Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Hottest!!! Camping Trip Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hottest!!! Camping Trip Sex (482 Views)

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / "I am the hottest 40 year old woman alive":woman declares as she shares (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest!!! Camping Trip Sex by Wobey: 5:13pm On May 12, 2018
Every step we took along the road turned me on more and more, until my pussy was wet and swollen with desire! Finally, I couldn’t take it any longer. I pulled him to the side of the road and started kissing him deeply.

As my tongue sought his, he pulled my hips tight against his stiff cock. His hardness turned me on even more, so I wrapped my legs around his hips and started humping his dick with my clit. He pulled his rigid member out of his pants and slid my panties to the side but it wasn’t good enough. He quickly pulled me off of him, yanked my soaking thong off my ankles, and tucked it into his pocket.

I jumped on him again and slid his throbbing cock into my pussy, and moved my hips down until he penetrated me fully!

He pulled the shoulder of my dress down until he exposed my bra and freed first one breast then the other. He needed his hands to support the weight of my hips around him, so he took my tits in his mouth one at a time.

As his tongue teased my nipples, I felt a jolt of electricity go from my breasts to my Continue Reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision? / Pls What Do You Advice I Do? / Guys Be Direct And Stop Forming Mr Nice Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.