Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k (32217 Views)

Two University Girls Falsely Accuse Man Of Rape, He Sues Them / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by olexjay(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love your euphemism for yahoo-Yahoo,
"The most sought after computer programmer" who ditched Plant science because he wanted to get rich quick.

With those beards, tattooed arm and your hair, it seems SARS were not completely wrong with their accusations.

Only you, two times this year.
Check yourself man; thousands of young men own and drive decent cars everyday in PH and they don't get harassed.
so one can't have beards in peace again
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by AntiWailer: 8:21am On May 13, 2018
andyview:

Vaugh is not a Yahoo boy. He's a known programmer in Nigeria. He's a member of SnapiLab, the team behind Mobimatic App Builder, comprising of Dr Ifiok Nkem (Medical Doctor), Dr Ope Banwo (Lawyer based in Nebraska, U.S.A),Godswill, (A Programmer) and a host of other.
SnapiLab is on first floor, Pavilion plaza, opposite UPTH, Alakahia, Port Harcourt.
These guys are making a good living from their sleepless nights. Mobimatic App Builder made over $300,000 on JVZoo on its launch in 2016. I am a subscriber to Mobimatic.
Google these individuals before coming online.

Vaugh sounds like his yahoo trade name.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2018
Maximus85:

Ignorant no go kill you. Protect yourself fool. These Sars might kill you because of your temporary tattoos. They are looking for any slight opportunity to label you a criminal. DON'T GIVE THEM WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR. Pity your generation. Avoid problem.

Mumu... face your studies
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Mumu... face your studies

LOL

See your sense of reasoning. What made you feel I'm your age mate? You're too stupid to admit I care about your safety.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by chukel(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2018
Maximus85:

And 50cent and lil Wayne are the type of people you want your children to become in future?

Nobody who is sane and responsible would ink their body.
so glad we have youths who still reason like this. So glad.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by chukel(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2018
Arnoldo:
you can see what that demented fool posted ba.. if he had said that to me in person I would have broken a 2by2 on his head
and this statement shows how responsible and civil you are with your tattoo?
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Therealev: 10:38am On May 13, 2018
jaychubi:

They are celebrities n not some nobody wearing tattoo, u went far self what of our own davido he is a super star n SARS will probably lie down to greet him. Not some nobody, u dnt ve a known source of income n u drive a venza arnd town, forget d person is probably into illegal stuff

Double Standards.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 10:43am On May 13, 2018
Oya Seun Front Page he is a member of our community... Having a Tattoo is not a crime .This is why I love the Nigeria Army they are always professional in their conduct, I was found in a more compromising situation some few days ago that required them firing warning shots,but after everything they still gave me money to go.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Maximus85(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2018
chukel:
so glad we have youths who still reason like this. So glad.

Yes sir. Parenting has a long way to do with this. You start wearing your small girl skimpy cloths, she will dress naked as she grows. Barb stupid hair cut for your small baby boy.... He will do worse as he grows. If you the parent do all those dirty things, your children must copy you, they'll see nothing wrong with it.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Bizzyliss(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2018
They extorted 500k from my bro last week cos he was driving my lexus es 350, i just tell my guy wey be captain for port and he went to their commander, spoke with him and he investigated the issue which was true. They return the money sharply but 400k instead with enough begging
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2018
chukel:
and this statement shows how responsible and civil you are with your tattoo?
what part of the constitution says you can't wear a tattoo?
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by chukel(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2018
Arnoldo:
what part of the constitution says you can't wear a tattoo?
Bro, it's not by constitution. You can't dress like a mad man and expect not to be addressed like an insane person. That's fact.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
chukel:
Bro, it's not by constitution. You can't dress like a mad man and expect not to be addressed like an insane person. That's fact.
Olodo does he look insane to you.Is it the way you dress that you should be address abi your character and the intellectual capacity you carry.I am sure you do mistake Zukerberg for your gate man if he is not well known.Extortion is wrong Shikena
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by chukel(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
uruba23:

Olodo does he look insane to you.Is it the way you dress that you should be address abi your character and the intellectual capacity you carry.I am sure you do mistake Zukerberg for your gate man if he is not well known.Extortion is wrong Shikena
by ur gutter language, I can easily tell the upbringing u had... Ur parents are yet to complete their work on you.
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
chukel:
by ur gutter language, I can easily tell the upbringing u had... Ur parents are yet to complete their work on you.
Anyway I don't have time for idle talks.Do take care
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
grin
Maximus85:

LOL

See your sense of reasoning. What made you feel I'm your age mate? You're too stupid to admit I care about your safety.

grin see our ancestor
Re: SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k by Arnoldo(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2018
chukel:
so wearing a tattoo makes you look like a madman? you must be a wonderful teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house / 6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun / 9-Year-Old Gay Boy Commits Suicide In US After Being Bullied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.