Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? (1859 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by LoreDnz: 7:31pm On May 13, 2018
Please Advise my friend because as for me, I told her to visit babalawo since, i just wanna say it here to know what you guys think, and you are free to bash her as u like.

"The younger of the two brothers loved her first n came for her, eventually got her number n they started chatting on whatsapp and from there he asked her out.. Gradually they started dating n loving each other.

>>>>fast forward >>>>>

The elder broda came into de picture n she got to knw him from the younger broda n they started dating, the younger got to knw n the girl was in a fix now, she loves the eldest most but the younger came first n she actually lusted for the elder bro.

The younger brother tricked her n led her to a guest house and frm there they had sex n he openly told her she can... Continue reading...
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by Viralkid: 7:32pm On May 13, 2018
cool
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by nNEOo(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
Theres nting wrng here as we're all brothers
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by youngest85(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2018
No repercussions at all, we are all from the same parent
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by HallaDaTruth: 7:41pm On May 13, 2018
The repercussions is that you might start growing biabia
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 13, 2018
Congratulations, you are officially an ashawi, you would soon graduate to street hustling.
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by madone: 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Younger brother tricked u to guest house and u had sex with him.then the older brother invited u to his house and u had sex with him. Wait rr u mad just listen to ursef the uncle will soon invite u, then the father even the grand father stupid loosed girl. This one will marry into a family and cause division there with a loosed over sized puna eeeediot. The repercussion is that u will end up breaking up with the elder brother cos the younger brother will be a thorn on ur flesh. He ll keep pestering u for sex till u do again and again .
Re: I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? by wizrose(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
Chaíí Olosho ***

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* / What Should I Do Am Fustrated????? / Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.