Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 - Autos (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 (92377 Views)

Mr. Transmission-milex/ Rad Auto Works opening in other cities And We Want YOU. / Made In The USA Carquest SAE 5W-30 Motor Oil For Sale / The Misdiagnosed & The Weird At Milex/Carquest/Rad Auto Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
falzthebadguy:

My people have this saying. "eni to ba b'olokurun jiyan fe pa ni"

sometimes, I am not in the mood

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
radautoworks:

Anything more than 5,000 miles between changes here is definitely ill advised
Hello dear, please can u help me identify wat work was done on this vehicle. I'm going tru my cars last repair history in US before arrival in naija and this is what I found. Repair was done by Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie. Tnx

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Hello dear, please can u help me identify wat work was done on this vehicle. I'm going tru my cars last repair history in US before arrival in naija and this is what I found. Repair was done by Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie. Tnx

Umm... I have no way of doing that short of calling them and they probably won't tell me because of privacy laws.. any ideas Egunmogaji?

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sometimes, I am not in the mood

grin grin grin
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
radautoworks:

Umm... I have no way of doing that short of calling them and they probably won't tell me because of privacy laws.. any ideas Egunmogaji?

He’ll have to call and depending on the attitude of the Service Advisor he might state confidentiality.

When they tell me that I just request that they redact identifier of previous owners.

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

He’ll have to call and depending on the attitude of the Service Advisor he might state confidentiality.

When they tell me that I just request that they redact identifier of previous owners.

There ya go
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2018
radautoworks:

Tnx dear I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by olaade21: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:

Why the lies. Another way of knowing the vehicle history of the used car you want to buy. Why not pay for a carfax report.

As at late 2017 you were in a 2 bedroom flat eating indomie with your wive from different plates according to your profile.

Yet, fast forward six months later you have a fleet of cars in the US that you don’t even know the service history.

Too many fake ass peeps on this forum. Spits

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Modified. The goat doesn't worth a response.
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by olaade21: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Indeed. What response can a liar caught with his pants down give. Shame no go gree the buffoon. #shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Tomorrow. If you've never seen the shop, good a time as any to check it out.

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by weyreypey: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
HEAVEN SAVE US FROM NAIRALAND MONITORING SPIRITS

olaade21:

Why the lies. Another way of knowing the vehicle history of the used car you want to buy. Why not pay for a carfax report.

As at late 2017 you were in a 2 bedroom flat eating indomie with your wive from different plates according to your profile.

Yet, fast forward six months later you have a fleet of cars in the US that you don’t even know the service history.

Too many fake ass peeps on this forum. Spits

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by olaade21: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
weyreypey:
HEAVEN SAVE US FROM NAIRALAND MONITORING SPIRITS

Soroniyen. Weyrepe
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by weyreypey: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
olaade21:

Soroniyen. Weyrepe

EERU E BAMI....
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by ivoryhouse(m): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2018
radautoworks:
https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a22659068/there-is-never-anything-wrong-with-an-alfa-romeo/

The ending of this article is hilarious
Hey, I met with Glen yesterday and i was totally blown away..your workshop felt like disneyland.. and your husband is a living spanner..literally grin

3 Likes

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by olaade21: 2:31am On Aug 11, 2018
weyreypey:

EERU E BAMI....

Eeru ara eee bara ee. Stop living fake lifes. That is the key.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 6:19am On Aug 11, 2018
ivoryhouse:

Hey, I met with Glen yesterday and i was totally blown away..your workshop felt like disneyland.. and your husband is a living spanner..literally grin

I love that man! Now you see why cheesy

people are usually thrown off when they first met him though LMAO. You should have told him to put me on the phone. I love meeting new people! Glad you liked the shop. What did y'all talk about? Did y'all decide to do the project?

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by ivoryhouse(m): 12:03am On Aug 12, 2018
radautoworks:

I love that man! Now you see why cheesy

people are usually thrown off when they first met him though LMAO. You should have told him to put me on the phone. I love meeting new people! Glad you liked the shop. What did y'all talk about? Did y'all decide to do the project?

I delivered my senior friend's BMW from the hands of Branded kazeems today. And we took it straight to RAdAutoworks and the beauty is in safe hands. We have a 1992 Jag restoration project loading..after the Landrover project...
But seriously, if you're reading this and you haven't been to radautoworks, you are missing out..they have 10 ten lifts..it's like candy shop for the auto enthusiast...and a warehouse full of tools..and they're kind enough to let anyone who desires, buy some! Oh yes, the Jamaican cuisine and slush is On pOINt too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by weyreypey: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2018
ivoryhouse:

I delivered my senior friend's BMW from the hands of Branded kazeems like who and who today. And we took it straight to RAdAutoworks and the beauty is in safe hands. We have a 1992 Jag restoration project loading..after the Landrover project...
But seriously, if you're reading this and you haven't been to radautoworks, you are missing out..they have 10 ten lifts..it's like candy shop for the auto enthusiast...and a warehouse full of tools..and they're kind enough to let anyone who desires, buy some! Oh yes, the Jamaican cuisine and slush is On pOINt too
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 2:55am On Aug 12, 2018
ivoryhouse:

I delivered my senior friend's BMW from the hands of Branded kazeems today. And we took it straight to RAdAutoworks and the beauty is in safe hands. We have a 1992 Jag restoration project loading..after the Landrover project...

Aww shucks.. you're making me blush!
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by DUNKA(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2018
radautoworks:

Aww shucks.. you're making me blush!
Please do you have and how much for the fuel pump of a 2005 jeep liberty?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Piyke: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
ivoryhouse:

Whaaat? It's not a small something o
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Piyke:

Whaaat? It's not a small something o

When I kept saying revolution you thought I was joking?

https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa#67520230

While we have pretty much all the toys, it's not enough. We also have the experience and know-how. We don't rely on the toys, they just make things faster.

1 Like

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
DUNKA:
Please do you have and how much for the fuel pump of a 2005 jeep liberty?

Which of these do you need? Electric or full assembly?

You didn't specify engine.

Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by DUNKA(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
radautoworks:

Which of these do you need? Electric or full assembly?

You didn't specify engine.
3.7 engine size. What is the difference between the two types?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2018
DUNKA:
3.7 engine size. What is the difference between the two types?

In this case, nothing. Sometimes the labor is different I always ask before I bother to check in case something else comes up. Did you need the first or second picture?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by DUNKA(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2018
radautoworks:

In this case, nothing. Sometimes the labor is different I always ask before I bother to check in case something else comes up. Did you need the first or second picture?
What are the prices? Also what will be the cost of a way bill to Jos Plateau State?
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2018
DUNKA:
What are the prices? Also what will be the cost of a way bill to Jos Plateau State?

Carquest Fuel Pump and Strainer Set N59,860 1 year warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=FP&partNumber=E2480544 6-10 days

Delphi Fuel Pump Assembly N146,000 1 year warranty http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=FP&partNumber=FG0929 6-10 days

Shipping would be free for either item.

Labor to replace a fuel pump on that vehicle is 1.4 hours.
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by radautoworks: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2018
N19,000 FULLY SYNTHETIC OIL CHANGE PROMOTION

Until the end of August 2018, N19,000 fully synthetic oil change. Includes up to 5 quarts of Carquest fully synthetic oil, oil filter and free performance check. Additional quarts extra.

Mention coupon AUNTYRADU grin
Re: Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 by Piyke: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
radautoworks:

Ask for Glen when you get there! He's my husband. I'm still overseas.

I came, I saw and I conquered the candy store! Bought this small item.
I met Glen as well. Nice guy! He took me past the repair area to the car parts store. Abeg u guys should mount the sign post quick. My Uber missed it the first time despite using Rad Auto Works as destination. Wanted to take me into one...was it oracle estate or something
It's great what you guys are doing! Really nice setup. I perceive you will give dealerships a run for their money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.