Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) (5155 Views)

Dreaming Of Former House - My Experience / Young Man Says He's Girlfriend Doesn't Wash Her Panties For Days And Is So Dirty / What made you Stop visiting Sex house? my story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2022
Greetings due to some grammatical expression, I think it better I write this with pidgin language or mix am up with English base on street!!!

Okay I get this friend way I don know for 4yrs now since Lagos, now he's in onistha and me dey my home town!
This is what happens the dude don dey for onistha for six months and he decides to shift to my place where he's currently staying with me now, but the dude keeps inviting he's girlfriend to come stay in the same house, most times she stays a week before going back & most times she stays few days before going back, and Una know village things na, people dey always talk, I will tell him after that day him go tell the gf make she go...

One faithful day way me and this guy comot, to our greatest suprise the girl come without calling over the phone + she don know where I dey keep keys that why she open don enter house go relax.
The one way dey mad me na the guy go close the room way them dey base on say na ( room & parlour things ) I had to be knocking to enter the room this one marvel me o, cus inside the same room my clothes, tooth brush dey inside there so in the morning I need to knock before I enter the room, I don free room for them dey sleep for parlour...

Reaching yesterday
Dude tell me say her babe landlord don lock her out side, him no even take permittion from me the next thing him tell the girl to come over to the house.
I don't even know their plan like this she dey house and I just sit-down outside dey reason waytin dey happen like this Omo the matter tire me o.
Am not saying the girl should not come over to see him, according to the guy him say na the girl way him wan marry, but what am saying say be say it not supposed to be everytime. Even me way get house no dey carry babe come dey house, na hotel I dey carry babes go. If I talk em go tell me say brother I be 35 make nobody dey give me advice. Asin you dey my village way be say people go dey put eye for my matterz and you dey talk say make I no dey mind Them. Abeg waytin Una think?

I just say make I seek advice from Una abeg waytin Una think about this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you ask me, i didn't see any issue here. The reason you're angry is because it's a room and palour apartment which I understand from your end. You also need some privacy.

Then at Port Harcourt, I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I have over 5 of my real niggas living with me. Most of them do camp different biitches in my house but I don't see anything wrong because there are enough rooms to camp them and do whatever shit you wanna do.

It even fun because we're all gonna be laughing, hustling, drinking, smoking and teasing ourselves.

Since I moved to Lagos, I don't really stay in my rented apartment (2 bedroom flat). I stay with my real niggas and I do control biitches to come over. Sometimes I take the biitches to hotel. Infact since on Thursday till now I have been in a hotel.

Omoh! before you can be my friend, that means we think alike.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Akwaibomdaily: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by RagaRaga: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Brother you should not inconvenient yourself keeping a friend that doesn't listen to your opinion. Staying in your house with his girl is trespassing, he should find a place for the sake of privacy.

14 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Ty

cool
. U never type your wavulence finish?
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Dalnadoni: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Bossman...the mata don long oo, and he go hard to correct tins...you don too allow the guy fell comfortable...you need to first get your room back make him dey stay for parlor...reason with am make hin go find aoz rent, maybe for thesame area or maybe not...you can also change the locks..

9 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Oceanjagaban: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
tessybrown:
Greetings due to some grammatical expression, I think it better I write this with pidgin language or mix am up with English base on street!!!

Okay I get this friend way I don know for 4yrs now since Lagos, now he's in onistha and me dey my home town!
This is what happens the dude don dey for onistha for six months and he decides to shift to my place where he's currently staying with me now, but the dude keeps inviting he's girlfriend to come stay in the same house, most times she stays a week before going back & most times she stays few days before going back, and Una know village things na, people dey always talk, I will tell him after that day him go tell the gf make she go...

One faithful day way me and this guy comot, to our greatest suprise the girl come without calling over the phone + she don know where I dey keep keys that why she open don enter house go relax.
The one way dey mad me na the guy go close the room way them dey base on say na ( room & parlour things ) I had to be knocking to enter the room this one marvel me o, cus inside the same room my clothes, tooth brush dey inside there so in the morning I need to knock before I enter the room, I don free room for them dey sleep for parlour...

Reaching yesterday
Dude tell me say her babe landlord don lock her out side, him no even take permittion from me the next thing him tell the girl to come over to the house.
I don't even know their plan like this she dey house and I just sit-down outside dey reason waytin dey happen like this Omo the matter tire me o.
Am not saying the girl should not come over to see him, according to the guy him say na the girl way him wan marry, but what am saying say be say it not supposed to be everytime. Even me way get house no dey carry babe come dey house, na hotel I dey carry babes go. If I talk em go tell me say brother I be 35 make nobody dey give me advice. Asin you dey my village way be say people go dey put eye for my matterz and you dey talk say make I no dey mind Them. Abeg waytin Una think?

the guy dey help you use the house na,because you get house and na hotel you dey carry babes go and the girls no dey enter your house.leave am make him help u out

3 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by ElexObi1: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pidgin English no be your mate
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
RagaRaga:
Brother you should not inconvenient yourself keeping a friend that doesn't listen to your opinion. Staying in your house with his girl is trespassing, he should find a place for the sake of privacy.

Tanks bruh I had to sit him down after the babe don go.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
the guy dey help you use the house na,because you get house and na hotel you dey carry babes go and the girls no dey enter your house.leave am make him help u out

I don know say one wayrey must comment hahahaha no wahala
No Fugazzi
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
ElexObi1:
Pidgin English no be your mate

I swear o I need add pidgin join, after all no be English be our forefathers language.

2 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Oceanjagaban: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2022
tessybrown:

I don know say one wayrey must comment hahahaha no wahala
No Fugazzi
E be like na crase women you dey kpansh.lol...so you no want make people see u with them...bad man
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
The thing is, if you find it difficult to write good English, don't think you can write with pidgin well. Pidgin is even more difficult to write than Queen's English.

2 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Offpoint1: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dey audacity of da your friend dey on steroid.

Las Las him go born 2 pikin for da your house and if you try evict am da time e go reason you as bad padi.

Give am option, make him find where him shima go crash in a week time or both of dem go pack dia bukata comot your place.

6 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by detectivejones: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ejike 'small stout' so small mata wey we for settle as nwokem na him you carry enter Nairaland a.k.a marketsquare.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
The thing is, if you find it difficult to write good English, don't think you can write with pidgin well. Pidgin is even more difficult to write than Queen's English.

Show me where I will record voice note in here madam!!!
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tommy589(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
If you ask me, i didn't see any issue here. The reason you're angry is because it's a room and palour apartment which I understand from your end. You also need some privacy.

Then at Port Harcourt, I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I have over 5 of guys my real niggas living with me. Most of them do camp different biitches in my house but I don't see anything wrong because there are enough rooms to camp them and do whatever shit you wanna do.

It even fun because we're all gonna be laughing, hustling, drinking, smoking and teasing ourselves.

Since I moved to Lagos, I don't really stay in my rented apartment (2 bedroom flat). I stay with my real niggas and I do control biitches to come over. Sometimes I take the biitches to hotel. Infact since on Thursday till now I have been in a hotel.

You are different from most out there. I am just like you. But bear it in mind those you tolerated won't offer you such opportunities if table were turned

A friend I accommodated impregnated his girlfriend in my house, gave birth and was even pregnant with the second baby before he found his footing. Six years of tolerance without a single day of quarrel

When you come living with me, use your sense to set boundaries, if you don't I won't complain. Because I Iive through life with the motto 'everything that has a beginning must have an end'

7 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tessybrown(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:

Then at Port Harcourt, I stay in a 3 bedroom apartment, and I have over 5 of guys my real niggas living with me. Most of them do camp different biitches in my house but I don't see anything wrong because there are enough rooms to camp them and do whatever shit you wanna do.

Yeah bruh don't get me wrong, the reason why am kinda worried is because it's my village and not in the city where nobody send each other.
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
tommy589:

You are different from most out there. I am just like you. But bear it in mind those you tolerated won't offer you such opportunities if table were turned
Na there street orientation enter. As a street guy, you need to apply sense 24/7 in anything you do.

No matter what you do, always remember nobody truly cares about you. May God not allow us go broke.

Because if you go broke, that's when you're gonna know who are your true niggas. Forget the laughing, drinking, smoking and hustling that y'all do together. If you go broke them go disappear.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by garriAndsugar: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Since it's inconveniencing you then you need to stop him

2 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your friend doesn't seem to respect you. What's the point of friendship then?

4 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by EmzyT: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
tessybrown:

Reaching yesterday

This is what happens when you don't set boundaries in some certain aspects of Life! Dude is squatting with you and still has the temerity to bring-in someone else? Lmao!

I think you should man-up and tell him straight up that you ain't comfortable with his babe coming over, it's that simple. Or better still, you keep it to yourself and die in silence

6 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Kollins11: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
tommy589:

A friend I accommodated impregnated his girlfriend in my house, gave birth and was even pregnant with the second baby before he found his footing. Six years of tolerance without a single day of quarrel

When you come living with me, use your sense to set boundaries, if you don't I won't complain. Because I Iive through life with the motto 'everything that has a beginning must have an end'
Bro, I don see many things for this life. Similar scenario don happen to me too when one of my nigga come stay with me for Port-harcourt 2019.

But this particular girl no born for my guy. When she got pregnant my guy told her to abort it. She did abortion like 3 times for my guy. Everything happened under my roof. The worst thing is my guy was promising this girl marriage. That he was gonna marry her.

Omoh! My guy broke up with the girl. Do you know what this girl did? She went to call Sars to burst all of us at home.

Thank God they disband Sars. Sars really chop our money.. Sars parked all of us (4 of us in numbers including her boyfriend) Each of us paid the sum of 300k each to bail ourselves out. They were already threatening our lives.

Omoh! No be small thing but yet I still dey accommodate some niggars and this one na just small matter out of many.

2 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Redstubpen: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
cool

So what should we do?

Sorry, I didn't bother to read the essay tongue
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
I see that you are 35.. At that age, there are things you should stop permitting in your life. Allowing someone (whether or not he is your friend) to disturb your privacy is one of them.

There are a lot of things troubling you already as a Nigerian, so, do not let anyone add up to it. You need your privacy as a man. If you have an extra room for them that will make their stay not to affect you, then it's Okay.

I have a friend who stays with me in a self contain in Port Harcourt, a close friend who knows his boundaries. He only brings a girl around when I'm at work. Since i have accommodated you, there's no way I'll let you bring your woman to inconvenient me when I'm supposed to have a me time.

Some people always tend to take advantage of the little opportunity you give them.

6 Likes

Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by tommy589(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro, I don see many things for this life. Similar scenario don happen to me too when one of my nigga come stay with me for Port-harcourt 2019.

But this particular girl no born for my guy. When she got pregnant my guy told her to abort it. She did abortion like 3 times for my guy. Everything happened under my roof. The worst thing is my guy was promising this girl marriage. That he was gonna marry her.

Omoh! My guy broke up with the girl. Do you know what this girl did? She went to call Sars to burst all of us at home.

Thank God they disband Sars. Sars really chop our money.. Sars parked all of us (4 of us in numbers including her boyfriend) Each of us paid the sum of 300k each to bail ourselves out. They were already threatening our lives.

Omoh! No be small thing but yet I still dey
accommodate some niggars and this one na just small matter out of many.

Make Dem do you worst,It's in your nature to be kind. When you want to settle down just find a girl that understand your nature because you go still dey accomodate
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Crampyblood(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Is the biiitch chopping your food??

If yes then it's an issue.. if no, there are two things involved..

I de come first
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Slynation(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
When you allow some humans, they will start looking for allowance...!! You already permitted too many things to the extent you both have equal shares in that house as we speak.

Quick reminder : whatever people say behind you should be non of your business!!
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by Baronthecelebri: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Call him and talk to him, cos if anything happens to the girl na one chance you enter
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by immortalmortal: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2022
Next time, let them chill in the sitting room while you make yourself comfortable in your room
Re: He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) by haslaw(m): 4:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Omoh! No be small thing but yet I still dey accommodate some niggars and this one na just small matter out of many.

Bros, make Una dey talk these lies small small na. Even Peter Obi don dey press brake small small for him own.

It is not possible for SARS to arrest you because your friend broke his girlfriend's heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Told Me! / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / She The Baddest Bìtch On Nairaland...pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.