Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) (4067 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy bruv, anyone born in the early 90s should be able to relate to all this pictures.

It has nothing to do with street
and u tink anyone born in d early 90s is a kid??

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

ermmm
abt that
u see....
u dont ask the poster the question grin
says who, do u want me to derail ur thread.... just answer the question......are u married
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

and u tink anyone born in d early 90s is a kid??
The oldest among them should be 26, 27, 28

For a guy, what is the rush? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
says who, do u want me to derail ur thread.... just answer the question......are u married
it seems you have been sent by my village people abi
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

it seems you have been sent by my village people abi
just answer d d*mn question
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Evablizin(f): 4:50pm On May 12, 2018
Treasure17:
I can relate with some sha especially the second picture and kito. However, marriage is not in my budget for now except Evablizin accept my marriage proposal.
gringringrin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
just answer d d*mn question
i normally would, bt i am nt obligated to answering any of ur question especially d ones dat u seem to b picking a lot of interest in,
so, e go b
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin
Abi nah but for now let me concentrate on how to get you something better than assurance.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Evablizin(f): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Treasure17:

Abi nah but for now let me concentrate on how to get you something better than assurance.
cheesy

Something,like what?
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:04pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

i normally would, bt i am nt obligated to answering any of ur question especially d ones dat u seem to b picking a lot of interest in,
so, e go b
u know u are a one sleek modafvcker..u are here abusing those of us dat aren't married yet,based on ur assessment in which you yourself falls in...if not dat I just came back from a lengthy ban, I would have reign curses on u
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by oyatmicah(m): 5:14pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
u know u are a one sleek modafvcker..u are here abusing those of us dat aren't married yet,based on ur assessment in which you yourself falls in...if not dat I just came back from a lengthy ban, I would have reign curses on u
wonders shall never end, so because i didnt answer ur question, u will curse me. notin u wnt see on d internet o.
u just dont know whom u are talking to, bt i will forgive u for that cos we all make mistakes.
so go and sin no more broda, i aint d source of ur problem bt i can b if u want
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Something,like what?
Lol. Something more fascinating and Yours might not be automobile. Kind of something your desire. Just name it and we are good to go.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2018
oyatmicah:

wonders shall never end, so because i didnt answer ur question, u will curse me. notin u wnt see on d internet o.
u just dont know whom u are talking to, bt i will forgive u for that cos we all make mistakes.
so go and sin no more broda, i aint d source of ur problem bt i can b if u want
who d fvck are you? I suggest u stop creating useless thread like dis one if you don't want curses to rein on u mofo
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On May 12, 2018
Treasure17:

Lol. Something more fascinating and Yours might not be automobile. Kind of something your desire. Just name it and we are good to go.
I want love,i don't like money and porshe. gringringrin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:25pm On May 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I relate to all of them,and guess what,I ain't married yet...what are u going to do abt it
He's going to give you his sister to marry.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2018
JONSYN7154:
He's going to give you his sister to marry.
don't mind d op.he too falls in the category, but playing god

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 12, 2018
Old memories shocked
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2018
Kai number 2.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
lol
I can relate to every single one of them grin
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
I want love,i don't like money and porshe. gringringrin
Wow. Funny you. Indirectly saying once the love is there every other things will follow. Your wish has been granted and I guess I can propose any moment from now.
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by OKUCHI11(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2018
greiboy:
I can relate to many of them and I don't think I am in the age bracket of those under any pressure to get married yet.
thanks a lot.... I am still in the same category with you

1 Like

Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by dierich: 9:51pm On May 12, 2018
we still have more dan 80% of this at home at my late dad mini museum. I remember den, my dad have 2 Peugeot 504(white,& green)
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by biacan(f): 10:09pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
marriage is not by force, if your people disturb u too much, give girl belle, collect the pikin and move on with your life, i no get strength for plenty talk
So that is your plan sad
Re: If You Can Relate To Any Of This, Go And Marry (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
Nawao, never thought I'm this old. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Error thread / Couple Celebrate Islam In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.