Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (90414 Views)

Davido Displays Beautiful Interiors Of His House: New Banana Island Mansion / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by 9jawear(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2018
Why is she bleaching

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by john650(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2018
I thought she was engaged and ready to marry? Where's the bloke na? Maybe he changed his mind?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Talkizcheap: 7:40pm On May 12, 2018
For goodness sake how is this news?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by john650(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2018
9jawear:
Why is she bleaching
That one taya me o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On May 12, 2018
Newboss:
This is why Nigeria, and West Africa in general, lies wasted! angry
Wrong priorities! angry
I blame religion! angry

Not really religion. Just a silly misguided perception/definition of real success and fulfillment., afterall, the same religion is practiced in most parts of the developing world.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by wink2015(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2018
Samogbo1:
This is why I encourage my guyz to always have any means of capturing moments like this,
Imagine having a spy device with this damsel...

If u have either spy pen, spy wrist watch, spy car key camera or spy clothe button[/b][/size], U can easily gain full evidence in any shady deal or momentary glitches like ds brave masked Ghanian journalist.

We all need a spy device for accurate undercover... I sell all the mentioned spy devices, I will sell to U at a very cheap rate.

I also deliver nationwide, Hala>>> 0, 9, 0, 9, 9, 3, 7, 0, 7, 5, 3
Be vigilant cos the need can come up at any time

You are simply devaluing and demarketing the strategic worth of this spy pen!

The whole Nigeria will get to know its strategic value and they will strategically counter its dividend.

Just create a website just the way the Israeli and American do to sell your stealth product.

The more you advertise the stealth product the more its highly priced value will depreciate on nairaland.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by VFLMazta: 7:44pm On May 12, 2018
Na advert be this?

Do you want to know a secret method to make money on Nairabet virtual football league? Have you wasted all your savings while playing Nairabet virtual platform league?

See how to stop wasting your hard money and begin profiting on Nairabet virtual football league.

Find out more www.vflmazta.tk
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2018
She try Amebo pays sometime
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by chubinwa(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

NOBODY CARES
I really do bro. and I wish she becomes my sugar lady
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2018
smileyPretty woman. In & Out
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2018
Look at that house. This woman is an inspiration, seriously.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Samogbo1(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2018
wink2015:

You are simply devaluing and demarketing the strategic worth of this spy pen!

The whole Nigeria will get to know its strategic value and they will strategically counter its dividend.

Just create a website just the way the Israeli and American do to sell your stealth product.

The more you advertise the stealth product the more its highly priced value will depreciate on nairaland.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!

Alright noted!
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Harrynight(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Someone should come and marry this woman oo
Only her for there with no man beside her only photographer that is not allowed to come closer.
Nne I offer myself to marry you lol..

Will screenshot dis and share till its get to her grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
For dream my bro grin I love unconditionally

ok cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by daveP(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2018
yawwwnnnnsss.. I love the pool besides her sha....
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Timagex(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2018
aristocrazzy:
Someone should come and marry this woman oo
Only her for there with no man beside her only photographer that is not allowed to come closer.
Nne I offer myself to marry you lol..
photographers are sometimes lucky! cool wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by SAMBARRY: 8:39pm On May 12, 2018
okwabayi:
She's trying too hard. It's obvious she wants male attention. All those "go and marry" insults are seriously frustrating her life.
Jump and pass naim I dey. I don't like old women but I'll happily ogle at their pictures.
na so her matter pain you enter bone? See raw envy.tuehhhhhh
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by bionixs: 9:16pm On May 12, 2018
Josh44s:

Village girl.
township boy
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by oluwasegun007(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2018
I'll need to warn aunty Linda to watch the way she snap her pics

Can you imagine how she revealed my estate on the third pics.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 12, 2018
Newboss:
This is why Nigeria, and West Africa in general, lies wasted! angry
Wrong priorities! angry
I blame religion! angry
Mr. Blamer, you blame buhari, religion, education and even your dog. Get a grip and blame yourself sometimes, maybe you'll see the light someday
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by xtervaganza(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
Na wa ooo. This girl don old oooo. Her skin no firm again cry

She should lower her bars and find a man to manage her like dat
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by austyn0(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2018
Was I really looking at those breasts??
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Sultty(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Don jazzy right now

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by InvertedHammer: 10:18pm On May 12, 2018
/*
When Mary Kay and all the foundations come off, true age shows.

*/
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by okwabayi(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
na so her matter pain you enter bone? See raw envy.tuehhhhhh
Pain me? No. I'm only being observant.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On May 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Pain me? No. I'm only being observant.
be deceiving yourself
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by okwabayi(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
be deceiving yourself
Believe whatever you want. Na waka pass I dey.
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by SAMBARRY: 11:40pm On May 12, 2018
okwabayi:

Believe whatever you want. Na waka pass I dey.
� bye
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 12, 2018
Why does her pose remind me of turkey?

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 12:34am On May 13, 2018
Her boobs just dey like my new GF own.standard yet fulani
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:54am On May 13, 2018
juanjo2:
My love for thick and beautiful women... somebody should DM me while offer is still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister? / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.