Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly (10450 Views)

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / Bbnaija Angel Cried Bitterly Because Of Her Dead Ex Boyfriend... / Young Girls, A Woman Cried Bitterly Over The Death Of An Actress In A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Pharaoh9(m): 2:20am On May 13, 2018
FLOG HER, SHE WILL RESPECT YOU MORE
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by pussyeater(m): 5:15am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
My hygiene comes first before anything...... I know guys to be very dirty but as a lady always put him in order.... my previous relationship I made my boyfriend to be addicted to one boxer a day.... like I forced him to buy more from Monday to Sunday each have theirs.....

Still don't know why spouse communicate with their ex while in a relationship.....that's totally disrespectful sad

Ehmmm not that a lady shouldn't demand money from her boyfriend but too much of everything is bad wink
shocked shocked shocked For this kind Buhari era of change, I don't beleive people still dey wear one boxer for more than a day!
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by pussyeater(m): 5:15am On May 13, 2018
Pharaoh9:
shocked shocked shocked Na breast I been dey see so? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by OKUCHI11(m): 5:54am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
That's nice but don't apply them in a harsh way smiley
yes thank you very much
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by ibietela2(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2018
Ezkid:
I asked for her account no so I can compensate her in the little way I can.

Wrong move
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by ibietela2(m): 6:04am On May 13, 2018
Ezkid:
You sure u wanna do this bro?

Don't try it
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by ibietela2(m): 6:07am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
My hygiene comes first before anything...... I know guys to be very dirty but as a lady always put him in order.... my previous relationship I made my boyfriend to be addicted to one boxer a day.... like I forced him to buy more from Monday to Sunday each have theirs.....

Still don't know why spouse communicate with their ex while in a relationship.....that's totally disrespectful sad

Ehmmm not that a lady shouldn't demand money from her boyfriend but too much of everything is bad wink

You are here..... Anyway i don't know why people still entangle with their EXs when kids are between them, seems the ladies are fond of this most time
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2018
biacan:

kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by victorioushands: 7:43am On May 13, 2018
If, for any reason, you don't seem comfortable going on in a relationship and it can't be sorted out, end it even if it's a day before wedding. This is for those who don't want a messy marriage and divorce. If you font, you will not be happy. And don't ever take an oath on relationships.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:48am On May 13, 2018
Some people can be dirty. But for a girl to be dirty and you had her for whole six months, you tried.
What does she do with herself that she can be clean for God's sake?.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by biacan(f): 8:52am On May 13, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by val4sure(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2018
Nawa oo, nah the dirty part got me sef, I ditched my girl last month because of this same reason of yours, her own be say, tell her from today till tomorrow, she no wan learn and the worst be say she cheated on me with a married man, that's what made me kick her out when I found out, it was messy, till today I can't even believe she can really cheat on me because I help her out the way I can, damn, I mistake the bitch for a Saint.
Bae can form innocent eh, Jesu, her cheating character which I later found out change my orientation about women, they can never be satisfied no matter your good nature,they must cheat, anyway am more happy than ever and that has been my priority.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by lenghtinny(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2018
Ezkid:

What exactly are you compensating her for?

See your head like a pestle angry
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Agemodammy123(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
Though am not in for her, but guys you all need to study and observe this guy message. For me ooo *Dammy* I don't believe all he said about the girl, am very sure the girl will definitely have something to say if she's allow to do her own posting here. And for the guy to change his mind to send the massage am very sure something is unjust. Thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
flog her fr wat? u tink becos ur father did that 2 ur mother, dat makes it okay? Recieve sense as u read this in Jesus NAME,AMEN
Pharaoh9:
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by HallaDaTruth: 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
Ezkid:
You sure u wanna do this bro?
Trust me
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by dreamwords: 6:55pm On May 13, 2018
Ezkid:
Kindly send to my acct bro
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Mcy56(f): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
@Op, dont make a mistake of believing that people change easily like that.

She cant change especially on the hygiene part. You sounded like you used to give her money right? If she had not used part of the money to take good care of herself and maintain cleanliness, forget it!

Fine, she might pretend to have changed, trying to be clean when you are around but I can confidently tell you that she will go back to her old self.

Okay, I assume you didnt make this story up to discredit her just to dump her sha 'cos some of you guys are wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Ezkid(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2018
Mcy56:
@Op, dont make a mistake of believing that people change easily like that.

She cant change especially on the hygiene part. You sounded like you used to give her money right? If she had not used part of the money to take good care of herself and maintain cleanliness, forget it!

Fine, she might pretend to have changed, trying to be clean when you are around but I can confidently tell you that she will go back to her old self.

Okay, I assume you didnt make this story up to discredit her just to dump her sha 'cos some of you guys are wolves in sheep's clothing.
Oh Yes she didn't change just like u said, I've given her suspension now, next one is Red card!
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Nobody: 12:44am On May 21, 2018
biacan:

So you can actually make sense in this life.
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Mcy56(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2018
Ezkid:
Oh Yes she didn't change just like u said, I've given her suspension now, next one is Red card!
LOL. Is it a paid job or football match? grin
It's better you make your mind up now. If for any reason you marry her, you will see her come out in all her full dirty and smelling glamour.
Na your house and pikins go hear am, smelling like dumpsite grin
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On May 21, 2018
Not changing pant. That is deep
Re: My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly by Mcy56(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2018
ImaIma1:
Not changing pant. That is deep
Dont mind the op. He's a dirty fellow as well, I cant stand a dirty person for a day talkless of months.
She doesnt bath or change undies and he still stayed with her for months and they were rubbing bodies. Armpit smelling like gutter. Nonsense!
That dirtiness is not his main reason for wanting to dump her jor, its jealousy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) / I Go Finish This Girl Today. (pictures) / Why Do Men Love Breast? - Checkout Hilarious Replies From Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.