Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out (1603 Views)

Girls Dey Give Me Greenlight But I No Won Make Move / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by summerflame(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2018
I’m naturally a one man army, despite the fact that friends and enemies alike surrounds me, i still prefer keeping it real to myself alone. Its was on Friday, i was invited for a get together party by a friend who eventually was my resource partner.

I was enjoying my personal time alone, in my special corner before a mid-tall, dark and beautiful lady approached me, Dark is beautiful .

Fast forward to the main issue. She decided to pass the night with me, and i volunteered to give her a space in my house, since i have unoccupied rooms. While the world was asleep , we both were awake extracting energies.

It was day break, and she’s showing no sign of leaving, i indirectly talked about it, and she waved it off like the topic was unwanted.

Personally, I don’t like bugging people too much about things at the initial stage, but when the situation is going beyond boundaries, I tend to react mildly.

At some point, i asked her to leave, but she’s not ready to go, because she would only act like she would, and when I’m out, i would come back to see her.

Majority of you might have experienced my situation before, or you might have ideas on how to resolve the issue amicably.

Please throw in your input.
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by swiz123(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2018
a mid-tall, dark and beautiful lady approached me

First I would like to correct your awful use of adjectives. Please, if you don't know the rules of adjectives, use only one. a beautiful, mid-tall, dark lady

About the olosho: here, we call her kind "missing road"-which means that she has no home.

I can't really advise you because I know you are still bleeping her. Before this week runs out, she will claim to be pregnant for you; which of course you will fall for. You out of your weakness will give her money to abort it.

That's how it works bro

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2018
Cut supply of electricity, water and food. Just fill your kegs with water and lock in your bathroom only for your use.

Thank me later.
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2018
same story official.dad posted a few days back undecided

you, official.dad and the original writer of this shît are all mad! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Olalan(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2018
You bought a bad merchandise
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Headlesschicken(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2018
undecided We don't do one night stands wiv all dix homeless gals,whom r looking for a roof over dia head,n r willing to do anything for it,kindly enjoy yuh tall black is beautiful gal alone.... N leave us be in peace...

1 Like

Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 10:40am On May 13, 2018
How many times you go post this something
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by biacan(f): 11:00am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
How many times you go post this something
That's the handwork of official dad he goes around posting trash on social media sad
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by swiz123(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
That's the handwork of official dad he goes around posting trash on social media sad

That means you go around social media reading trash.
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
He's the one behind this monicker too?
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by biacan(f): 11:23am On May 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
He's the one behind this monicker too?
Yes off cause
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by wizrose(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2018
Chaiii wen will u have sence grin grin grin
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
same story official.dad posted a few days back undecided

you, official.dad and the original writer of this shît are all mad! undecided

Oboi shocked , the thing shock me too. People now copy post on NL without giving the original writer credits?.
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2018
summerflame:
I’m naturally a one man army, despite the fact that friends and enemies alike surrounds me, i still prefer keeping it real to myself alone. Its was on Friday, i was invited for a get together party by a friend who eventually was my resource partner.

I was enjoying my personal time alone, in my special corner before a mid-tall, dark and beautiful lady approached me, Dark is beautiful .

Fast forward to the main issue. She decided to pass the night with me, and i volunteered to give her a space in my house, since i have unoccupied rooms. While the world was asleep , we both were awake extracting energies.

It was day break, and she’s showing no sign of leaving, i indirectly talked about it, and she waved it off like the topic was unwanted.

Personally, I don’t like bugging people too much about things at the initial stage, but when the situation is going beyond boundaries, I tend to react mildly.

At some point, i asked her to leave, but she’s not ready to go, because she would only act like she would, and when I’m out, i would come back to see her.

Majority of you might have experienced my situation before, or you might have ideas on how to resolve the issue amicably.

You're a fool for this. You copy my story , hoping to hit FP with it? , are you mad? undecided

Original story:
https://www.nairaland.com/4497799/one-night-stand-gone-wrong
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by BossLaifay(f): 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
summerflame:

Zero remorse for you. You obviously are enjoying this low key

#egoboost
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
summerflame:

Plagiarism is an offence!
Re: Please Help: ‘this One Night Stand No Won Leave Me Ooo’ – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 13, 2018
Kobicove:

Plagiarism is an offence!

He copied my story without giving me credits.

Lalasticlala mynd44 and seun please do justice here oo

Original thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4497799/one-night-stand-gone-wrong

(1)

Man Slap By Lover During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (pic / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller — Study Shows / Miss Nairaland Contest 2018 - Nomination & Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.