Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Do Women Mind Younger Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Mind Younger Men? (8547 Views)

The Art Of Attracting Mature Women - Tips For Younger Men / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man / Why Do Older Women Act Childishly When They Are In Love With Younger Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
A lot of women prefer dating younger men.
Okay, maybe it’s not that big of a secret anymore. But it’s true nonetheless.
Women do not at all mind being with younger men.
Younger men bring a lot of youthful energy to a relationship.
Younger men are more eager to please their partners in bed.
Younger men can have sex for hours; older men not so much.
Younger men are eager to learn from older women.
Younger men won’t die as soon, meaning their partners won’t outlive them for decades as a widow.
I could on and on about this, but let me just say that women don’t mind being with younger men at all. There was a time - decades ago - when this practice wasn’t as common as it is today. But today, this is more common than ever.
If you meet a woman and develop feelings for her; have some meaningful things in common; and have shared interests and feel mutual attraction, then I have three words for you:
Go for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:09pm On May 13, 2018
True to some extent.
we are still in a close minded society
Some ladies do mind others don't and they all have their reasons which should be respected.
Some people still don't like the idea of the woman being older even some women themselves do not like it and it feels awkward.
Everyone has what works for them and we all know our preferences.I personally believe that age should not be a barrier to love. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On May 13, 2018
Some don't mind. I mind...

When younger guys are talking, it's like they are singing nursery rhymes. That's what their flow sounds like to me.
No offence to them at all.

Minimum is late 20s, 30 and above is very perfect for me.
I like them older. No minds games, no drama, better coordination and focus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by ubunja(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
older women dating younger men is not a logical or cultural issue, but biological. women age faster.
imagine dating someone who 5 yrs ago looked same age as you, this yr looks like your sister and 10 yrs from now will look like your mother. smh. i know a couple like that. it aint nice.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 13, 2018
I am very old you will like me
pocohantas:

When younger guys are talking, it's like they are singing nursery rhymes. That's what their flow sounds like to me.

1 Share

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:23pm On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

�. Depends on the guy. Nowadays, guys are becoming more precocious
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2018
Big deal for me!

I won't attempt dating a guy less than 28.

I might be stereotypical about this, but I feel most guys in their early to mid-twenties haven't gotten their priorities in life straight. I can't be jumping around with one boy having fun fun...and discussing mundane things.
undecided
Moreover, I may not naturally submit to a guy who's in my age bracket. I'll respect him as a human, but I don't know about submission. Plus, I want to be looking chic for my husband for as long as possible...not like his elder sister.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:28pm On May 13, 2018
Older women don't seem as focused on "where a relationship is going" as many younger women, and are not in as much of a hurry to define it. Young men seem to really appreciate this pressure being removed.
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:29pm On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Big deal for me!
Why? Just preference or valid reasons
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by marvelli(f): 3:30pm On May 13, 2018
khalazi:

�. Depends on the guy. Nowadays, guys are becoming more precocious
I mind younger guys at least at my present age. I cant even date someone my age. Guys my age or close to my age act childish so I cant deal. I need to have some respect for a boyfriend so he has to be older.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:33pm On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Big deal for me!
#Lol

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2018
khalazi:

Older women don't seem as focused on "where a relationship is going" as many younger women, and are not in as much of a hurry to define it. Young men seem to really appreciate this pressure being removed.

have you even dated an older woman? lol

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:36pm On May 13, 2018
The truth there is that lot of boys on this romance section gives a perfect fit for why dating younger guys should be a big NO to ladies

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On May 13, 2018
I mind ... most are too immature and not ready for serious relatioship..

Very very big deal ! ....

Just look at the comments we see here its a huge turn off for most.. besides Nigerian mentality wont allow it .. they cant see past the age
In the West no one caressssssssssssss! I still mind sha
30 plus .. and even then some still act like kids

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On May 13, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The truth there is that lot of boys on this romance section gives a perfect fit for why dating younger guys should be a big NO to ladies
You read some comments and wonder who gave birth to these youths ... so true wink

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by CarlosTheJackal: 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

You read some comments and wonder who gave birth to these youths ... so true wink
I do feel that they are still struggling with puberty or they are just keyboard warriors.

I'm not holding brief for the ladies here but guys for here dey fall hand no be small. All their problems are caused by girls while Buhari sips his lemonade and jets to London for another dose of injection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:42pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:
have you even dated an older woman? lol
Yeah. Though, they weren't aware I was younger.
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Lalas247(f): 3:45pm On May 13, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I do feel that they are still struggling with puberty or they are just keyboard warriors.

I'm not holding brief for the ladies here but guys for here dey fall hand no be small. All their problems are caused by girls while Buhari sips his lemonade and jets to London for another dose of injection
Exactly women are the cause of it all..
We have women all over the world yet Naija youths carry them for head lol

No worries ... they wont like your comment .. the truth is bitter and beside they r too immature to get constructive criticism...

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:46pm On May 13, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
lol. True tho. The truth is some ladies here may unknowingly roll with a younger guy. Some guys fit de 20 de look 24

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2018
khalazi:

Yeah. Though, they weren't aware I was younger.
they can be pushy when it comes to asking where the relationship is going. they are usually behind time.
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by mrjaybaba(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2018
I prefer to date matured ladies ...........

1 Like

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:52pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:

they can be pushy when it comes to asking where the relationship is going. they are usually behind time.
True. If they had a better choice, they'd leave. But sometimes they're so into you, starting all over with someone else isn't an option. And the gap matters. 5yrs and above is ....
And if the man is committed, they're ready to support. They usually have something to offer other than...
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by austyn0(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Painful truth,, buh there are younger guys that act matured than the older ones,, it depends on who is who.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2018
khalazi:

True. If they had a better choice, they'd leave. But sometimes they're so into you, starting all over with someone else isn't an option . And the gap matters. 5yrs and above is ....
you said it well
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by ranmoor: 3:55pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
I mind ... most are too immature and not ready for serious relatioship..

Very very big deal ! ....

Just look at the comments we see here its a huge turn off for most.. besides Nigerian mentality wont allow it .. they cant see past the age
In the West no one caressssssssssssss! I still mind sha
30 plus .. and even then some still act like kids
I thought u are out of the market? So u still single?
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2018
undecided Maturity ain't really bout age, if u hear some older n!ggas reason,u would weep for dia mama... Even though age shouldn't really be a barrier buh it doesn't guarantee sh!t...
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Safiaa(f): 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
I’m 23 can’t go below 31. Sorry grin
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by khalazi: 3:59pm On May 13, 2018
ubunja:
you said it well
Better hopeful than single.
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by CarlosTheJackal: 4:00pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Exactly women are the cause of it all..
We have women all over the world yet Naija youths carry them for head lol

No worries ... they wont like your comment .. the truth is bitter and beside they r too immature to get constructive criticism...
The ladies here also act as their cheerleaders so they have willing otimpku to help their ministry
Re: Do Women Mind Younger Men? by Nofav0rs(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
Safiaa:
I’m 23 can’t go below 31. Sorry grin
Na so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Me Be Your Val, It Comes With Full Package" - OAU Lady / Cost Of Sleeping With Another Man's Wife: Graphic Pix / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.