Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (27452 Views)

Lp’s Rhodes-vivour Confirms Alliance Talks With PDP In Lagos / Tinubu, Wike Meet Again In London, Strengthen Alliance Talks / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by RealityShot: 11:33am On May 13, 2018
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/pdp-adc-sdp-35-parties-hold-alliance-talks-to-oust-buhari/

he that kills by the sword, shall die by the sword!
Buhari, I just hope you don't see Kirikiri O
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Enice(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
This is the best strategic political move I never even saw coming

Wow buhari should really start to think

One thing I know buhari will be defeated

Save this post
In 2015, there was an alliance of PDP, SDP, APGA, Afenifere, CAN etc against APC. PDP with the treasury at its disposal was the incumbent then but still PMB won. I will save this post too.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On May 13, 2018
Enice:
In 2015, there was an alliance of PDP, SDP, APGA, Afenifere, CAN etc against APC. PDP with the treasury at its disposal was the incumbent then but still PMB won. I will save this post too.

Honestly I don't care
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by RealityShot: 11:39am On May 13, 2018
Bari22:
Let them present kwankwaso if they really want defeat Baba Buhari
I have been saying this since last year..
Kwankwaso is the only CLEAN candidate from the north that can be used against Bubu.

Bubu can't bully kwankwaso too

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by poseidon12: 11:41am On May 13, 2018
That's a good development. All the opposition parties, especially the major ones, need to form an alliance and present one candidate in order to beat the bigot and terrorist Buhari.
If Buhari comes back for second term, then Nigeria is finished because he would openly unleash his Fulani killers on the rest of Nigeria as he is presently doing in Benue and Taraba States and that would definitely lead to civil war and disintegration of Nigeria.
If Buhari is kicked out, he and the IG of Police and the NSA, and the Minister for Internal Affairs should be prosecuted and jailed for recruiting and arming Fulani killers to come into Nigeria to carry out ethnic cleansing. Buhari and his Fulani cabals would not end well.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2018
positivethought:
The hatred for Atiku by obasanjo is the only major stumbling block for buhari's defeat next year.

Comments like this make me very angry. What do you know about Atiku? Smh.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by 35824L: 11:45am On May 13, 2018
Coloradvantage:
how many benue do we have Mr. I am very well in benue too... don't get decieved .. buhari ain't winning benue state this time around. I am actively involve in politics and I know what I am saying. move around the grass root. discus with workers, elderly and the youths , all turning their back on buhari.
That will be a waste because only ten local government areas in kano state is enough to neutralise entire benue votes.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by RealityShot: 11:46am On May 13, 2018
Oritzy:
Sorry I want Buhari out but anything that is attached to Obasanjo the main problem of Nigeria am not in support.

My own point of view.
please can you name one president that has done better than Obasanjo?

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by RealityShot: 11:53am On May 13, 2018
GCsomething:
Now PDD wants alliance because OBj has tipped for ADC. Finding cheap scores. #mtcheew

This people self.

My problem is who to vote. Atiku or who?
#AnyBodyButBuhari

An old man that can not plan, can not make up his mind is not worthy to make decisions in his home! Talk more of a country!

(2016 No subsidy | 2018 resume subsidy)
What did he plan with before he removed it?

ANYWHERE BELLE FACE GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Kaziar: 12:20pm On May 13, 2018
same way APC was formed to deliver Nigerians from PDP. it seems lessons have not been learnt.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
authority2006:

Merger of these people at national level is nothing and it is not a threat. SDP? ADP? LP? Who are the members of these parties? Until some APC members start living the party for other parties, I can't see any serious alliance against Buhari.
APC members will soon start detecting, while some others will remain to sabotage from within
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by OFFICIAL336: 12:36pm On May 13, 2018
jrusky:

Haaa bro why telling him and them these secret facts leave him and them to be dreaming 15 tmillion my foot vote he and they will be shock.

apc ain't know anything yet the embarrassement will be too much for Buhari, you people think Nigerians are dumbs right? Ok nah.
I don't want him to die of heart attack when it happens. I was just trying to be humane by informing them.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by fakati(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2018
Good move
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2018
35824L:
That will be a waste because only ten local government areas in kano state is enough to neutralise entire benue votes.
kano state was there... for the number of years buhari have Been losing elections. please say something else... please.! That man is going back to daura by 2019. we will be all here on nairaland then.

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Enice(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Honestly I don't care
you should cause come 2019 when PMB has won, It is not going to be each for a yoot on nairaland political section.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by mubar(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
northeast is for Buhari only Taraba having little problem, northwest tell me who if not Buhari ,then north central only Benue political palava hhhh ,then as and se and S west Buhari also is there, Hhh people wasting there time hhhhh people till 2023.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Front1line: 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
Fawklicant:

I believe you might be mistaken about the proper definition of corruption. This man is more corrupt than anyone else that has occupied that position. Corruption is when you allow your kinsmen to loot the nation dry and heap the blame on someone else all the while pretending to be a saint.
Corruption is when your govt is one sided and partial to the whims and caprices of your allies(kinsmen).
Corruption is when you turn a blind eye to your marauding kinsmen killing, burning and maiming people everywhere they go and you blame it on a long dead leader of another country.
Corruption is when you arrogate power to yourself and your kinsmen and they become untouchable and deal with fellow citizens treacherously without any recourse to the law.
My dear the list is endless, I could go on and on but I believe you get the drift now.

According to the New Igbo contemporary dictionary ba ?

The same way Ebele lectured us that stealing of the national treasury is no corruption ba ?

You are not wise.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by mubar(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
if you don't know northern politics ,just go they talk of your region ,Buhari is beyond your expectation, many knows the truth but are aligning with ghost politician Hhh all I see is may God deliver us in good health to 2019 and let's everybody choose what he want.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by biggy26: 2:51pm On May 13, 2018
Bari22:
Let them present kwankwaso if they really want defeat Baba Buhari
Kwankwaso is worse than Buhari. Make una no dey mention that name again.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by kasim155: 3:02pm On May 13, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Whether they hold alliance talks or not, good governance is the most important thing.

Yes true talk. good governance is the most important thing n buhari is not giving us the good governance that we needed.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

An APC dimwith spotted

Indulge me.please

I dare you to spell the word used to describe killings of Nigerians and other African Nationals in South Africa

Do not use Google

Brain aneurysm about to happen

grin

Eyyah is that your headache, sorry I don't have codein.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by newoffer: 3:06pm On May 13, 2018
I am available to help pack load.ooo.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by 35824L: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
Coloradvantage:
kano state was there... for the number of years buhari have Been losing elections. please say something else... please.! That man is going back to daura by 2019. we will be all here on nairaland then.
You mean those years that PDP were using powers of incumbency to rig him out by undercounting his votes whilst inflatin theirs?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.
If i may ask
Which Gombe?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by DeOTR: 3:27pm On May 13, 2018
poseidon12:
If Buhari comes back for second term, then Nigeria is finished because he would openly unleash his Fulani killers on the rest of Nigeria as he is presently doing in Benue and Taraba States and that would definitely lead to civil war and disintegration of Nigeria.
If Buhari is kicked out, he and the IG of Police and the NSA, and the Minister for Internal Affairs should be prosecuted and jailed for recruiting and arming Fulani killers to come into Nigeria to carry out ethnic cleansing. Buhari and his Fulani cabals would not end well.

By divine design, Buhari is destined to disintegrate this country. I told a friend in 2013 that Buhari would rule this country again, even if it's for a day.
One way or the other, division of Nigeria will take place during his reign. If this doesn't happen before or during next general election, then I'm afraid, the terrorist is going to win by all mean.
The killings are not going to end soon.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by semyman: 3:33pm On May 13, 2018
Criminals please note that one with God is majority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Don't Be surprised some of these political parties will choose PMB as their candidate.

Federal Money no be here grin

Atiku is the only candidate i see that can give APC a run on their spending spree...
Let atiku not finish his small money on top of politics his children will not forgive him just the same way a senator lost 100 milion Naira for putting it up as bail for an ipob criminal.

No shaking let all President Buhari's enemies show themselves,these so called coalition is just a very soft bark with no bite from an alsatian puppy,there is only one Asiwaju of politics in the South West and his name is Bola Tinubu and there is only one sultan of politics in the North his name is President Muhammudu Buhari let the noise makers keep applauding the real players.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by ranmoor: 4:10pm On May 13, 2018
I think its better if we just have 2 party system... All these parties are just sell outs
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by edupedia: 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.

Keep writing comedies and fake reports to make yourself happy... U need it... Dadandidi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by walezy14(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2018
Alliance of looters and thieves. Looking for a cover to avert being probed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by blacknp(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2018
DeOTR:

By divine design, Buhari is destined to disintegrate this country. I told a friend in 2013 that Buhari would rule this country again, even if it's for a day.
One way or the other, division of Nigeria will take place during his reign. If this doesn't happen before or during next general election, then I'm afraid, the terrorist is going to win by all mean.
The killings are not going to end soon.
Bunch of thrash,The Federal Republic of Nigeria will still be one indivisible country 50 years after your demise and worms have eaten your flesh,your grand father in the grave knows better,so the sooner you get a life and be the best you can be the better for you

A 100 Buhari's cannot separate Katsina state let alone mighty Nigeria,The Federal Republic of Nigeria is bigger than any group or individual,there are no divisions in Nigeria only Failures that are looking for someone to blame for their failure feel like you and go around killing innocent people.

Nigeria will never separate not in your lifetime and not in your children's lifetime either,we have fought our civil war and we will never fight again,it is pessimistic people like you that have nothing, no property,no car just a second hand Chinese phone & borrowed data that wishes for war and separation not the majority.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by edupedia: 4:21pm On May 13, 2018
AbuMaryam1:

Eyyah is that your headache, sorry I don't have codein.

After using codeine and tramadol they changed their useless IPOB songs to Benue and Christian killings songs...without digging deep into what is really going on...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / Britain Owes Igbo Apology, Compensation For Biafra’s Destruction – Prof Anya / Photos From The Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.