Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (27471 Views)

Lp’s Rhodes-vivour Confirms Alliance Talks With PDP In Lagos / Tinubu, Wike Meet Again In London, Strengthen Alliance Talks / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:36am On May 13, 2018
Sending Buhari out of Aso rock is a task that must be achieved... All hands must be on deck to salvage what's left of the country...

The people ruling the country must go to jail and all their loots confisticated... Buhari is just a figure head...

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:40am On May 13, 2018
Kyase:
Which Benue?

You think Benue people are eternal zombies... They are redeemable...unlike you
They made a mistake once
They will correct that mistake next year...

3 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by jimenyo: 9:41am On May 13, 2018
If need be,employ OPC,IPOB,ODM,
WAP,NTN,MTN,GLO and any other concerned parties for this fight!
If we perish;we perish.But to remain silent on the nefarious acts of this
doomed government is suicidal!
Never again shall we be deceived!
In fact,I don't care who will replace Buhari;he must not just be the one coming back again....that's all!
Ah....ah,our mumu don do!

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 9:41am On May 13, 2018
The hatred for Atiku by obasanjo is the only major stumbling block for buhari's defeat next year.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by newjosboy: 9:42am On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
Coming together of failures. grin grin

Sai Baba Till 2023. Osinbajo and Elrufai Till 2031.

Argue with Buhari's 15 Million votes in the North.
Nna stop that, Plateau will not vote him, neither will the Yoruba Muslims in the North, neither will the Igbo's and Youbas, Edo SouthSouth pple. Eyes don red.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Kyase(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

You think Benue people are eternal zombies... They are redeemable...unlike you
They made a mistake once
They will correct that mistake next year...

We made no mistake and we'll correct no mistake....
Deal with that....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by emerged01(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2018
This forming alliance Of a thing is the problem. Lesson should be learnt from APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by diegwu02: 9:44am On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.
Christians all over Nigeria will vote for PMB massively, dont be deceived.
PMB will sweep all the votes in the North,Middle belt, Southwest and a chunk in the South South and Sotheast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by CilicMarin: 9:44am On May 13, 2018
[s]
1nigeriamyfoot:

Mynd44, this is NgeneUkwenu using alternate handle after his main handle was banned. Its against nairaland rule 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access
Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make
sure we don't find out.
[/s]

This one dey see NgeneUkenu for dream. Mtcheew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by cydophobia(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
Am not a Buhari supporter. My question is that will there be a better government after this alliance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tempest69: 9:46am On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.
reason behind why OBJ, IBB, AND TYD sponsor killings to kick Buhari out because a coup will not be tolerated..

Meanwhile the only things that matters to those 3 above listed idiots is their OIL WELL Licenses while donkeys like you are just gullible blind spectators

5 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by KenOne: 9:47am On May 13, 2018
I thought OBJ's ADC says Nigerians shouldn't accept PDP's apology and now PDP is in talks with the same ADC to ourst PMB, so on which platform will the person emerge, ADC or SDP because PDP is battling with a credible candidate which i am sure OBJ will not support. PDP will realise soon that Atiku coming back to PDP was a mistake by the time he doesn't secure the presidential ticket. We concern Nigerians don't want to hear that crab again of Atiku is a mole planted by APC to destabilize PDP like you all cried when Ali Amodu Sheriff was on his own Wike and Fayose went to his house and begged him to come and lead PDP to ourst PMB before he delt a big blow to you guys.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:49am On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

[s]This one dey see NgeneUkenu for dream. Mtcheew.[/s]
Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, take note of this boy named NgeneUkwenu using an alternate handle to access nairaland as its against nairaland rule 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access
sure we don't find out.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
This is the best strategic political move I never even saw coming

Wow buhari should really start to think

One thing I know buhari will be defeated

Save this post

Start packing ur bag and relocate to Cameroon. B uhari till 2023, Osinbajo till 2031 : grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by abysirius(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2018
Isn't this funny? Just to remove PMB they are all coming together... the same set of guys that have been tried/tested and found wanting.

I am yet to see a better candidate. OBJ is in no position to decide for Nigeria. Time will tell. Every man for himself. People should also learn to cast their vote without sentiment or favour. Consider yourself and your generation to come and know you alone will be responsible for your decision not OBJ or one leader that deceived you into voting for his/her candidate.

If you like, let tribal / religious bigotry decloud your sense of judgement. Na u know.

But as for me and family, we will critically assess our options. PMB doesn't tick all the boxes. For instance, he's not very knowledgeable and smart as you would expect of a 21st century President of a federal republic but he's not as corrupt as many of the so called smart leaders that we have.

Time will tell. A better candidate with a better platform might convince me but not these jokers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:51am On May 13, 2018
tempest69:
reason behind why OBJ, IBB, AND TYD sponsor killings to kick Buhari out because a coup will not be tolerated.

Meanwhile the only things that matters to those 3 above listed idiots is their OIL WELL Licenses while donkeys like you are just gullible blind spectators
And bubari is too daft to curb the killings? You need your head checked!

4 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On May 13, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

Start packing ur bag and relocate to Cameroon. B uhari till 2023, Osinbajo till 2031 : grin

An APC dimwith spotted

Indulge me.please

I dare you to spell the word used to describe killings of Nigerians and other African Nationals in South Africa

Do not use Google

Brain aneurysm about to happen

grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Fawklicant: 9:54am On May 13, 2018
Obj and Atiku need to settle their differences already. Atiku is their best chance of removing the roving dullard from Aso rock. Nigeria doesn't need an extremist again. As expected, Tinubu would play the silent destroyer for APC without any noticeable culpability. I think it might be playing out already with the Melaye's saga. Tinubu has everything to lose should the daura exterminator return to power. His azz would be toast. He is only important to bubu in times of election and after a reelection, there would be no further need of him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by dheilaw1(m): 9:59am On May 13, 2018
Obasanjo and other fools won't stop deceiving themselves. they can only remove buhari after 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:59am On May 13, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, take note of this boy named NgeneUkwenu using an alternate handle to access nairaland as its against nairaland rule 19. Don't use alternate accounts to access
sure we don't find out.

Rumour monger.

Someone like you even claimed that was my alternate moniker.

Can you provide any proof ?
No but you would like Clicmarin be banned so he cannot have his own opinion.

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On May 13, 2018
every sane soul must do the needful.....
#SEND THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR BACK TO DAURA!
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:01am On May 13, 2018
abysirius:
Isn't this funny? Just to remove PMB they are all coming together... the same set of guys that have been tried/tested and found wanting.

I am yet to see a better candidate. OBJ is in no position to decide for Nigeria. Time will tell. Every man for himself. People should also learn to cast their vote without sentiment or favour. Consider yourself and your generation to come and know you alone will be responsible for your decision not OBJ or one leader that deceived you into voting for his/her candidate.

If you like, let tribal / religious bigotry decloud your sense of judgement. Na u know.

But as for me and family, we will critically assess our options. PMB doesn't tick all the boxes. For instance, he's not very knowledgeable and smart as you would expect of a 21st century President of a federal republic but he's not as corrupt as many of the so called smart leaders that we have.

Time will tell. A better candidate with a better platform might convince me but not these jokers.

I like your analysis.

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Fawklicant: 10:03am On May 13, 2018
abysirius:

I believe you might be mistaken about the proper definition of corruption. This man is more corrupt than anyone else that has occupied that position. Corruption is when you allow your kinsmen to loot the nation dry and heap the blame on someone else all the while pretending to be a saint.
Corruption is when your govt is one sided and partial to the whims and caprices of your allies(kinsmen).
Corruption is when you turn a blind eye to your marauding kinsmen killing, burning and maiming people everywhere they go and you blame it on a long dead leader of another country.
Corruption is when you arrogate power to yourself and your kinsmen and they become untouchable and deal with fellow citizens treacherously without any recourse to the law.
My dear the list is endless, I could go on and on but I believe you get the drift now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Reference(m): 10:06am On May 13, 2018
Absolute rubbish. There are just so many things wrong here. First and foremost we still do not understand the importance of institution building. The fact that Buhari is the summary of all these shows the shadow chasing continues. Four years ago, Jonathan was the problem and folks under the guise of all manner of problems removed him. Has Nigeria fundamentally changed, no. Why? Because most problems confronting Nigeria are institutional, systemic, not individual. They have no individual but collective solutions. So how can removing one person change Nigeria. Buhari inherited a failed system and he can only leave Nigeria worse than he met it despite all his best efforts. The person who they want to succeed Buhari will equally fail.

However I do not totally condemn their actions. This is democracy and all and sundry have the rights to associate and project power. As a matter of fact, opposition is the life blood of democracy. What concerns me is how it is used, what or whom it targets and what the objectives are. As I said in all of 2014 and early 2015 change for the sake of change is hollow. A nation can make giant strides without the change of baton every four years. Merely the threat of it is enough where such demands attached to the threat are cerebral, patriotic, focused and fundamental. An example is the typucal NLC strike for pay rise without a parallel desire to see good governance and sound economic management. That is folly. All perceived gains are wiped out before the ink is dry on agreements.

So, the tone of 'Buhari out' does not sit with me at all. I prefer the stability another four years of his tenure will bring since there is no guarantee whatsoever the next person can fundamentally change things for the better (I have not even mentioned how so short a time we have to assess the readiness and competency of the propsed 'new' person to govern). I believe the likes of Obasanjo, and others of similar ability and intent can bring change within this government by sustained, fundamental and cerebral opposition. Not just reacting to issues of governance, national tragedies or social debasement but crtiquing policies, plans and actions of government regularly and in detail.

The long wait for things to go bad then the sudden barrage of emotions close to elections to me smacks of mischief and just an inordinate quest for power, not for the peoples sake but personal ambition. I don't subscribe to kneejerk reactions. I didn't in 2015, I won't in 2019. Nigerians should learn from their mistakes and quit emotional democracy.

4 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 10:06am On May 13, 2018
diegwu02:
Christians all over Nigeria will vote for PMB massively, dont be deceived.
PMB will sweep all the votes in the North,Middle belt, Southwest and a chunk in the South South and Sotheast
Christians what?

I am done with you. You are not a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by UNIQUELADY1: 10:12am On May 13, 2018
MAYBE THIS IS D PRICE TB JOSHUA WAS TAKING ABT,HE SAID DAT PDP WIL PAY A PRICE 2 UNITE JUST AS HE ALSO SAID DAT APC WIL BRING PDP TO THEIR KNEES.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by blazer2018: 10:14am On May 13, 2018
Islie:

He added , “ In 2015 , the SDP adopted the PDP candidate as its own presidential candidate ; so , we already have a working relationship. It will not be hard for us to work together in 2019 . They may even support our own presidential candidate as a way of returning the favour .

PDP support your own Presidential Candidate ke...ko le werk grin grin grin grin grin

It must be a joke...but if you are serious about that statement then you are sleeping on a moving bike... grin grin grin
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Ikpongiton: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Sending Buhari out of Aso rock is a task that must be achieved... All hands must be on deck to salvage what's left of the country...

The people ruling the country must go to jail and all their loots confisticated... Buhari is just a figure head...
the present facilities in nigerian prison wont be enough,except more prisons are built as warders recruitment is ongoing
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

As always easy to spot APC dimwits

They have no facts or numbers they just talk and shout out nothing but empty propaganda

Forget buhari getting even 5 million votes in the north

Now forget south west too my region will be split between him and sowore

Now the only Bloc vote is South south and south east

And we all know buhari and APC have repeatedly insulted this region by calling them 5%

Let's see buhari win with these odds

lol... sowore that just want to test his popularity! grin

he campaigned against Biafra, and you think the IPOB will vote for him. Not even the old people in the city or creeks know about him.

Leadership is not by age but experience. Let sowore starts from somewhere! Senator or governor a good option!

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
Kyase:
Which Benue?
how many benue do we have Mr. I am very well in benue too... don't get decieved .. buhari ain't winning benue state this time around. I am actively involve in politics and I know what I am saying. move around the grass root. discus with workers, elderly and the youths , all turning their back on buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) / APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.