Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,964 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (70468 Views)

Davido, Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other Over Sophia Momodu / Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Diso60090(m): 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Like for tiwa error share for davido opinion quote for wizkid baddest
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 13, 2018
Tiwa is playing with fire, a beef with davido would kill her already dieing musical career.

It has to be somebody like wizkid to stand a beef with davido in the nigeria music scene.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Premiumwriter: 12:37pm On May 13, 2018
ItzBIM:
Ma lo
joor o
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by eyinjuege: 12:37pm On May 13, 2018
Their problem
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Aeesha2: 12:48pm On May 13, 2018
It's a big lie. I just checked it now

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
fermlad:
And how does that affect the price of kponmo in the market? Mtchewww

By the time Wizkid is done with Tiwa's Kponmo, you will know.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by okolet(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
O' lord let my village people unfollow me just like this tiwa and davido story cry
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
And we should care because we have nothing better to do?

This particular baby boy has a lot of memes grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Aldebaran(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2018
vickzie:
op Investigate and find out who first left and report here asap.
lazy yoots monitoring celebs accouns 24/7
I like that grin
You can't blame them, blame the people bringing it to FP grin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

This particular baby boy has a lot of memes grin

The baby is the prince of memes
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by vanderwaal404(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2018
Dem never chii chom chin
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by enonche85(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2018
bromama675:
Rumuolumeni youths have started collecting revenues from all business owners in the name of Sanitation Sticker in this 21st century.

RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT & THE IGP SHOULD CALL THEM TO ORDER IN OTHER TO FORESTALL BREAK-DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THIS AREA AS A GROUP OF BUSINESS OWNERS ARE DISCUSSING RESISTANCE TO ANOTHER FORM OF EXPLOITATION.

THEY INITIALLY CAME UP WITH COLLECTING #200 MONTHLY MAINTENANCE; NOW THIS STICKER WILL BURST THE BUBBLE.

NYESOM WIKE & IGP SHOULD CALL TO OTHER

SEE ATTACHED.

What about the one the so called omoniles are doing to people building houses in parts of lagos?...and those touts collecting money from bus drivers at bus stops in lagos?...has the IGP or lagos state govt done anything about that?.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by holyfather(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
People's role model grin
I dey tells you grin cheesy
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by dheilaw1(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2018
fermlad:
And how does that affect the price of kponmo in the market? Mtchewww
so kpomo na the only interest wey u get for life. Lazy for food only youth. Buhari was right after all
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Superkay10(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2018
Dis guys are just looking for ways to make them be trending everyday. Dey know d kind of youths they are having in dis country, lazy youths dat are senseless, reading and following all sorts of fake rumours. Believe me, dis is staged btw wizkid, tiwa savage & davido.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ItzBIM(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
joor o

You give me love I never see oh
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bossrillboss: 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
waka to op,mod dat push this trash to front page,waka to davido nd tiwa.....wat rubbish b dis na....is dis ao useless nairaland is nw?..damn.

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by freshdude99(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
bolex04:
Bleep David and tiwatope...blessings follow me all round this week I pray for ijn(amen)
U had all the time to type all these shit and the one that matters most, u abbreviated huh...
How God wan take answer ram
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oluplus(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
So, I should fry coconut because 2 people unfollow each other on social media?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Charly68: 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
What is the cause of the brouhaha.. ? Dating or no dating ,Tiwa shouldn't be pettish
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by sapeleboi(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
but why those it concern davido ,man aproko sad
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by brenister10: 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
So make we fry beans?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Honestagbons(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Who get problem?na dem ohhhh,waitn consen abegro,consen over load
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Wbryann133(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
post=67518299:
It's Getting Interesting
One thing i know for sure is that this is all scripted
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by newoffer: 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
Wizkid u can not and will never get Chioma in hundred Tiwa.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
Typing...

FrenchWay:
Celebrity stunt.

Lemme shock you, Wizkid ain't dating Tiwa. Highest they will do is sex.
They jux wanna be in d news. Remember Iyke and Nadia...
After witnessing Tekno and Danfo's stunt, we decided to reveal the secret of stunt. The cover below was done with a phone, but the main cover is on the process and the book is on the way. It's time to expose the secret to the world. Enough is enough. But to be frank, stunt makes life fun. It's entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ifymadu: 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
Who cares? Let them go and sit down with their fake publicity stunts. Small time they will form useless beef then reconciliation just to remind relevant. People have real issues to bother themselves with not this nonsense. There is hunger in the land if they don’t know.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by weezweezweez(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2018
worldfeedz:
What happened like a little joke may have metamorphosed into a feud as Davido and Tiwa Savage have unfollowed each other on Instagram.
It started on Twitter when Wizkid announced his search for a sister, a line from Davido’s latest song Assurance.

Davido had replied to the tweet mentioning Tiwa’s name an indication that he was privy to the viral rumours about Wizkid’s and Tiwa’s affair. Read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/4498852/wizkid-looking-sister-davido-reacts#67470547

https://www.nairaland.com/4499022/tiwa-savage-reacts-after-davido

Although Tiwa had responded to the tweet in a playful manner, a follow up has shown that she really didn’t find Davido’s tweet funny in the least.

Right now both top entertainers are no longer following each other on Instagram and it is not clear who left first.

http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/05/davido-and-tiwa-savage-unfollow-each.html
another stunt pulling... naija celebs and their wack stunts... lol
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by miracool946: 3:26pm On May 13, 2018
FrenchWay:
Celebrity stunt.
Lemme shock you, Wizkid ain't dating Tiwa. Highest they will do is sex. They jux wanna be in d news. Remember Iyke and Nadia...
as if dia is anything higher that b4
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 13, 2018
QuietHammer:
Look at the sort of topics we congregate to discuss in this time and age. We are seriously mad in this country
But u re also in the congregation. All these self righteous people. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eko Hotel Reception Was Oozing Of Different Armpit, Unlimited L.A Blast Marlians / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.