Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (27467 Views)

Lp’s Rhodes-vivour Confirms Alliance Talks With PDP In Lagos / Tinubu, Wike Meet Again In London, Strengthen Alliance Talks / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Beress(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.

Pls add Nasarawa state
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by DeOTR: 4:47pm On May 13, 2018
blacknp:
Nigeria will never separate not in your lifetime and not in your children's lifetime either,we have fought our civil war and we will never fight again,it is pessimistic people like you that have nothing no property,no car just a second hand Chinese phone & borrowed data that wishes for war and separation not the majority.
Read what you typed again and ask yourself if you're ok upstairs.
And you you're sure you're doing better than me, how?
We've fought our civil war and now, the country is in peace? You probably don't know the meaning of civil war.
I can't cope with people who can't see beyond their noses.
This is beyond your intelligence, so you'll do well if you can just shut up.
Never-do-wells console themselves by feeling everyone is like them.
I've stated the fact. If you can not cope with reality, you can go knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 5:01pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

Comments like this make me very angry. What do you know about Atiku? Smh.
How?,if there is something sinister you know about Atiku then spill it for Nigerians to judge for themselves but don't think that you can just sit in the comfort of your room n cook up some bulls shit n expect everyone to just buy it.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Moghalu4Pres: 5:03pm On May 13, 2018
You know something.
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by blacknp(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
DeOTR:

Read what you typed again and ask yourself if you're ok upstairs.
And you you're sure you're doing better than me, how?
We've fought our civil war and now, the country is in peace? You probably don't know the meaning of civil war.
I can't cope with people who can't see beyond their noses.
This is beyond your intelligence, so you'll do well if you can just shut up.
Never-do-wells console themselves by feeling everyone is like them.
I've stated the fact. If you can not cope with reality, you can go knock yourself out.
Bunch of thrash again,is it a must you show your ignorance to the world?i have made my point, you will be dead for over 50 years the worms have eaten your flesh,The Federal Republic of Nigeria will still be here one strong indivisible country also known as the Giant of Africa,your grand father in the grave can attest to what I am trying to get into your knuckle head stupid failure,blame your lazy parents for not providing & equipping you for the real world,life is for the serious minded not for jokers like yourself,useless digital almijiri.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Moghalu4Pres: 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
Moghalu. Prof Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu. Former CBN deputy Gov. By far the best candidate and very serious.
GreenNegro:

I dey tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by jpphilips(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2018
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-adc-sdp-35-parties-hold-alliance-talks-to-oust-buhari/

At least that will reduce the number of useless parties that barely get votes during elections.
SDP's Falae wants Buhari out so he can spend his Dasuki loot grin grin, at least he is fighting for his economic survival, pls what are his supporters fighting for?

Any southerner especially igbos plotting on Buhari's removal is a fool, the North just has 4yrs to go and a Southerner wants another northerner that will do 8yrs?

Obj is hopping around selling candidates he will call failures tomorrow, let me ask, is there any of OBJ's candidates that haven't failed?
Believe OBJ at your own risk, meanwhile;

Obj recommended Yaradua, he died in office leaving us with a constitutional lacuna aka doctrine of necessity. His defense was that he didn't check his medical records despite staying off duty for years as Katsina governor.

He recommended Jonathan, he said Jonathan is a failure.

He tacitly recommended Buhari, he said Buhari has failed.

Anybody he recommends again is the direction of failure, I will vote in the opposite direction of his recommendation
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Greyworld: 5:15pm On May 13, 2018
gurunlocker:
No need to form any alliance if they do not want what is happening to APC now to happen to them.
Only the wise ll understand this. what is their singular IDEOLOGY?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by nkul: 5:17pm On May 13, 2018
PLEASE LETS TOGETHER AND REMOVE THIS REGIME
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by jpphilips(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2018
positivethought:
How?,if there is something sinister you know about Atiku then spill it for Nigerians to judge for themselves but don't think that you can just sit in the comfort of your room n cook up some bulls shit n expect everyone to just buy it.

If you don't know what or who Atiku is corruption wise, then you were a toddler between 2002-2007 the famous privatization era of this country.

You don't expect Atiku to hussle for presidency for 8yrs then give it back after 4yrs.
Any northerner praying for another 8yrs is joking, power is coming down south.

There are two people that want Buhari out, those that stole our money and those that want the north to rule for 12yrs at the detriment of the South.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Greyworld: 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
blacknp:
Let atiku not finish his small money on top of politics his children will not forgive him just the same way a senator lost 100 milion Naira for putting it up as bail for an ipob criminal.

No shaking let all President Buhari's enemies show themselves,these so called coalition is just a very soft bark with no bite from an alsatian puppy,there is only one Asiwaju of politics in the South West and his name is Bola Tinubu and there is only one sultan of politics in the North his name is President Muhammudu Buhari let the noise makers keep applauding the real players.
...And your father's name was not mentioned. shame on the breast you suckled.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 5:51pm On May 13, 2018
Beress:
Pls add Nasarawa state
My bad. Thanks
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by shabak: 5:53pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

you even turn it to religions affairs , so even shias now are part of Christian, no problem let wait and what Yoruba muslims do and even Edo Muslim
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 5:56pm On May 13, 2018
shabak:
you even turn it to religions affairs , so even shias now are part of Christian, no problem let wait and what Yoruba muslims do and even Edo Muslim
So you think Shia moslems will vote Buhari? Don't worry, 2019 is already upon us.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by shabak: 5:58pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

you even turn it to religions affairs , so even shias now are part of Christian, no problem let wait and see what Yoruba muslim and even Edo Muslim, and even the few Muslim in the east shall. do
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by ejimatic: 6:06pm On May 13, 2018
Na only mouth legs they use to crack perm kernel nuts on the road
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
shabak:
you even turn it to religions affairs , so even shias now are part of Christian, no problem let wait and see what Yoruba muslim and even Edo Muslim, and even the few Muslim in the east shall. do
Even if we vote along religious line in 2019, a Christian will trash any moslem candidate. I guess you already know there are more christians than moslems. In the NW alone where we have the largest number of moslems, we have about 35% indigenous Christians, when you put into account settlers, it will go up to about 45%.
Use your head next time.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by DeOTR: 7:51pm On May 13, 2018
blacknp:
The Federal Republic of Nigeria will still be here one strong indivisible country also known as the Giant of Africa,your grand father in the grave can attest to what I am trying to get into your knuckle head stupid failure,blame your lazy parents for not providing & equipping you for the real world,life is for the serious minded not for jokers like yourself,useless digital almijiri.
You should check into the nearest mental health Clinic ASAP.
If there is anyone who sounds frustrated and hopeless, it's you.
You sound deranged, and like a rabid dog.
I know your type. Because your parents failed to give you a good life, every parent is a failure. And now because you're suffering and smiling, everyone else is.
You live in a country where nothing is working (no electricity, good hospital, good roads, pottable water, security of lives and property, just name it) and you're calling that a giant? You better wake up, you're in hell. Deal with that. I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 7:55pm On May 13, 2018
jpphilips:

If you don't know what or who Atiku is corruption wise, then you were a toddler between 2002-2007 the famous privatization era of this country.

You don't expect Atiku to hussle for presidency for 8yrs then give it back after 4yrs.
Any northerner praying for another 8yrs is joking, power is coming down south.

There are two people that want Buhari out, those that stole our money and those that want the north to rule for 12yrs at the detriment of the South.
Now I see your point,but know this,i was already an adult when buhari overthrew shagari on 31/12/83,i have never stole Nigeria's dime,i never like buhari because I witnessed him first hand in 84-85 ,n his reign at the helm of PTF, I'M witnessing him now,history had also shown that everything about him is twisted to favour him, I therefore want to state categorically that buhari has nothing to offer other than the pursuit of his Islamic agenda wearing a false garb of righteousness,on power rotation,it is never an Apc idea neither has Apc accepted it so don't jubilate that certainly after buhari power will go down south,im from the middle belt n I prefer power been south for it benefits us better,but for a southerner defeating buhari in 2019 is almost an impossibility the best bet is a northerner preferably from NE,talking of privatisation why can't you just mention exactly the sins of atiku in that programme,except if you are saying we should just let buhari be so that by 2023 power will go down south then I will say that is greed n not patriotism, if buhari had proved to an unbiased n truly a nationalistic leader,nobody will be calling for his ouster,but as it is today in the country,except if you are benefiting from the lies n deceit of buhari n Apc,one wouldn't want buhari to continue in 2019,Atiku will certainly do a better job if not for false priest like obasanjo n you his disciples.so once again,i challenge you to specifically outline the corrupt acts of Atiku for Nigerians to judge.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Fawklicant: 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
Front1line:

According to the New Igbo contemporary dictionary ba ?

The same way Ebele lectured us that stealing of the national treasury is no corruption ba ?

You are not wise.

Dear Solomon Wiseman,
Please avail yourself of a dictionary. In case you can't find one in your cave, here is Merriam Webster's definitions and analogies to help your understanding;

cor·rup·tion\kə-ˈrəp-shən\
noun
: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)
: the act of corrupting someone or something
: something that has been changed from its original form
Full Definition
1 a : impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle : depravity
b : decay, decomposition
c : inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery)
d : a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct
2 archaic : an agency or influence that corrupts
3 chiefly dialect : pus
Examples
the ancient Egyptians used special preservatives to spare their dead from complete corruption
the corruption of the upper classes eventually led to the fall of the Roman empire
Socrates was put to death because the ancient Athenians believed he was spreading corruption to their youth
First use: 14th century
Synonyms: breakdown, decay, decomposition, festering, putrefaction, putrescence, rot, spoilage
Antonyms: morality, virtue
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Rumour monger.
Someone like you even claimed that was my alternate moniker.
Can you provide any proof ? No but you would like Clicmarin be banned so he cannot have his own opinion.
Its an open secret that Clicmarin is NgeneUkwenu just like omenka is omenkaLives
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by stevyhann: 1:13am On May 14, 2018
They are just interested in removing PMB not leading the Country in a right direction.......
Selfishness is a mother of greediness.
Nigerians need to be wise
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Front1line: 7:04am On May 14, 2018
Fawklicant:

Dear Solomon Wiseman,
Please avail yourself of a dictionary. In case you can't find one in your cave, here is Merriam Webster's definitions and analogies to help your understanding;

cor·rup·tion\kə-ˈrəp-shən\
noun
: dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers)
: the act of corrupting someone or something
: something that has been changed from its original form
Full Definition
1 a : impairment of integrity, virtue, or moral principle : depravity
b : decay, decomposition
c : inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (as bribery)
d : a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct
2 archaic : an agency or influence that corrupts
3 chiefly dialect : pus
Examples
the ancient Egyptians used special preservatives to spare their dead from complete corruption
the corruption of the upper classes eventually led to the fall of the Roman empire
Socrates was put to death because the ancient Athenians believed he was spreading corruption to their youth
First use: 14th century
Synonyms: breakdown, decay, decomposition, festering, putrefaction, putrescence, rot, spoilage
Antonyms: morality, virtue

Who listens to what a dullard as to say. I hope you do not learn too late that stealing is indeed corruption.

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by jpphilips(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2018
positivethought:
Now I see your point,but know this,i was already an adult when buhari overthrew shagari on 31/12/83,i have never stole Nigeria's dime,i never like buhari because I witnessed him first hand in 84-85 ,n his reign at the helm of PTF, I'M witnessing him now,history had also shown that everything about him is twisted to favour him, I therefore want to state categorically that buhari has nothing to offer other than the pursuit of his Islamic agenda wearing a false garb of righteousness,on power rotation,it is never an Apc idea neither has Apc accepted it so don't jubilate that certainly after buhari power will go down south,im from the middle belt n I prefer power been south for it benefits us better,but for a southerner defeating buhari in 2019 is almost an impossibility the best bet is a northerner preferably from NE,talking of privatisation why can't you just mention exactly the sins of atiku in that programme,except if you are saying we should just let buhari be so that by 2023 power will go down south then I will say that is greed n not patriotism, if buhari had proved to an unbiased n truly a nationalistic leader,nobody will be calling for his ouster,but as it is today in the country,except if you are benefiting from the lies n deceit of buhari n Apc,one wouldn't want buhari to continue in 2019,Atiku will certainly do a better job if not for false priest like obasanjo n you his disciples.so once again,i challenge you to specifically outline the corrupt acts of Atiku for Nigerians to judge.

you claimed you lived through the 80's, I did also, so why are you asking me to list the privatization scams that are most recent? If you lived through buhari's first presidency, Lived through the PTF that bought Buhari his occultic followership till date, why are you not abreast with Atiku's privatization scams? you are definitely feigning historical adumberation.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by SternProphet: 11:30am On May 14, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

They already removed all those. It is still more than 15 million. Add no-rigging adjustment, add new farmers, add N-power. It is a landslide for Bubari. You can say otherwise but that would be delusion.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Fawklicant: 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
Front1line:

Who listens to what a dullard as to say. I hope you do not learn too late that stealing is indeed corruption.

You obviously have the IQ of toad. We are talking about Buhari not GEJ. Stop trying to save face by switching goal posts, it only shows how much of a miserable weasel you are. Look for the nearest pond and bask in it with your fellow toads.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 9:28pm On May 14, 2018
jpphilips:

you claimed you lived through the 80's, I did also, so why are you asking me to list the privatization scams that are most recent? If you lived through buhari's first presidency, Lived through the PTF that bought Buhari his occultic followership till date, why are you not abreast with Atiku's privatization scams? you are definitely feigning historical adumberation.
pls stop beating about the bush n begging the issue just be confident n specific,mention the scams you keep referring to wouldn't you be happy for the younger generation to know how bad Atiku is?,there was nothing Obasanjo did not throw at Atiku just to destroy the man but for his stern stuff Atiku would have been crushed by obasanjo long ago, so don't waste your time with opaque and generalized accusations we have seen that before.there were wide out cry n rightly so against buhari's bias as PTF chairman especially from the southern part of the country,the so call cult followership of buhari was n is still from the core Islamic north whose interest he has always served to the detriment of the country,infact with the return of democracy n the disbandment of PTF in 1999 buhari vanished into oblivion only to find his voice again along his usual religious fundamentalist path during the yarima Bakura shari'a problem of 2001,so pls do me n others a favour list the Atiku's privatisation scams N Nigerians judge pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) / Breaking: Mimiko, Akala Endorse Buhari For Re-election / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.