Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (90380 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by victorian(f): 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
princfred:
Na so una go use accusation push somebody go marry who im go get problem with before tomorrow then na una go still call am olosho etc when she divorce. Being so rich and not so fine is a terrible combination, diabolism aside, for a young lady to find a match in Nigeria. Is that too hard to understand? Normal girls dey find husband( whose spec they match or who match their spec) tire sef talkless of rich unsexy faced one. wish i fancy her sef or positively disposed i for go marry her just to shame people with phony mentality.

Am not pushing her to go and get married. If she like, she can marry, if she like, she can stay alone. It's her choice.
But come to think of it, pls marry her.. And I bet you with her kind of money, and with so much love u will give to her, u can advise her to go for face rejevunation, tummy tuck and all. She will gladly do it.
When there is money, monkey sef dey fine. Cos things can be reset and restructured in the person's physical look.
So don't remove eye from her side.
Marry her and prove everyone wrong.

The last thing I will do in this life, is mock an unmarried lady. God forbid.
Cos me, myself married twice before I got it right this time.

And please don't ask me why and how come I married twice abeg ? cheesy

Some.peeps here get automatic data base to download everything person chat here.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by princfred(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
victorian:

Am not pushing her to go and get married. If she like, she can marry, if she like, she can stay alone. It's her choice.
But come to think of it, pls marry her.. And I bet you with her kind of money, and with so much love u will give to her, u can advise her to go for face rejevunation, tummy tuck and all. She will gladly do it.
When there is money, monkey sef dey fine. Cos things can be reset and restructured in the person's physical look.
So don't remove eye from her side.
Marry her and prove everyone wrong.

The last thing I will do in this life, is mock an unmarried lady. God forbid
Cos me, myself married twice before I got it right this time.

And please don't ask me why and how come I married twice abeg ? cheesy

Some.peeps here get automatic data base to download everything person chat here.
Lol..you sef. Sincerely she is not my spec and am not confident i will be her spec. That being the case, so i dont think its wise to marry someone just to proof a point to people.

At the italics :

So you cant mock but can accuse abi? Are the loathers not better ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by victorian(f): 2:47pm On May 13, 2018
princfred:
Lol..you sef. Sincerely she is not my spec and am sure i will be her spec. That being the case, so i dont think its wise to marry someone just to proof a point to people

Lol, na so.

Her spec? OK o

But u can marry her, do some changes in her and with time, u will fall in love with her personality and u will be amazed both of u will connect after some emotional years down the lane

Most times, the ideal thought of the kind of partner we wish and desire to marry, does not really happen like we desire it to be.
Some are lucky to marry their ideal partner, while some have to make do with looking at other qualities that supersede just drop dead gorgeous look.

Cos I know, someone like you would want a very pretty fair slim tall lady? Abi I lie? cool

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by MarieSucre(f): 3:00pm On May 13, 2018
okwabayi:
She's trying too hard. It's obvious she wants male attention. All those "go and marry" insults are seriously frustrating her life.
Jump and pass naim I dey. I don't like old women but I'll happily ogle at their pictures.

Nawa oo somebody cannot snap picture by their own pool without Nigerians writing paragraph on their head. If e dey pain bros abeg snap beside the river for your village post make we see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by MarieSucre(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2018
delzbaba:
you can see her real age in this pics, this is what her husband will really see in the morning.

Are we not supposed to see her real age before? What is this nonsense myth that men like to peddle of women being forever young.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by okwabayi(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nawa oo somebody cannot snap picture by their own pool without Nigerians writing paragraph on their head. If e dey pain bros abeg snap beside the river for your village post make we see.
Keep reading. I've replied two similar posts.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by princfred(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2018
victorian:

Lol, na so.

Her spec? OK o

But u can marry her, do some changes in her and with time, u will fall in love with her personality and u will be amazed both of u will connect after some emotional years down the lane

Most times, the ideal thought of the kind of partner we wish and desire to marry, does not really happen like we desire it to be.
Some are lucky to marry their ideal partner, while some have to make do with looking at other qualities that supersede just drop dead gorgeous look.

Cos I know, someone like you would want a very pretty fair slim tall lady? Abi I lie? cool
Interesting but...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by okwabayi(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by rashmond2007(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
See bobby shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by MarieSucre(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2018
okwabayi:
Keep reading. I've replied two similar posts.
With your poolside bikini pics if not don't waste my time.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Brush1: 12:17am On May 14, 2018
Linda didn't make her fortunate through blogging. Please don't be decived. Linda is into importation of goods from China.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Ayobami7(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Tide205(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2019
The photos are great. Nice to have your own banana island. Solid swimsuit for such large women that is necessary, hides small flaws and emphasizes the dignity. Dark color - happy, not distracting. And the body, and the situation, and a swimsuit in a single scale! Smile!

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2019
igbo Amaka. Oooooo grin
O maka but not hoe
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by opebiboy: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2019
Borrow pose. She is not the owner of the house
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by booksrite(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.