Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k (32224 Views)

Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by shekauvsbuhari: 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Mister has 150k to give Sars. If he is that well to do, why is it that he does not have a lawyer that can swing into action whenever he gets into trouble of police harrasment? Especialy as he has been a victim twice in the past. That is one of the reasons one hustles. To protect oneself and fight infringments. But naija mentality does not fight for rights. Na to settle police.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Oduwils222(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

After you guys will say Nigeria system of democracy is working

Let me just shut up,my actions will speak for me

Come rain come sun The REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA will rise.

And if you doubt me

go and ask your ancestors why we beat them during the Nigeria civil war

Ur comment sha! Lol
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Captain8(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Enjoy your suffering grin
if to struggle 4 a name we dont knw nd doesnt concerned us to make us beta, den we prefare been in maltreatment. Abeg paddle ur boat we get awa own to paddle 9aijadelta republic
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by BankeSmalls(f): 5:18pm On May 12, 2018
Captain8:
if to struggle 4 a name we dont knw nd doesnt concerned us to make us beta, den we prefare been in maltreatment. Abeg paddle ur boat we get awa own to paddle 9aijadelta republic

ok
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by louis1995: 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A Nigerian man,Itemuagbor,who lives in Port Harcourt took to Facebook to share the story of how he was beaten by SARS in Port Harcourt.According to him,they collected 150k from him and accused him of being a Yahoo boy.Below is what he wrote...

'Scars and bruises I received from the hands of SARS once again. second time since this year!

I am the hardest worker in the room. my weeks are dominated by 18-20hours work days. that's how I have gotten this far in life.

I studied Plant Science in school.
realized the knowledge I was getting from studying plants wouldn't be enough to build the life I want for me and my family.

I took up computer programming. entirely Self Thought
I have learned and mastered Multiple programming languages to the point where I am officially one of the most sought-after Computer Programmers in Nigeria.

I WORK VERY HARD.
To have to endure this much torture on a monthly bases from the hands of those who have been charged with securing our lives is just sad. Am fed up with Nigeria.

I have Reported this incidence to The Nigeria Police Multiple times nothing has ever been done.

This particular incidence has been tabled with Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit  - PCRRU, Nigeria Police Force,  and all I get is silence. nothing can be done.

You are a young man you drive a car and stay in Port Harcourt. you must be guilty of some crime. that is their justification for beating me up.

"Admit you are a yahoo boy and write it down here else I go continue"

Those are the words he repeated continuously as he raised his hands and landed multiple blows on my body.

at the end of the day, they took 150k  from me. and asked me to write that i offered them a bribe to facilitate my release.  all this happened in under 3hours on Sunday.

Very sad and depressed.
A country of animals and illiterates'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/sars-officials-beat-man-in.html?m=1

looks like you have have a tattoo on your arm......makes you look very suspicious. Look responsible, Act responsible and people will treat you the same.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by steve6: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
What a country ! Take heart bro !
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by tragergeorge(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love your euphemism for yahoo-Yahoo,
"The most sought after computer programmer" who ditched Plant science because he wanted to get rich quick.

With those beards, tattooed arm and your hair, it seems SARS were not completely wrong with their accusations.

Only you, two times this year.
Check yourself man; thousands of young men own and drive decent cars everyday in PH and they don't get harassed.
folks like you will encourage any nonsense just because your mentality is doomed in a shit hole called nija, imagine what you saying ,he got tattoo, beard and his hair,that reason the SARS get right to beat him up person no get right to live abi,do you even knw what is plant science,botany ,study of plants, how much e wan give you for Nija ,so make e die there,people like you are perfect definition of haters,fast money kill you,I pray you meet those blood sucking criminals going about doing illegal arrest then you go know say they are devils,anyone wen dress flashy na yahoo boy,so SARS get right to accuse and beat am,goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obonujoker(m): 5:38pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Leave that Mumu alone...

I don't understand how someone in the showbiz industry will market himself without showbiz things like tattoo and trending hairstyle...

your basketmouth illustration was perfect to shut his running mouth

Lol.... abi
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by zhikirullah(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2018
Hello house, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your mastercard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by opedaydydx9(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2018
I guess you have a tattoo, then I have nothing to say fuckard,.....
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"The most sought after computer programmer" who ditched Plant science because he wanted to get rich quick.

With those beards, tattooed arm and your hair, it seems SARS were not completely wrong with their accusations.

Check yourself man; thousands of young men own and drive decent cars everyday in PH and they don't get harassed.
Are the bolded justifications for being a yahoo boy? Common tattoo!Why was he not charged to court and evidence presented?You are one of those law enforcement who go about extorting money from innocent youth and profile them yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
Mister has 150k to give Sars. If he is that well to do, why is it that he does not have a lawyer that can swing into action whenever he gets into trouble of police harrasment? Especialy as he has been a victim twice in the past. That is one of the reasons one hustles. To protect oneself and fight infringments. But naija mentality does not fight for rights. Na to settle police.
Charge and bail lawyers you mean?
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 6:18pm On May 12, 2018
Abudu2000:
only a dumbass with think or talk like you. Back then on campus the no 1 guy in my class was carrying dreads, a cultist, smokes week part time but guess what, no body know book near am, I mean his gpa was leaving the next person will like 0.45.... boss(as we called him) was extremely good but his outlook will decieve u into thinking otherwise...so bru no use outlook judge....ode!!

Oponu afofungbemu. You will be addressed the way you dress. Let him carry those dreads to an interview and see if the securities would let him into their premises.

And next time, speak in good English and manners. It's obvious why you see the dread guy as intelligent. Olodo oshi.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 12, 2018
jaychubi:

No decent human being goes with a tattoo

Dt tattoo alone makes him a suspect already n SARS may be right after all
Armed robbers will robbed for hours.The police will be called upon through their emergency number.They will not come immediately until after the robbers have escaped.They are only known to be arresting armless people.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HallaDaTruth: 6:26pm On May 12, 2018
AntiWailer:

I hope u lead the struggle so you will be eliminated on time.
Naa i have chosen you to lead so that you can be eliminated on time
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Just face your 20k office work jeje...

Do you think the industry you are is the same as every other persons?

In case you're still in the village, let me enlighten you about showbiz industry...

People in showbiz industry can't trend without tattoo and trending hairstyles

Reasons why people like Ludacris, Bow wow, Xzibit Busta Rhymes and the rest cut their hairs? You don't know anything. How many tattoo do you see on Cristiano Ronaldo, how many do you see on the greatest showbiz, Michael Jackson? The best female singer in Africa Tiwa Savage has no tattoo. Do you know Big Sean, Lupe Fiasco, Ice T, Common? They have no tattoo. Even Taylor Swift no get tattoo.

So, let me face my couple of 20ks job per day. Ode oshi
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Mumu... it's what happens to me at least once in 6 months...

One thing abt these people is that they can't mess with you when they know you're coordinated...

You have a workplace ID card... e.g. A music producer driving a venza, he has tat on his arm and he has dread on his head... he has his work ID card...

Sars stops him on the road and ask for what exactly... or will they start harassing him immediately ?

Now they ask for his vehicle documents and he shows them, they see his tattoo and dreads but seeing how coordinated and clean he looks, they won't dare ask him why he has tattoo...

If they do, he doesn't have to answer, he places a call to his lawyer immediately and while he's making that call, the sars officers in his presence will receive sense ...

That's coordination without fidgeting ...
as long as you're not a yahoo boy or a fraudsters... they can only talk abt any offense you have committed and if there is none, they will beg you for money

You are addressed the way you dress. Maybe you should teach your children to cover their skin with tattoos. Since to you it's good.

I maintain my stand, if you have a tattoo, you're irresponsible.

Leviticus 19:28 “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you I am the LORD."
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Captain8(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

ok
all of us dey de sufering o Or wat do u think babe bankesmalls
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by jaychubi: 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
comshots:
Armed robbers will robbed for hours.The police will be called upon through their emergency number.They will not come immediately until after the robbers have escaped.They are only known to be arresting armless people.

Bros calm down Yahoo Yahoo na still crime now

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Synthase(m): 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

After you guys will say Nigeria system of democracy is working

Let me just shut up,my actions will speak for me

Come rain come sun The REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA will rise.

And if you doubt me

go and ask your ancestors why we beat them during the Nigeria civil war

Stop this your chest beating, it makes you look like gorilla, sorry, King Kong...
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by ikillmods: 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
fratermathy:
The Police Public Complaint UnRapid No-Response Unit hardly responds to reports. I've sent them countless of videos and photos of SARS officers illegally extorting people on the road and not once have they responded to my complaints. It seems they have turned a blind eye to the excesses of SARS officers.

In a sane nation, after the public outcry against SARS sometime ago, the unit would have been disbanded or heavily monitored but nothing was done in reality. In fact, SARS officers grew more audacious and have been terrorising innocent and young Nigerians under the guise of arresting internet fraudsters (why again do we have EFCC?).

I still have some of the photos and videos of SARS officers extorting people but the police has refused to respond to my reports. Almost every day, SARS officers come to my street and unleash mayhem on innocent youths and drivers. Which way Nigeria?

Look at the screenshots of my unreplied messages to the PCRRU and the pictures of SARS officers terrorising innocent people in a street. Such a pity! Sometimes, they lay siege to this street for almost half a day and nothing happens. If they catch you with a laptop... We all know what happens thereafter.

Please upload video to youtube and make a topic on it here on Nairaland describing how the response unit has refused to react please please please send me the video or just tag me when making a topic on it.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Efewestern: 7:21pm On May 12, 2018
fratermathy:
The Police Public Complaint UnRapid No-Response Unit hardly responds to reports. I've sent them countless of videos and photos of SARS officers illegally extorting people on the road and not once have they responded to my complaints. It seems they have turned a blind eye to the excesses of SARS officers.

In a sane nation, after the public outcry against SARS sometime ago, the unit would have been disbanded or heavily monitored but nothing was done in reality. In fact, SARS officers grew more audacious and have been terrorising innocent and young Nigerians under the guise of arresting internet fraudsters (why again do we have EFCC?).

I still have some of the photos and videos of SARS officers extorting people but the police has refused to respond to my reports. Almost every day, SARS officers come to my street and unleash mayhem on innocent youths and drivers. Which way Nigeria?

Look at the screenshots of my unreplied messages to the PCRRU and the pictures of SARS officers terrorising innocent people in a street. Such a pity! Sometimes, they lay siege to this street for almost half a day and nothing happens. If they catch you with a laptop... We all know what happens thereafter.

Some time ago I was harassed by these evil men along Orerokpe road, it's a shame that the govt are doing nothing about this.

Shame!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2018
Maximus85:

Reasons why people like Ludacris, Bow wow, Xzibit Busta Rhymes and the rest cut their hairs? You don't know anything. How many tattoo do you see on Cristiano Ronaldo, how many do you see on the greatest showbiz, Michael Jackson? The best female singer in Africa Tiwa Savage has no tattoo. Do you know Big Sean, Lupe Fiasco, Ice T, Common? They have no tattoo. Even Taylor Swift no get tattoo.

So, let me face my couple of 20ks job per day. Ode oshi

Olodo... I ain't talking permanent tattoo, piercing or drawings here...

I'm talking smart tattoos that are in vogue..

Temporary tattoo stickers that you can paste for showbiz and move easily anytime ...

The pic below shows me with the tat I just stick yesterday ... I can change it or remove it anytime

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by CharlesJok3r: 8:44pm On May 12, 2018
Sars will never harass if you are clean and innocent,
I wish they can curb the rampant number of those scammer by giving each and everyone of them a bullet in the heart when apprehend.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by obstead200(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2018
Abudu2000:
chai !! If such fools like you exists then I weep for the future of this country. Don't worry not will get to your turn soon enough
taaaa!!!! The guy na GBoy. Period.
We are all young men. Personally I am far from being poor. The police in my area know my house (a duplex) and my cars. No policeman ever stop me on the road for ordinary stop and search. Even sars in my state that do not know me, always wave me on when I encounter them.
Why? because I dress and act responsibly. Even when I am still outside by 2am in the morning, I m still given a free pass without molestation.
That guy is presently on one format. That is the core reason for posting that news. He has a maga on the radar. If u know, u know.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Olodo... I ain't talking permanent tattoo, piercing or drawings here...

I'm talking smart tattoos that are in vogue..

Temporary tattoo stickers that you can paste for showbiz and move easily anytime ...

The pic below shows me with the tat I just stick yesterday ... I can change it or remove it anytime

Ignorant no go kill you. Protect yourself fool. These Sars might kill you because of your temporary tattoos. They are looking for any slight opportunity to label you a criminal. DON'T GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. Pity your generation. Avoid problem.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

shut up. don't judge people you don't know.. this guy runs a reputable programming firm ,has staff and a verifiable office in p. h. it's because of foolish people like you in the police force we face all this. has Tattoo or hair style in anyway made you a criminal? is it a crime to be successful as a youth? use your head before posting. Goat!!
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2018
Slymonster:

As usual you will always type nonsense. How does one have a tattoo and he is now bad.Step out of that local place you live.
you can see what that demented fool posted ba.. if he had said that to me in person I would have broken a 2by2 on his head

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2018
aliyuthayo:

I wonder o! My neighbors had once reported me to SARS as a yahoo boy because I worked from home, as an ICT consultant with over 100 certifications in Networking and Security field. They came, they saw, and they leave, without collecting a dime from me. I instructed my lawyers to sue the landlord association chairman and he offered a written apology to me through my lawyer.
So if your hand is clean, there's no harm in working from home.
Get TRAINED, Get the right SKILLS, and Get CERTIFIED. SARS won't disturb you again grin
forget that thing sir. when you are caught in the street unaware you won't be allowed to make call or anything. I am a victim of such and I know what I am saying.. you are lucky they came to your house. what if they pick you up when you are walking a friend out do you think you will be allowed to go home to get your certificates or make a phone call. maybe you never jam sars
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2018
Malcolm101:
So computer programming is now a get rich quick?

What sort of dullards full this country abeg?

How did I find myself in this useless country?

Kaiiii
the level of block headedness is alarming.. mehn. so many stupid comments here.. a young man that has an office, a company, staff and is not illegal laid a complaint as to how he is being harassed and how the police has been ignoring his complaint and some dunce animals are here saying he wore a tattoo.... we are so fu*kd in this country
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by andyview(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2018
AntiWailer:
Guy when you are ready come and confess. I promise you I won’t tell anybody apart from Nairalanders alone.

You read multiple programming language without mentioning one or where u deployed 1 single application grin

150k for what precisely and they av arrested only you twice.
Vaugh is not a Yahoo boy. He's a known programmer in Nigeria. He's a member of SnapiLab, the team behind Mobimatic App Builder, comprising of Dr Ifiok Nkem (Medical Doctor), Dr Ope Banwo (Lawyer based in Nebraska, U.S.A),Godswill, (A Programmer) and a host of other.
SnapiLab is on first floor, Pavilion plaza, opposite UPTH, Alakahia, Port Harcourt.
These guys are making a good living from their sleepless nights. Mobimatic App Builder made over $300,000 on JVZoo on its launch in 2016. I am a subscriber to Mobimatic.
Google these individuals before coming online.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by litaninja(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2018
I actually admire your stupid.dity sir....
He's a fraudstar because he has hair and tattoos??
Wow. Indeed Nigeria has the leaders she deserves.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 59 Wanted Over ₦435 Billion, $397 Million, €9.9Million Frauds / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / Pregnant Woman, 3 Other Passengers Dead As Police Drags Steering In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.