Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (66577 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
Jethrolite:
Lol, I do not have to travel. I wasn't referring to being pretty, classy and affluent. Chinese girls that act American are all over the place, they are even in Lagos if you know where to look. They are at the bottom of my list when compared to other foreign girls, Arabs, Turks, Lebanese, Americans, African Americans, South Americans, Germans, Canadians, Swedes. Them no join. Asian babes generally no join. I even prefer a thoroughbred Nigerian girl to them.

Ok. Thats for you. For me, the girl comes first not the country. There are beauties everywhere. Enjoy yaself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
yanabasee:
More collaboration of Blackchinese products.....
you mean blacnese
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue
make i buy one for you?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
She's fine smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

Ok. Thats for you. For me, the girl comes first not the country. There are beauties everywhere. Enjoy yaself.
I'm referring to the girls not the country, na im be say you no know the girls self. They all look and act different, have their own special trips. Look outside Asia, high grade abound.

It is actually a matter of personal preference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by femliany(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
I know she can only date a SHENG NU
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
Wire wire cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
make i buy one for you?

Hahaha shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2018
ajibolajiblo:
A certain Nigerian Big Boy, Gifted Harmony Billy has proposed to his heartthrob, a Chinese Lady.. and she of course said YES to his proposal.

Gifted Harmony Billy proposed to his girl, Xinyi Lv at a Nigerian Restaurant in China.

https://www..com.ng/nigerian-big-boy-proposes-chinese-girlfriend-china-photos-video/

Is it safe for them to remain in China?
Wish them well!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue
eyah its well my sister!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:28pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha shocked
e go fine o grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
isaacprinz:
eyah its well my sister!!!

Amen ooooh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
e go fine o grin

shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2018
Fineman87:

From a guy who has never travelled to asia. Smh.
bros no vex Chinese women na no no for me
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
The man sef be like black chinese cheesy
exactly! thought am the only one that notice it.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Yes ooooh I like it so much

this single mum don dey mad ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
femliany:
I know she can only date a SHENG NU
What's Sheng Nu pls?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by BazzyChum(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
kiss grin tongue She is beautiful, I love Chinese Ladys bt nt as i love our naija ladys
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by hardon1(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
the guy is using his prick very well
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Randy91:

this single mum don dey mad ooooo cheesy cheesy

Hehehe single mom kwa lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by speedy01(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Very soon I will get one from my boo undecided

like your believe
watsapp me 08083598483
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
speedy01:

like your believe
watsapp me 08083598483

Why should I what's app you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

shocked
close mouth abeg. grin
Which type you go like?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Maestro07(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
Jst knw dat u are nt too safe o0... u beta dnt argue with her or else one #bruce_lee kichk go land u back to 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
Premiumwriter:
close mouth abeg. grin

Which type you go like?

Which type you wan buy kwanu.?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by speedy01(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Why should I what's app you?
so many reason or rather to be your friend
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2018
Apina:
Black boy wan marry chinko wen no get yansh, all for the papers

Chinese government doesn't give citizenship by marriage. Even if you marry their first lady.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
Olukokosir:
Citizen by marriage.. If u knw u knw

You know nothing.
No citizenship by marriage in China.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
oshey... secure d bag
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2018
wink2015:
SHARP MAN!

Fast way to get a CHINKO RESIDENCY AND WORK VISA INCLUDING BUSINESS VISA!

Calm down bro, Chinese government doesn't give permit for marriage to her citizen. Marriage doesn't qualify you for nada.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2018
LivingFree:
If I type what's on my mind... my mentions will blow-up

Deuce Bigalow male Gigolo, comes to mind...
We know. Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:
Chinko? I prefer South Korea girls.

same here bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.