will seek political asylum in Europe and, claim police brutality as a reason.
Naija I hail thee!!!

All the same, say no to police brutality

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2018
obonujoker:

What if I told you I'm a guru marahjist, and we support tattoos nko?? or maybe eckankar

You're on your own sir.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Captain8(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Personal opinion; I think everyone should shut the fvck up and calm down to enjoy SARS, police and army torture.

Why?

Because you're all cowards!

Nnamdi Kanu stood up and fought oppression and all you could accuse him of is cursing your tribes, now you find mouth to complain of ordinary small beating from humble SARS boys grin

Tell Itemuagbor that the director says hi grin

make dem beat us break awa head we like am we no fit join biafra except a collective name abeg
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2018
obonujoker:

You need to define what you mean by morality... Moreover Jesus is the perfect role model, we know, buh those other guys listed are also models in some aspect of life too bro, albeit not entirely morally...

Sir, if you're a business man, and two men brough to you business proposal. One with dreadlocks, beards, torn Jean and tattoos. And the other one is cleanly cut, clean shave, Corporately dressed and clean skill, no marks.

Before you open their proposal, who would you want to do business with, just with your instincts?

Be sincere sir. A or B
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by BankeSmalls(f): 4:11pm On May 12, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Personal opinion : i think you should be da one to shut da f*ck up..... How did anything u just wrote up there correlate with tha post?!!
Another pained ipob spewing gibberish as usual

Keep suffering grin
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by BankeSmalls(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
Captain8:
make dem beat us break awa head we like am we no fit join biafra except a collective name abeg

Enjoy your suffering grin
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obonujoker(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

Sir, if you're a business man, and two men brough to you business proposal. One with dreadlocks, beards, torn Jean and tattoos. And the other one is cleanly cut, clean shave, Corporately dressed and clean skill, no marks.

Before you open their proposal, who would you want to do business with, just with your instincts?

Be sincere sir. A or B

Lol... bro, it depends the kind of business na...
the kind of business would determine what I require bro?? Even deeperlife had to hire someone who doesn't follow their beliefs for something...

Assuming I want to go into comedy business, won't I just pick basketmouth , not thinking about his hair...??

Moreover some of those people I mentioned are responsible... Do you want to tell me someone like Messi,Brad Pitt etc aren't responsible?? people that will enter a country, and President will welcome??

However if I m looking from my belief perspective, I will definitely go with B, however , I can have tattoos, clean shaven and wear long sleeves, and do my biz with ya....

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by OmoOshodi(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
There is charm ... After being beaten or slapped just rub it on the spot.... If the SARS Wey beat you no die within 7 days... Then he must be a god himself .... Inherited from my grandpa..... Tested and trusted.... I'm waiting for the day a SARS will try Jackie chan on me.

Mind you for it to work ... You must be innocent else.... OYO
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HOLYDICK(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Keep suffering grin

As if you are living in Mars
C.mon park well
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Opoki(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

That is a tattoo on your body sir.

So this is a crime?
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

LOL. In your dreams.

Mumu... it's what happens to me at least once in 6 months...

One thing abt these people is that they can't mess with you when they know you're coordinated...

You have a workplace ID card... e.g. A music producer driving a venza, he has tat on his arm and he has dread on his head... he has his work ID card...

Sars stops him on the road and ask for what exactly... or will they start harassing him immediately ?

Now they ask for his vehicle documents and he shows them, they see his tattoo and dreads but seeing how coordinated and clean he looks, they won't dare ask him why he has tattoo...

If they do, he doesn't have to answer, he places a call to his lawyer immediately and while he's making that call, the sars officers in his presence will receive sense ...

That's coordination without fidgeting ...
as long as you're not a yahoo boy or a fraudsters... they can only talk abt any offense you have committed and if there is none, they will beg you for money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Abudu2000(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2018
Good for you bru, and to all those who were happy that the efcc bursted a public property without warrant and all those who says the police can use any means necessary so far they are fighting crime, your turn sha be next..

It's very easy sitting behind your phone at home and insulting and throwing shades at people being bullied by law enforcements, but when it happens to you that same fingers will create a thread online...
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Abudu2000(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so what you are saying now is Sara were right to beat him up and extort money from him right? I wish you the same thing ,you and your entire household, that's if a useless person like you even have one
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2018
obonujoker:

Lol... bro, it depends the kind of business na...
the kind of business would determine what I require bro?? Even deeperlife had to hire someone who doesn't follow their beliefs for something...

Assuming I want to go into comedy business, won't I just pick basketmouth , not thinking about his hair...??

Moreover some of those people I mentioned are responsible... Do you want to tell me someone like Messi,Brad Pitt etc aren't responsible?? people that will enter a country, and President will welcome??

However if I m looking from my belief perspective, I will definitely go with B, however , I can have tattoos, clean shaven and wear long sleeves, and do my biz with ya....

Leave that Mumu alone...

I don't understand how someone in the showbiz industry will market himself without showbiz things like tattoo and trending hairstyle...

your basketmouth illustration was perfect to shut his running mouth
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Abudu2000(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
obstead200:
don't mind the idiot. He is clearly a yahoo boy. He decided to use the occasion of this beating as a format for another maga. Soon he will seek political asylum in Europe and, claim police brutality as a reason.
Naija I hail thee!!!

All the same, say no to police brutality
chai !! If such fools like you exists then I weep for the future of this country. Don't worry not will get to your turn soon enough
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

Irresponsible bunch of individuals.

Just face your 20k office work jeje...

Do you think the industry you are is the same as every other persons?

In case you're still in the village, let me enlighten you about showbiz industry...

People in showbiz industry can't trend without tattoo and trending hairstyles
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Abudu2000(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

Be sincere sir. A or B
only a dumbass with think or talk like you. Back then on campus the no 1 guy in my class was carrying dreads, a cultist, smokes week part time but guess what, no body know book near am, I mean his gpa was leaving the next person will like 0.45.... boss(as we called him) was extremely good but his outlook will decieve u into thinking otherwise...so bru no use outlook judge....ode!!
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by kenx1(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2018
slawomir:
Edo state is even worse my brother. Benin City in particular!

Benin City where a laptop is more dangerous than a gun!!!
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by shekauvsbuhari: 4:53pm On May 12, 2018
HOLYDICK:

Personal opinion : i think you should be da one to shut da f*ck up..... How did anything u just wrote up there correlate with tha post?!!
Another pained ipob spewing gibberish as usual
he is not entirely wrong. Nigerians never rise up against evil, so long as it doent touch them or because it is happening to a people they dnt like.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by idris4eva(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2018
thorpido:
As much as possible,look presentable and dress well.Have an ID card of where you work.
The police/SARS in the country are well known for harassing innocent citizens but you can do well to avoid them by looking presentable.
Exactly but in some cases your ID card is not enough

I have an instance where someone who does graphics design was arrested and he showed them his ID card, the SARS operative break it and throw it inside gutter and told him that trick doesn't work anymore
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe, ajo nwa si owere baa nne ya afo. Ekwurekwu ga ekwupu mmadu Na this Nairaland ofu mbosi.
Kedu ihe personal text gi putara n'oyibo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun / Passenger Cuts Okada Man With Machete In Akwa Ibom (Disturbing Pics) / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.