Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

"I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- (31028 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Checkpoint Policemen Watched As Herdsmen Attacked Us – Oyo Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Yameater(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2018
BedLam:
Are you fronting for him now?

You said?
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Nobody: 9:25am On May 13, 2018
Omo olore just as you are fondly called.

Small small O, you are still small for the table you are shaking
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by SalamRushdie: 9:26am On May 13, 2018
stinggy:

Yea, since the Agodi house is meant to be a family affair. Governor ko, President ni undecided undecided
If you like him that much, make him your own state governor angry

This is how you boasted he will never make it to house of representatives but today he is there

1 Like

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Pacino234(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2018
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Colb461: 9:33am On May 13, 2018
DAT wat u get wen u join politics...as for no any political party my life is worth giving up for..
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by emperorblog(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2018
read more cool and interesting story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Boss13: 9:36am On May 13, 2018
Savages in power.

1 Like

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by jrusky(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2018
Mr Dapo Lam we have heard you but one thing I don't buy from all these long talk is as a senator if you have done well I don't think anyone will dare beating you up. People or thugs descended on you all because you are all same enemies of the massess.

I repeat no one will beat you up if they perceived you as a good guy you claimed to be so I don't buy your long, pity seeking words Mr.
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Pacino234(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2018
Looks to me he was trying to protect him while he enters the vehicle

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Finekunlex(f): 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Even a dumb person will question the plausibility of this. You fled inside/using the car of someone who you claim "watched" as thugs beat you up A dumb person will say "Naaa, tell me a true lie, not this impossible lie". I then wonder what someone with small sense will say. Someone should help this Dapo guy now.....
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Finekunlex(f): 9:54am On May 13, 2018
Dapo, so this below is how Ajimobi "watched" and folded his hands as thugs beat you up?

This below, how you "fled" in his car.

LIES!!!!!

Thank God for pictures o! These yeye desperate politicians will just be lying anyhow!!

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by mudiana(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2018
bjolat:
I'm good with words, but I still dunno how to go about this.
I'm a struggling undergraduate with minimal financial help from home, this means I have to struggle a lot, and spend only when necessary. Things have gotten worse by the day, and today I woke up with nothing to eat, cannot even go to church because there is practically nothing to live on this week.
I'm in dire need of help from well meaning people, don't know how much longer I can hold on.
0123684771, GTB.
Doesn't necessarily have to be financial help, but I really do need succour asap
I'm a struggling undergraduate with minimal financial help from home, this means I have to struggle a lot, and spend only when necessary. Things have gotten worse by the day, and today I woke up with nothing to eat, cannot even go to church because there is practically nothing to live on this week.
I'm in dire need of help from well meaning people, don't know how much longer I can hold on.
0106838502, GTB.
Doesn't necessarily have to be financial help, but I really do need succour asap.......

I am begging you too. Help me and somebody will help you.
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by drnatha(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2018
I've noticed your posts in some other threads. I'm in no position to verify your claims. People will be unwilling to want to help you because of past experiences with scammers.
Personally, begging doesn't really cut it for me. But If you're really hungry, you can start with neighbours, friends or even your church members. You have data. A whatsapp message will surely get to them.
If there's no other way I think you can consider putting up your phone for sale.

chai
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by scoty2910: 11:11am On May 13, 2018
[sup][/sup]It's sad if you can come up with this kind of story,in the pics that went viral what we saw was the Gov piloting you to his own suv. Pics don't lie,as you pose..... How come you are claiming he pushed you? You should ve a bit of conscience Dapo,dont ruin the name your father has built with intergrity. Don't get over ambitious....where you are today is God,Ajimobi and what your father did in the past.....

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by scoty2910: 11:32am On May 13, 2018
It's unfortunate you came up with this kind of story,what we saw in the pics that went viral was the Gov piloting you to his own suv. Pics don't lie,as you pose.....does it look like u were forcing your way into this suv?you should ve a bit of conscience,ve always thought you ve intergrity. Don't get over ambitious,try on build on what your father has built. Where you are today is God,what your father did and Ajimobi.

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Lomprico2: 11:40am On May 13, 2018
bjolat:
0123684771, GTB.
Doesn't necessarily have to be financial help, but I really do need succour asap

But u get money buy data abi?

Get ur lazy-ass off d bed and go hustle. There is always something out there you can do to earn even a little.
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by nairavsdollars(f): 11:46am On May 13, 2018
Dapo Lam is a thief
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by kpompey: 11:50am On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I like this Dapo Lam ...He is an okay guy and will make good governor soon

A stupid boy , who was a product of the same failed system.He was my four years senior at the University of Ibadan, graduated with a pass degree from Agric Engrg which will not be accepted even the filling station with present challenges in the country.Yet he was made the commissioner for Youth and sport, science and technology without the right CV.He opened his mouth at Oyo state job fair held in Kakanfoo Inn, that Nigeria graduate are not employable,despite been a beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by donbenie(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2018
Yameater:

I wonder why he had to mention church in his post
And what is wrong with him mentioning Church,do people not go to churches to seek financial aid before?
You seem to be taking it personal,I wonder..
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by kpompey: 12:40pm On May 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

A stupid boy , who was a product of the same failed system.He was my four years senior at the University of Ibadan, graduated with a pass degree from Agric Engrg which will not be accepted even at the filling station going by the present challenges in the country.Yet he was made the commissioner for Youth and sport, science and technology without the right CV.He opened his mouth at Oyo state job fair held at Kakanfoo Inn, that Nigeria graduate are not employable,despite been a beneficiary.Is that your future Governor... Continue

1 Like

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Diso60090(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
bjolat:
0123684771, GTB.

Twitter: Dunno how to use that shii

Time registered: May 14, 2010

Time spent online: 11 days & 8 hours

First tell me where you see money buy airtime dey use online 24/7 otherwise if i catch you
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Hakeemalao: 12:51pm On May 13, 2018
Ajomobi or ajlkobi ur day is number

1 Like

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Yameater(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
donbenie:
And what is wrong with him mentioning Church,do people not go to churches to seek financial aid before?
You seem to be taking it personal,I wonder..

I get your point but i am not really comfortable with people coming to a public forum to ask for aids and talk about church. I mean nairaland isn't a christian forum. Come on now!
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by scoty2910: 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
Pics don't lie,this pics we saw shows us how the Gov himself piloted you into his suv. You didn't enter by force. What goes around comes around,ve you forgotten when you father was the Gov of Oyo state how you intimidate people?

Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:26am On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:
leader that can'tWetin election
Re: "I Fled In Ajimobi’s Car After Governor Watched As Thugs Beat Me Up" – Dapo Lam- by Polsun: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
https://vitmobil.com.ng
Vitmobil is a website that sells Data plan at cheaper rate and also bills payment of GOtv and DStv payments
Data plan:
⚡MTN Data plans
1GB=#550
2GB=#1050
5GB=#2450

⚡9mobile data plans

250MB= #300
500MB=#400
1GB=#700
1.5GB=#1050
2GB=#1300
3GB=#1950
4GB=#2550
5GB=#3150

⚡Glo
1.6 or 2GB=950
3.6 or 4.5GB=1850
5.7 or 7.2GB=2300
7 or 8.5GB=2700
10or 12.5GB=3550

Also vitmobil.com.ng has a 24hr customer support
The website is 90% automate so delivery is superb
GOtv, Startimes,DStv plans are also available
plans are available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result / Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com / Joseph Odemuyiwa Admits Forging Certificate - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.