Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari (27455 Views)

Lp’s Rhodes-vivour Confirms Alliance Talks With PDP In Lagos / Tinubu, Wike Meet Again In London, Strengthen Alliance Talks / Kanu Called Me, We Have Agreed To Work Together To Oust Buhari - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 10:18am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

lol... sowore that just want to test his popularity! grin

he campaigned against Biafra, and you think the IPOB will vote for him. Not even the old people in the city or creeks know about him.

Leadership is not by age but experience. Let sowore starts from somewhere! Senator or governor a good option!

You clearly didn't understand my post learn to read very slowly if possible so you can comprehend

undecided
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:19am On May 13, 2018
Kyase:

We made no mistake and we'll correct no mistake....
Deal with that....

I know they are yet to kill anybody close to you..
It's in your nature not to care or feel empathy for others especially when it comes to Buhari

Keep calm and see the reward of the wicked
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by jrusky(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.

Haaa bro why telling him and them these secret facts leave him and them to be dreaming 15 tmillion my foot vote he and they will be shock.

apc ain't know anything yet the embarrassement will be too much for Buhari, you people think Nigerians are dumbs right? Ok nah.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2018
positivethought:
The hatred for Atiku by obasanjo is the only major stumbling block for buhari's defeat next year.

Let the Primaries be conducted first. Don't forget he finished behind kwankwaso during the 2015 primaries even with the big money he spend. And I don't see him coming above the likes of Donald duke, makarfi etc. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:24am On May 13, 2018
Still won't make sense if they don't feud a good candidate #takeitback OMOYELE SOWORE

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by sulasa07(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2018
I pity Nigerians,these politicians don't care about us,Buhari or someone else,Nigeria will keep on degrading.The only way Nigeria will improve for d better is only by removing those old people in power starting from Obasanjo himself, he's not different from Buhari,besides he nominated Buhari.So,they are birds of the same flock.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by contigiency(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2018
The worst will be after all these rigmerole and you people go and settle for Atiku or any of the tested and failed hands, then it will almost be farewell to opposition politics in Nigeria because APC will further dominate the political space much longer.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

You clearly didn't understand my post learn to read very slowly if possible so you can comprehend

undecided

cheesy

I replied where you have to say this...

Now forget south west too my region will be split between him and sowore

Hope you get it now! tongue
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 10:31am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

cheesy

I replied where you have to say this...

Hope you get it now! tongue

And you believe sowore will not get votes enough to dent APcs hull from the South West?
Lol

Wait and see

Atiku alone will dent the south west vote hull

The only region that will give Bloc votes I repeat are south south & south east

So pls keep abusing them
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2018
Now they r talking.. Na d sharing formula go cause issue later sha
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Oluwalifted: 10:33am On May 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
Coming together of failures. grin grin

Sai Baba Till 2023. Osinbajo and Elrufai Till 2031.

Argue with Buhari's 15 Million votes in the North.

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by conscienceman4(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2018
Whatsoever a man sows, so shall he also reap.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Ikpongiton: 10:39am On May 13, 2018
Kyase:

We made no mistake and we'll correct no mistake....
Deal with that....
follow this saying[the first folishness can be forgiven,but the second foolishness is real bloody and unforgivable.]
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

And you believe sowore will not get votes enough to dent APcs hull from the South West?
Lol

Wait and see

[I]I'm not getting this. "Enough vote to dent APC" lol. let Sowore go and work on his popularity. He was known for his Sahara Reporter media page. Yes, he might be good, but let him start from senator or governorship aspirant[/i]

Guy stop the joke. Tinubu and Obasanjo are not dead yet.

So pls keep abusing them

They never voted for him in 2015 so why the fuse lately?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 10:52am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

Let the Primaries be conducted first. Don't forget he finished behind kwankwaso during the 2015 primaries even with the big money he spend. And I don't see him coming above the likes of Donald duke, makarfi etc. grin
That was Apc primaries where Tinubu were already packaging the dullard for Nigerians with propaganda,talking of spending,did Atiku spend more than buhari with his support group of Tinubu Amaechi n Co?, even then the obasanjo hatred played a major factor,i have no doubt that there is a gang up led by obasanjo to stop Atiku from ruling this country n it's not just out of pure patriotism but for selfish n parochial reasons.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by michoim(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2018
Most of these parties, don't have more than 50 members each

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by authority2006(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This will further worsen Buhari's woes
Merger of these people at national level is nothing and it is not a threat. SDP? ADP? LP? Who are the members of these parties? Until some APC members start leaving the party for other parties, I can't see any serious alliance against Buhari.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by authority2006(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Lol

Wait and see

So pls keep abusing them

Atiku, yes. Sowore, no. You still don't understand the nature of Naija politics. Sowore is a nobody in Naija politics, in the South West.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On May 13, 2018
authority2006:

Atiku, yes. Sowore, no. You still don't understand the nature of Naija politics. Sowore is a nobody in Naija politics, in the South West.

You don't understand political strategy he is only there to cut votes

Buhari won the south west not because of tinubu but because we yorubas are intellectuals and we were tired of the ineffectual buffoon and vuhsri seemed a viable.option

Not any more we have lost trust in him so apart from sowore buhari won't get a large vote hull from the south west again we will rather sit on the fence
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

[I]I'm not getting this. "Enough vote to dent APC" lol. let Sowore go and work on his popularity. He was known for his Sahara Reporter media page. Yes, he might be good, but let him start from senator or governorship aspirant[/i]

Obasanjo is 100% anti buhari

Dude you sound confused

Guy stop the joke. Tinubu and Obasanjo are not dead yet.

They never voted for him in 2015 so why the fuse lately?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by godox2(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Remove shia moslems, Northern christians, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Southern Kaduna, Gombe, SE/SS in the North.

Now tell us how many are reminding. The shock that will befall you people in Feb is still undergoing special ops training in Afghanistan.

AFGANISTAN, are you now terrorists because of Buhari?
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
Obasanjo is 100% anti buhari Dude you sound confused

lol... and Obasanjo is 101% anti Atiku. grin cheesy
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

lol... and Obasanjo is 101% anti Atiku. grin cheesy

Little do you know

Nuff said
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2018
positivethought:
That was Apc primaries where Tinubu were already packaging the dullard for Nigerians with propaganda,talking of spending,did Atiku spend more than buhari with his support group of Tinubu Amaechi n Co?, even then the obasanjo hatred played a major factor,i have no doubt that there is a gang up led by obasanjo to stop Atiku from ruling this country n it's not just out of pure patriotism but for selfish n parochial reasons.

ok. He must find the reason why he finished behind kwankwaso.
Atiku is a joker! cheesy
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by tayebest(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Little do you know
Nuff said

Get your PVC if you've not done that already!!

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:15am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

Get your PVC if you've not done that already!!

I won't be in Nigeria for the elections bro, my family members aren't even in Nigeria

Truth be told the bad governance doesn't affect me and my loved ones directly

I just comment hoping things change for those of you there

But if they don't good luck to you guys
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2018
LET ME SHAKE PDP’s TABLE SMALL�...

In 2008, the former PDP chairman Ahmodu Ali suggested a new Headquarters should be constructed for their party, PDP. The idea was welcomed by all party members.

A 12 story building was agreed upon. The former Vice President who at the time was the Governor of Kaduna State, Architect Namadi Sambo, designed the structure of the proposed new secretariat.

The contract was awarded to BNL construction firm for N10billion with a delivery date of two and half years. First quarter of that year, Ahmodu Ali was kicked out of office.

Then came a new PDP Nat. Chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, who keyed into the idea of the new Secretariat by his predecessor. He quickly rallied round party members on how to raise funds.

By November 14, 2008, Ogbulafor organized a fundraising dinner for the N10billion needed to execute the project. On that night, N6billion was generated cash down. ��

Femi Otedola was the baba olowo in attendance. He was the highest donor. You know Femi Otedola na. Don't you? Ok! You remembered Farouk Lawal & subsidy money kwo? Ehen, na that Femi wey been dey swallow subsidy money that Farouk wanted to rope him before Femi come use akpako pass akpako on him. Femi single handedly donated N1billion to PDP on the night. No shaking! PDP! POWER!!!

This one no be dem say dem say, I watched that fund raising dinner live on AIT on that day. I saw the massive explosion of cheers when Femi announced his N1billion donation. ��

Back to my story jare.
So, five years later after the fundraising dinner, the secretariat was nowhere near 20% completion even though N6billion was raised for the project that was initially meant to be completed in 2 & a half years.

However, in October 2013, another former National Chairman of PDP, this time, it was Bamanga Tukur, he initiated fresh moves to re-mobilise the contractors back to site. How? Through fundraising of course. Are you a learner? �

In December 2014 a combined fundraising dinner was organized to raise funds for Mr. Jonathan's 2015 presidential election and for the building project. A mouth watering & mind boggling sum of N21 billion was realized at the event. Yes! You heard me right: N21billion. Is it ur N21billion? ����

I know a lot of us are not very good at mathematics, but let's do this quick maths.

N6billion + N21billion = N27billion. Blood of Moses! Meanwhile, the secretariat originally was meant to cost "only" N10billion.

Lest I forget to tell you, only N2billion was given to BNL construction company as mobilisation from the N6billion that was raised from the initial fundraising. Balance from there was N4billion. Therefore; N4billion + N21billion?

The remaining N25billion was converted to yams & eaten up by goats of many breeds. Lol ���

At the time I typed this post at 11:25am this night, the new PDP headquarters in Abuja is still not 50% completed.

This brings me to a saying by a character in the gods are not to blame; Odewole said;" If the crocodiles can eat up their own eggs, what can they not do to the body of the frog"?

I'm begging all my PDP friends to take this message to Secondus, Fayose & Wike, PDP should finish building their secretariat in Abuja first before they come to build the entire Nigeria. Tankiu!

2 Likes

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2018
m
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by ihatesycophant(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2018
au
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by positivethought: 11:27am On May 13, 2018
tayebest:

ok. He must find the reason why he finished behind kwankwaso.
Atiku is a joker! cheesy
I know for a fact that the core north Muslims don't like Atiku much because they don't view him as been a hardliner capable n willing to defend their conservative interest enough,im talking from experience,but to most of you who have swallowed the obasanjo sermon of corruption allegations against Atiku,i plead with you all to find ways of making the specific corrupt acts of Atiku open for Nigerians to scrutinized,you can state other reasons why you feel Atiku is also bad for the country as well if there is,instead of all these baseless accusations all the time.

1 Like

Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by authority2006(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

You don't understand political strategy he is only there to cut votes

Buhari won the south west not because of tinubu but because we yorubas are intellectuals and we were tired of the ineffectual buffoon and vuhsri seemed a viable.option

Not any more we have lost trust in him so apart from sowore buhari won't get a large vote hull from the south west again we will rather sit on the fence

If you have interest in practical politics and have knowledge of it, you wouldn't say that. Just wait and see the total votes each candidate will get in the south west.
Re: PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On May 13, 2018
authority2006:

If you have interest in practical politics and have knowledge of it, you wouldn't say that. Just wait and see the total votes each candidate will get in the south west.

On a real I could careless a.d I have personal reasons.why

But good luck all the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese ‘Bribed Nigerian Militants For Access To Mineral Reserves’ - The Times / The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / NFIU Office Burgled In Aso Rock, Computers And Other Items Taken Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.