Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (90404 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by dennisworld1(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Were d ring

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by mysteriousman(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Ring missing from left finger
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Olalan(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2018
Wondering why other bloggers aren't as rich as she is

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by biacan(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
vRendoh:

hmm cheesy
Can't you see how she looks effortlessly beautiful kiss kiss girl always slay

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by hollywater: 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
Mehn see round breast.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Supernatural28(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
She's cute

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by einstein76(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
Were boy shey u wan marry your mama ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
So I should fry sugarcane?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by martineverest(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2018
Praktikals:
I am a servicing Engnr, how can i apply UNDER this lady?
nice pun
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by ikemesit4477: 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
Josh44s:

Village girl.
village girl how? Please explain! grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2018
Not sexy at all.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by victorian(f): 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
Honestly I wonder with so much money, she can't just try and marry a responsible guy? undecided

And she's starting to look old and fat sad

Whatever the problem is? May God help her.. It's not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by acevic: 6:52pm On May 12, 2018
Aunty is oldING small small sha

But still fine like that
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by lawalosky(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
Amagite2:
Millionaire Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is chilling by her Banana Island mansion house pool this afternoon, rocking a black swimwear.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/linda-ikeji-shares-swimwear-photos.html

she's pussified..
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Cjay2020(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2018
Frankyboy1:
This news is meaningless,baseless, lacks merit and substance, nd majority of us,dont really care

Oga speak for yourself....
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by ajebuter(f): 6:57pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
Linda my love.

This my aburo and lbo girls eh!

First, Ngozi

Then Amarachi

Now Linda?

Iwo ati omo yiibo sha grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by obonujoker(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2018
Loneliness go soon kill this one.... Women who never want to be humble...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by philoedu(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2018
I simply admire ur unique style, keep it up Lindy.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by philoedu(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
I simply admire ur unique style, keep it up Lindy. Have a great time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Alphasoar(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
Special Announcement:

Tomorrow is Church oh...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Fauzydane(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2018
biacan:
Her body is everything..... she's fat in the right places kiss kiss kiss Go girl cool
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by philoedu(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2018
I simply admire ur unique style, keep it and have a great time Lindy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Blessinq1(f): 7:12pm On May 12, 2018
I thought she was engaged. Or does she want to become queen of the rings?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by madridguy(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2018
Happy weekend sister, hope you're fine maa. I like ibo girls and I must marry one dole.

ajebuter:

This my aburo and lbo girls eh!

First, Ngozi

Then Amarachi

Now Linda?

Iwo ati omo yiibo sha grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by talk2percy(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
Kai, see breast...this lady get breast no be small oh. And to suck now don dey hungry me
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by madridguy(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2018
For dream my bro grin I love unconditionally

Saviour22:
madridguy come wen did Linda became ur love? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by victorD3: 7:17pm On May 12, 2018
Please what part of her body did wizkid say smells?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by wink2015(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2018
Oh! That Banana Island that Deziani stole nigeria money to buy property.

But why is bad news coming from Banana Island?

* A young man apparently use an empty building in Banana Island to deceive a car dealer making away with the Porsche car in the course of test driving. News just posted on nairaland claimed the suspect has been arrested and his being paraded.

* A Danish man killed his Nigeria born wife who is a rising music star and their only daughter was also murdered in their Banana island home.

* Deziani looted to buy property in Banana island.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Westlander(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2018
this woman just they waste. hmm waitin consine me out of thread

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by jaytime(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2018
Anytime they want to subtly show us their unclothedness, they go to pool side. Kwantinew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Footballers And Musicians Who Make More Money? / Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.