Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice (822 Views)

A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by Offpoint: 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
Dear mom, today's mothers'Day and it's been a year and 5 months we last had a "Mother and Son" conversation, because wind of life has blown us to far apart PHYSICALLY. the struggles to earn a living has done a lot of damages to us PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. Mom! last time we spoke you called me by my birth name "Uyo-baba" [translated to be "little-Dad"] "Uyo-baba my son... never forsake the way of the Lord, the church should be your 2nd home...and lastly stay out of trouble". Mom! honestly I'm trying all I can with all my might to keep those words cuz no matter how old one grows he can't never outgrown mothers' advice. Mom! it's mothers'Day today, but I celebrate you everyday cuz you deserve every bit of it. Mom! you're the strongest woman I've ever known, cuz raising a child of my nature can be the hardest job to do, but you did. by nature a woman is supposed to rely on her husband, but mom: you've never done that for once. you took both the responsibilities of a father and that of mother and had never complained about it. I sincerely apologize on behalf of dad for never being there for you, I apologize for all the punches he threw at you, I apologize for all the verbal abuses. it sometimes hurts me so badly when I thought about you're still out there struggling when you're supposed to take a break from all the hassle and hustle of life. I'm not a woman mom, but I need your kind of strength and courage. it's been long I heard your voice... singing your favorite song "I must Tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus, I cannot bear this my burdens alone..." those are your words of encouragement in times of storm.
You may not be the wisest mom, but you've given me the best advice any wise man could had given me.
You're not the richest mom, but you've given me the best of your gifts,
You're not the most educated mom, but you've inculcate the best of knowledge any professor could give...
You might not be best of all the above, but one thing I know for sure... you're the best mom.
you're the father I never had, a wife who'll never divorce me, a girlfriend who'll never leave, a friend who'll never betray me, a preacher who'll never condemn me, a teacher who's never tired of correcting my mistakes, a doctor who'll never give up on me and a comforter who'll never abandon me. it's kind of culturally weird for an African Child to tell his mom "I love you mom" verbally...but actionly you know I do, I can't never repay you back and All I have to say is THANK YOU MOM, i can never repay all the sacrifices you've made. I'm not a writer mom! but I wrote this just to show you how much I adore you. Thank you my superwoman.

Lalasticlala please this is the only favor I'm asking you on Nairaland, help me move this to the whole universe... thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
oga why you calling lala to help you show the universe? undecided

or is the "universe" ur mom? undecided

go print this shît and go show ur "mom"

it's ur "heart felt letter" to your mom afterall..........................she should be the one to see this not the universe undecided p

ITS COOL BTW...........the write up i mean (even though i didnt read it) undecided
Re: My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by Offpoint: 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
oga why you calling lala to help you show the universe? undecided

or is the "universe" ur mom? undecided

go print this shît and go show ur "mom"

it's ur "heart felt letter" to your mom afterall..........................she should be the one to see this not the universe undecided p

ITS COOL BTW...........the write up i mean (even though i didnt read it) undecided
God please why you allow Mumu person to be the first to comment on my most important threat now? GOD why? grin

no hard feelings bro

1 Like

Re: My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

God please why you allow Mumu person to be the first to comment on my most important [color=]threat[/color] now? GOD why? grin

no hard feelings bro

i see!!
Re: My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

God please why you allow Mumu person to be the first to comment on my most important threat now? GOD why? grin

no hard feelings bro

i see!!
Re: My Heartfelt Letter To My Mom For Her Sacrifice by mumumugu(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:
Dear mom, today's mothers'Day and it's been a year and 5 months we last had a "Mother and Son" conversation, because wind of life has blown us to far apart PHYSICALLY. the struggles to earn a living has done a lot of damages to us PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. Mom! last time we spoke you called me by my birth name "Uyo-baba" [translated to be "little-Dad"] "Uyo-baba my son... never forsake the way of the Lord, the church should be your 2nd home...and lastly stay out of trouble". Mom! honestly I'm trying all I can with all my might to keep those words cuz no matter how old one grows he can't never outgrown mothers' advice. Mom! it's mothers'Day today, but I celebrate you everyday cuz you deserve every bit of it. Mom! you're the strongest woman I've ever known, cuz raising a child of my nature can be the hardest job to do, but you did. by nature a woman is supposed to rely on her husband, but mom: you've never done that for once. you took both the responsibilities of a father and that of mother and had never complained about it. I sincerely apologize on behalf of dad for never being there for you, I apologize for all the punches he threw at you, I apologize for all the verbal abuses. it sometimes hurts me so badly when I thought about you're still out there struggling when you're supposed to take a break from all the hassle and hustle of life. I'm not a woman mom, but I need your kind of strength and courage. it's been long I heard your voice... singing your favorite song "I must Tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus, I cannot bear this my burdens alone..." those are your words of encouragement in times of storm.
You may not be the wisest mom, but you've given me the best advice any wise man could had given me.
You're not the richest mom, but you've given me the best of your gifts,
You're not the most educated mom, but you've inculcate the best of knowledge any professor could give...
You might not be best of all the above, but one thing I know for sure... you're the best mom.
you're the father I never had, a wife who'll never divorce me, a girlfriend who'll never leave, a friend who'll never betray me, a preacher who'll never condemn me, a teacher who's never tired of correcting my mistakes, a doctor who'll never give up on me and a comforter who'll never abandon me. it's kind of culturally weird for an African Child to tell his mom "I love you mom" verbally...but actionly you know I do, I can't never repay you back and All I have to say is THANK YOU MOM, i can never repay all the sacrifices you've made. I'm not a writer mom! but I wrote this just to show you how much I adore you. Thank you my superwoman.

Lalasticlala please this is the only favor I'm asking you on Nairaland, help me move this to the whole universe... thanks.

she dey nauraland?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Man Seen Bathing Unclad In Broad Daylight (photos) / Thank You Nairaland For The Birthday Message!! / Lovely Wedding Photos Of Deaf And Dumb Couple In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.