Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. (1465 Views)

What Happens When You Climb Fence To Meet Up With Your Gf (pic) / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 3:42am On May 23, 2010
Hello friends,
I have a new GF which of cause i think just like me, but i really love her. We have being dating for the past 1month and i have this feeling that tells me she only like me, but i want her to fall in love with me.
I think the person she loves is her ex, we neva care about her for the past 1year until i met her.

How can i make this girl love me more?
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by omega25red(m): 3:46am On May 23, 2010
well the hearth wants what it wants.

you can't make someone love you because everyone is on their own schedule all you can do is be faithful and loving while showing her through your actions (not by spending all your money) that you are a better man than all the other people she may have dated. If her hearth is in it she will love you back
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by xlfemzy(m): 3:51am On May 23, 2010
ve u sex her?
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 3:54am On May 23, 2010
@xlfemzy
NO

@omega25
Who told u am spending money on her?
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by omega25red(m): 3:58am On May 23, 2010
you misunderstood my point. i never said you spent money on her i said show her you love her not by spending but by your actions. Some people think shelling out cash for dinners and gifts etc shows love. Thats all i was saying i never called you a trick.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:01am On May 23, 2010
It's just a 1month. . .give it atleast 1year na. . .undecided tongue or r u in a hurry?cause they said 'love' is patient 'love' is kind. grin tongue
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by xlfemzy(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2010
jst try sex her nd evrytin wil turn around.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 4:50am On May 23, 2010
@pweety
I think 1year is too far.
@xlfemzy
She's a virgin.

@all
Will calling and sending text to her improve that love she has for me, or will it make her boring.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Kunbee: 12:21am On May 24, 2010
Buy her blackberry grin
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Pweety4me(f): 12:37am On May 24, 2010
^Lolz as if she can't get dat herself they r flying everywhere! cheesy tongue grin
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Kunbee: 12:47am On May 24, 2010
Its a lil pricey o
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Pweety4me(f): 1:03am On May 24, 2010
^Ehmm wat i mean is oya lemme whisper it 2 u come closer. . . grin tongue
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2010
Its real, my thought has come to pass.
Yesterday, i found out that this girl only likes me, but how can i make her love me.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 24, 2010
@poster
the answer is simply be yourself
and let nature take its course
if she loves your personality then she'll fall in love with you
if not she'll always like you, and not love
plus give her time,
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2010
Kingsleyinfo:

@poster
the answer is simply be yourself
and let nature take its course
if she loves your personality then she'll fall in love with you
if not she'll always like you, and not love
plus give her time,
Thx
I will give her time,
Pls any one with another idea.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2010
Will calling her regularly make sense?
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by 190: 2:34pm On May 24, 2010
no
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by yimiton(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2010
omega25red:

well the hearth wants what it wants.

you can't make someone love you because everyone is on their own schedule all you can do is be faithful and loving while showing her through your actions (not by spending all your money) that you are a better man than all the other people she may have dated. If her hearth is in it she will love you back

This is a very good advice. It goes a long way to answer a lot of questions.
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2010
i-Guru:

Will calling her regularly make sense?
why?
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by iGuru1(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2010
thanks for you help
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Kunbee: 7:47pm On May 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Ehmm wat i mean is oya lemme whisper it 2 u come closer. . . grin tongue

Oya
Re: How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?. by Donstan1: 7:31am On May 29, 2010
Boy,try to knw her dislikes and avoid them and always respect her for whom she IS.Nver u violent her respect in watever means.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Wholeheartedly Get Married To Him Even Though He Has No Money? / Your Present Babe/guy,wats Her/his Name? / If We Learn From Our Mistakes, Why Are We Always So Afraid To Make A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.