Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby (1023 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Pricelessfina(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2019
Dear future husband;

I don’t know what you look like but I’d like to imagine that you are a tall, handsome dude with beards to die for.

Ermmm…okay, I am really blushing and grinning real hard at the thought of us spending the rest of our lives together. I know it may not sound logical but you have been on my mind lately. When I think about my future with you, my stomach fills with all the good types of butterflies. I really can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you but before we walk down the aisle, here are a few things I want you to know.

I want you to know that I am happy right now – as an adventurous 22-year-old lady who is currently serving her father’s land while slowly doing everything she can to chase her dreams as a filmmaker. Well, right now I wouldn’t say that I totally love my job because that’s not where I want to be but I love the crazy friends I have and I love my family.

Baby, when we do meet someday, I want you to understand how ambitious I am; how dear my dreams are to me and how I wouldn’t easily give up on them. I know I am gifted and I know it will be totally unfair to just sit with arms folded. Ermm…I am not sure God will be happy with me on the last day if I decide to let his gifts go to waste. So, right now, I am doing all I can to harness these gifts and put my creativity into good use. But that doesn’t mean I will neglect our family. Nah. Everything in life is all about balance. So in as much as I am purpose-driven, our family will also be my priority. With that said, I hope you don’t wake up one day and ask me to give up my job. That will be the biggest joke ever.

I want you to know that I am not a trophy. Nah, I wasn’t raised to just sit and look pretty on anybody’s shelf. I want to have intellectual conversations with you. I want to help you chase your dreams. I want to be your partner, your teammate and not your prize. It is called life partner for a reason. We may complement each other in some aspects, but are equal in every right. We shall both be equal human beings, parents and partners in crime. We are in this together, baby. We will take important decisions together and share as many responsibilities as we can.

Baby, in as much as you will definitely be my soul mate; I hope you will be my libido-mate too. I enjoy sex. Nah, scratch that, I enjoy crazy lovemaking. I love cuddling a lot. I love pre-intimacy.

Click to continue reading

http://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/2019/07/24/heartfelt-letter-future-husband-big-baby/
Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Nice write up.
Keep it up dear.

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Ehn-ehn....?

Interesting piece, anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by iLegendd(m): 4:51am On Jul 25, 2019
I'm lazy today, so I didn't read, but keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Kingpee2(m): 5:29am On Jul 25, 2019
A white man once said if you want to hide anything from a black man write it in a book because they won’t read al the pages ,it’s true though,nice write up.

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Skmoda360(m): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2019
You try ehn, una dog... wink

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by gideonvalor98(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Nice one. I for like be your hubby o but I no get beards shocked

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by AKAyomide(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2019
To be frank, I haven't read any interested pieces of words like this for a long time. The writer and I shared the same believe about life!

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by fcdgrand(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2019
hmm nice write up but easy to audio but hard to video

1 Like

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Teejayphillip(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2019
AKAyomide:
To be frank, I haven't read any interested pieces of words like this for a long time. The writer and I shared the same believe about life!

U sure grin grin grin

Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Pricelessfina(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Thank you dear
Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Kingpee2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pricelessfina:
Thank you dear
I want to be your future husband o,I’m single and searching.
Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Nice epistle.
Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by Pricelessfina(f): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Lol, oya na shoot your shot well.
Re: A Heartfelt Letter To My Future Husband And Big Baby by colorsofrainbow: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2019
Pricelessfina:
Dear future husband;

I don’t know what you look like but I’d like to imagine that you are a tall, handsome dude with beards to die for.

Ermmm…okay, I am really blushing and grinning real hard at the thought of us spending the rest of our lives together. I know it may not sound logical but you have been on my mind lately. When I think about my future with you, my stomach fills with all the good types of butterflies. I really can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you but before we walk down the aisle, here are a few things I want you to know.

I want you to know that I am happy right now – as an adventurous 22-year-old lady who is currently serving her father’s land while slowly doing everything she can to chase her dreams as a filmmaker. Well, right now I wouldn’t say that I totally love my job because that’s not where I want to be
gate about to be widely opened for another potential olosho in the name of film maker/actress..nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Middle Belt people Are The Best / Groom Walks Out After Seeing His Bride Kiss Another Man On Their Wedding Day Vid / Matured Minds Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.