Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours (2089 Views)

I finally meet Hilda Baci at shopping mall (It Didn't go well) / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by GusDino: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
https://chofam.com

"I took his v!rg!n!ty, it was awesome, it didn't squeak and the romp lasted for two hours"

Says lady who claims to have had se× with 44 year old v!rg!n man who has a £70k eight-inch bi0nic pen!s.

"It's state-of-the-art," Charlotte Rose said, explaining she was amazed by the doctors' workmanship.

CUDDLED up in bed, like a couple who had just made love, Charlotte Rose and Mohammed Abad had all the after-$e× guilt written on their faces.

Mohammed Abad who lost his manhood as a young lad just had a £70,000 BIONIC pen!s surgery which becomes erect at the touch of a button. And Charlotte feels so excited to be the first woman to have a feel of it.

Charlotte, 37, from east London, spoke exclusively to Fabulous Online as The Sun revealed this week a second Brit man, Andrew Wardle, 45, from Manchester, had lost his v!rg!n!ty too after being fitted with a pen!s that inflates via a tube.

“It’s great, magnificent and marvellous,” she said. “Mohammed’s willy is designer!”

Whereas Andrew was born without a pen!s, Mohammed, 44 at the time he had se× for the first time, lost his as a youngster following a road traffic accident in Huddersfield in 1978.

His pen!s was torn off as he was dragged under a moving vehicle.

For years Mohammed, from Edinburgh, Scotland, didn’t have a full member but in 2012 doctors created one for him and in 2016 he lost his v!rg!n!ty to Charlotte, who has stood as an MP for improved se×ual rights, particularly focusing on the needs of disabled people.

Charlotte and Mohammed stayed in a hotel in Central London and before having se×, made full use of the spa facilities close to Charlotte's flat

It was partly as a result of her political aspirations that Mohammed – having discovered her online – approached her.

He emailed her, suggesting they meet and she was flattered.

Charlotte said: “He’d been inundated with fan mail. So for him to contact me and want to have se× with me… I couldn’t believe it.”

Charlotte and Mohammed chatted via email and phone, before meeting in spring 2016 and doing the deed.

The type of op Mohammed had is called a phalloplasty. It was carried out at University College Hospital in London, where surgeons attach a bi0nic pen!s on average once a month. It's the same place where Andrew Wardle had his pen!s fitted earlier this year. Andrew's surgeon Mr David Ralph said: “The satisfaction rate is 95 per cent. If you start with practically nothing, satisfaction is likely to be good. "The original erogenous zones are incorporated into the phalloplasty to give erogenous sensations.”

Charlotte, who now has a partner of more than two years, Colin Chapman, 49, who is happy with her relations with Mohammed, explained: “He came via train from Scotland, arriving in Canary Wharf in central London.

“We spent the day together. I was living at London’s Docklands at the time. I had a gym and swimming pool at my place. We had a nice relaxing afternoon.

“We then got a train into central London and we got changed in the hotel room and we had a nice meal at the Indian restaurant in the hotel.”

After the meal, the couple enjoyed Champagne before heading upstairs. “Then we got to it,” she laughed.

She undressed fully but Mohammed remained fully clothed from the waist up.

Charlotte was pleased when she took off his trousers – because doctors had created a member which measured five-and-a-half inches while fl@ccid and eight inches while erec7 “with excellent girth”.

She said: “It was a work of art. The doctors had taken the skin from one of his arms and made a tube-like shape. It had an opening that he could still ur!nate and ejacu1@te from.

“They created a scar line to look like the tip. It was a piece of artwork. It didn’t look like a normal pen!s but you knew it was a willy. It looked like a designer one.

“I can’t say it looked better than a willy because all willies are very different, but the surgeon that created the look of this pen!s did a very good job.”

“He was really, really attentive. I was actually very impressed with how $en$ual he was. He was a great lover.”

Charlotte said his “erogenous zone was the base of his willy,” adding “so I focused on that. But after a while I pressed the button and he got erec7”

She explained how his erec7ion worked. “You held the button and it vibrated… it was incredible. He had two silo bags located internally – where the ovaries would be on a female.

“When you held down the button liquid in the bags would release into his pen!s and within about 30 seconds it would harden. It was very impressive – and very stiff.”

Amazingly the couple made love for two hours before Mohammed ej@cu1a7ed, which occurred as normal.

“I was expecting a disco ball and sound system,” she laughed. “Then you pressed the button again and he deflated.

“He will never need Vi@gr@. At 90 he will still be rock hard. It didn’t squeak or make any noises… it was brilliant. An incredible bit of kit… it didn’t even have any veins on it”

Charlotte used a c0nd0m for the encounter, which occurred only once.

But afterwards she says: "We had a cuddle and a ki$$, I went to the toilet and we went to sleep.”

“But he was great,” she smiled. “When you hear the word bionic you think turbo cop but actually he was a great, sensual lover. It was slow, sensual and erotic. It was beautiful.

“I hope he’s had a whale of a time since me.”

Re: I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by Alejoc(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
shocked
Re: I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
No pics?
Re: I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by daviesblaze(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
WHERE IS THE PINSHURE? GIVE US PINSHURE OF THE PP grin grin grin
Re: I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by GusDino: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: I Took His V!rg!n!ty, It Didn't Squeak And He Lasted For Two Hours by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
GusDino:

ur papa!!!!gringrin

hunger kill u there!!!gringrin
Primitive bloggergringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship - What Should I Do ? / Finally! Complete Sex Solutions Guide-how To Become A Sex Pro Now / Lady Calls Out One Of The Guys That Gang Raped Her 17 Years Ago As He Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.