Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Years & Years Communion Album Download. Zip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Years & Years Communion Album Download. Zip (1665 Views)

24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. / Kanye West Graduation Full Album Download. (2007) / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Years & Years Communion Album Download. Zip by ollymorgen: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Full download. Years & Years Communion Zip link, free hq 320Kbps direct
The majority of the songs on the British trio’s debut album Communion marry thematic precision with the broad kineticsof great pop songwriting, mingling self-loathing and doubt with a redemptive, near-bloody-minded push to prettiness anduplift.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/866012134685237249

Communion is the debut studio album by English synth-pop band Years & Years. It was released on 10 July 2015 through Polydor Records for the United Kingdom and other countries and Interscope Records for the United States only.

Artist: Years & Years
Album: Communion (2015)
Genre: Electronic

1. Foundation
2. Real
3. Shine
4. Take Shelter
5. Worship
6. Eyes Shut
7. Ties
8. King
9. Desire
10. Gold
11. Without
12. Border
13. Memo

Bonus Tracks:
14. 1977
15. Ready For You (Acoustic)
16. I Want To Love
17. King (Acoustic)
18. Lion

"Real" was released as the album's first single on 17 February 2014. Alexander has confirmed in an interview with NME that the titled album track ‘Real’ was inspired by Alexander’s “really bad relationship” with a former boyfriend. “When I met him, I was really wasted and I fell off a bin and had to go A&E because I sprained my wrist, so I put in the line, ‘Broke my bones playing games with you’. And then I got this rash, but it wasn’t like a sexual rash – honestly! – I had really bad eczema. That’s where the line, ‘I itch all night, I itch for you’ comes from.” There’s a faint hint of embarrassment hanging in the air. “I’m sweating a lot right now,” says Olly.

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Underwear In Bathroom Picture / / Bobrisky Set To Wed Tonto Dikeh And Become First Naija Lesbians To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.