Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? (23358 Views)

Exchange Rate: NERC To Increase Price Of Prepaid Meters / Consumers Kick As FG Raises Prices Of Prepaid Meters / NIN Applicants Stranded Over Non-Availability Of Resources At NIMC Ogun (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by Ishilove: 12:22am On May 16, 2018
oyb:

what do you have in your house?

are you sure no one is stealing energy from you?
The meter is demonically possessed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by XaintJoel20: 12:29am On May 16, 2018
Josh44s:

Guy you have no idea how frustrating it is to load meter 4K every one and half week. The thing dey read like seconds in engine clock.

Boss I understand. You know Nigeria. The authority may think you are not sincere and no matter what it will cost the exchange of some currency before you would be off the hook. I wish you the very best.

Honestly I understand.
Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by Josh44s(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:

Boss I understand. You know Nigeria. The authority may think you are not sincere and no matter what it will cost the exchange of some currency before you would be off the hook. I wish you the very best.

Honestly I understand.

Thanks Jare. Good night and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by futurism: 7:22am On May 17, 2018
Josh44s:

Guy you have no idea how frustrating it is to load meter 4K every one and half week. The thing dey read like seconds in engine clock.
you meter is bad. I think you should change it or could it be that they intentionally manipulated it to act that way? Either way, you should get another one and this time, do a test before paying them...
Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by Coldfeets: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Please how can i get a 3-phase prepaid meter?

I don't just like this single phase one that these people have installed for me.
Re: What Is The Reason For Non-Availability Of Prepaid Meter? by otokx(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Coldfeets:
Please how can i get a 3-phase prepaid meter?

I don't just like this single phase one that these people have installed for me.

Same here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / Akeredolu Clears Air On Arrest Of Kuje Prison Escapee, Idris Ojo / Okonjo Iweala’s Village Groans After 7 Years Without Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.