Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God (373 Views)

Is God Really Omniscience? Does He Know Everything? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! / Is God Sovereign? - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is God by daviesblaze(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2018
Perhaps it is not true to speak of God as a judge at all, or of his judgements.

There does not seem to be really any evidence that His worlds are places of trial but rather schools, places of training, or that He is a judge but rather a Teacher, a Trainer, not in the imperfect sense in which men are teachers, but in the sense of His contriving and adapting His whole universe for one purpose of training every intelligent being to be perfect. …

I think God would not be the Almighty, the All-Wise, the All-Good, if he were the judge, in the sense that the evangelical and Roman Catholic Christians impute judgement to him. … Our business is, I think, to understand, not to judge.

What He does is, as far as we know, to rule by law down to the most infinitesimally small portion of His universe, not to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is God by 0temSapien: 4:43pm On May 12, 2018
God is a system called Existence and within it exists creatures like you, me, Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu , Shiva, Brahma, Olorun, Odin etc. The universe does not revolve around judgement but it revolves around love and brain-using. There are no interplanetary judgement like dying on earth and getting judged in Yahweh's or Allah's planets or heaven. Reincarnation is the order of the day.

If I were the OP, I will change the question to WHAT IS GOD rather than asking Who is God? A 'who' God is incomplete and a subset of the Universe(a What God).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is God by daviesblaze(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2018
Title noted thanks.
but i don't quite agree with your perception of God existence

1 Like

Re: What Is God by orunto27: 7:05am On May 13, 2018
You !!!
Re: What Is God by daviesblaze(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2018
orunto27:
You !!!
who? shocked shocked
Re: What Is God by sonmvayina(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
The totality of the consciousness of the universe..

2 Likes

Re: What Is God by 0temSapien: 4:08pm On May 13, 2018
Add you, me, Planet mercury, venus, earth, olorun, everything in existence together. That's God. So God is everywhere.
Re: What Is God by Maamin(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
God is Supreme Consciousness or strong one(s)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/05/18 / Thunder Exhumes Dead Man Who Died Mysteriously / Don't Open This Video If You Are With Soldier Or Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.