Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour (36859 Views)

Nigerian Man Shouts At US Airline Hostess "Do You Think I Am Your Mate?" / Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by StarUp: 1:32pm On May 13, 2018
She for mess for the white guy face to heighten the odour sef... Nonsense!!! Is it his odour?

But jokes apart, if she was really "odouring", the flight attendants should have sought for another means of resolving the matter... Though sitting close to an "odouring" person can be very choking and frustrating at the same time: I remember sitting close to a smelly Fulani man in a Marco polo bus in year 2015, I will NEVER forget that incident, though the White man could have a point but the flight attendants should have fixed the situation without embarrassing the lady in front if her kids if she was truly "odouring".

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Angy55(f): 1:33pm On May 13, 2018
Toks2008:

Oversmell worry most of them...Awon smellos.

Hahahah. Chai!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I wasn't there so I can only go by my own experience.

I simply cannot believe that the event occurred as stated. She's a Woman and one that is travelling with children. Most Air Hostesses are Women. I just do not see a female air hostess siding with a male against a mother with children unless the situation was dire.

I also believe that it will take the Captains involvement to get her bounced and not just an air hostess.

The Airline will settle out of court.

Well we don't know the other side of the story yet but some whites can be annoying..

I remember last week in a train..mysrlf and another black guy were seated in a row of seats with a space in between us very big enough for another to sit but there was this white woman who came in but chose to stand even when she was shown the vacant seat...

The strange twist was that as soon as someone stepped out from the train,she sat in that space with other whites and I was like..LOBATAN!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Kingtim(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
why will they purshoe her. is it their body odour����

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Mollydee88: 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
You are just Pathetic, with this stupid comment of yours!!!
You can see your life right in your hands.
Based on the story; why would you believe she might be at fault. You see where Inferiority complex is leading you to.

And what if she really stank; You tell me, there are no other ways to resolve it than to eject a whole family off a plane!! For crying out loud, dead and terribly sick people are airlifted with normal passengers for your information.
slyfoxxjoe
post=67512420:

the fact she is a frequent flyer with them and this is the first time she is experiencing this sort of thing should tell you it's not about racism. Why don't we Nigerians ever consider that we may be at fault? Maybe she did really stink..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by afamaustin(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
the fact she is a frequent flyer with them and this is the first time she is experiencing this sort of thing should tell you it's not about racism. Why don't we Nigerians ever consider that we may be at fault? Maybe she did really stink..
u ar mad one day u will face racism in a bus not even in a plan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:

This post is full of sh1t, she's a frequent flyer means she sit with the same person everytime she flies?

Remember the person sitting down next to her reported to the staffer.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by danden18: 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
I remembered sitting beside a lady With offensive odour in a bus from Nsukka to Abuja, if it were possible i would have asked the driver to drop her

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by okerekeikpo: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
Is having a body odour now a crime?
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2018
inyamuri flat.head women be suffering from body odour since BC grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 1:38pm On May 13, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:

dont even dare defend dem here....thunda fiiiiireeeeee you.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by BabaO2: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
JavaSQL:
Is she an Afon?
she's ibo.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmmm. Dis z ciriux. She for bath nd shave d hairs wen dey ha armpit. She forget say negro nd white pipu get score to settle since man was created.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Originalsly: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
If that's what she is filing for she will lose.... how can she prove she was kicked off because she was Black, African and Nigerian?
Maybe she did smell...didn't get to the bathroom on time...very possible. The man wasn't complaining before. .. they allowed her on the plane.... but guess asked her off to go get herself mopped cleaned up in the terminal and board a later flight. If not..why did they allow her on a later flight when the smell should be more pungent? I think she was embarrassed and to save face...decided to ehmmm....make a big stink.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
we dont care if she stank....we will not take it.....!!!!!!!

any black bro or sis shall be defended.....dark sieg heil.....!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by HeyCorleone(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
divicoded:
The osu people?
That is how the flatroness smell even down there!

Why do you call people from the East Igbos?
And why do they call y'all skullminers?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 13, 2018
I thought Igbos were the cleanest in Nigeria.mehn na wah oo

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Antipob777(f): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
No wonder they call them pigs, she carried her smelling body to another man's soil thinking she will be allowed.
See her flat head like kanu and ojukwu head.

This woman should be arrested and jailed for causing a public nuisine.

She must face the wrath of the land. You will never see the shameless Igbos comment on a thread like this.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
Antipob777:
No wonder they call them pigs, she carried her smelling body to another man's soil thinking she will be allowed.
See her flat head like kanu and ojukwu head.

This woman should be arrested and jailed for causing a public nuisine.

She must face the wrath of the land. You will never see the shameless Igbos comment on a thread like this.

its your job to defend her,no matter her odour....

whites are morooons.....

dont go no compromise with them......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by moorevic(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
Madam take correction
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Thewesterner(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
divicoded:
The osu people?
That is how the flatroness smell even down there!
You shouldn't have tow this line...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by bookface: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
She shouldn't have sued for discrimination - the burden of proof will be on her to show that she was specifically targeted for her race. Her case will fall through if there are other blacks on the flight.

She should have sued for defamation of character and personal injury caused by the embarrassment. Airlines have clauses written in the long "Terms and Conditions" that allow them to eject passengers if they consider it to be in the interest of safety of other passengers. But this time, the burden of proof will be on the Airline to show evidence that she really did smell and risk the safety of the airline and its crew.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
Thewesterner:
You shouldn't have tow this line...

Respect bro
Apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
So it's the job of every other Nigerian to teach her basic personal hygiene?..what will it cost to shave your armpit,what will it cost to apply deodorant?
justtoodark:

its your job to defend her,no matter her odour....

whites are morooons.....

dont go no compromise with them......
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by MrSensor(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
naija girls and their odour. Bad combination.
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
oluoni:
So it's the job of every other Nigerian to teach her basic personal hygiene?..what will it cost to shave your armpit,what will it cost to apply deodorant?

we shall criticize her between us blacks,but dont give whites the go ahead to insult her.......

we blacks dont stink....think over it...they will easily use that to say all blacks stink....they did that in the past and they will do it again....

defend any black,but beat the blacks up yourselfs......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by mooreyk: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know why some people are always bais in judgment, see the white that stinct like hell, they can stay one month without bathing, all they do is use soaked handkerchief wipe their face every morning and go off for the day, who has ever reprimanded them, it's high time people should start calling a spade a spade, and stop all this triberlistic sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Evangelistofluv: 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Body odour mmmmmmm.... I remember boarding a bus years back and d guy beside me was having terrible body odour worst than that of a monkey... I was soffocating and any where i bend/shift my head to as escape he would bend alond and open his armpit.......chaiiiiiiiiii dont pray to meet a bad one....... As for that woman did she forget her body perfume? As the only temporary solution.
Causes of body odour
1. By birth if the baby is not properly washed off those white substances..
2. Use of karnel pomade from d village over a period mixed with sweat.....
3. Concreate worker that refuses to bath over a period of accumulation. Hahahahahahaha worst if u ate Galic raw
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
We were both not there but truth be told some people just don't gv a fvck about personal hygiene irrespective of tribe or religion.
justtoodark:

we shall criticize her between us blacks,but dont give whites the go ahead to insult her.......

we blacks dont stink....think over it...they will easily use that to say all blacks stink....they did that in the past and they will do it again....

defend any black,but beat the blacks up yourselfs......
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
They discriminate against her because she is black, african and Nigerian is that not what she said.. Yet if Nigeria police force stop them at checkpoint for some minute checking, they'd still go about asking stupid question like 'is it because they are igbo'. And why didn't she go about asking the airline if they are doing that to her because she is biafran.. Now she can claim Nigeria (a failed zoo that must fall) so people can see back home and come in support of her. No sympathy for anything igbo at all. You people made your choice already. You are the best tribe in Nigeria and you can do it all by yourselves. And your people said it's only the yorubas that are dirty. You people no dey clean again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by justtoodark: 1:58pm On May 13, 2018
oluoni:
We were both not there but truth be told some people just don't gv a fvck about personal hygiene irrespective of tribe or religion.

it doesnt matter....image matters not personal opinions......
Re: Nigerian Woman Sues US Airline For Ejecting Her Over Body Odour by AfonjaBoston: 1:59pm On May 13, 2018
waleq2000:
Is body odour an offense in the US

It can be anywhere, if you can link It to risk of national security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. / Urgent! Recent Uk Student Visa Refusal Letter: Way Foward Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.