Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41906 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

Ok so you both come home tired after working the whole day and expect the woman to continue working in the kitchen while you bask in front of the tv watching football or something. Where is the fairness in all that? Where is the love for your wife? What happened to being teammates in the union of marriage? Dont you even consider her feelings that by the next day, she will be too exhausted to perform her optimal best at work? Men!
That is why i said i will resign or take a lesser job so i can cook for her to watch tv instead. Ah ah wetin bad i talk. Just that you dont expect me to be responsible for bills while cooking for her. Lol. Better still, i wont marry any woman that will put my stomach under uncertainly after i work to make money. After all no be only career women dey. This is the reason why many men end up marrying another wife after marrying career women.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2018
Fucktensei:
just look at this zooplankton, what about children who weren't trained properly by their parents?? How far? Are you one of them

Listen I’m not saying a two parent home child is a saint however more crimes are committed by people who didn’t have a father figure growing up. It takes two to make a child should also take two to raise one .

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 7:11pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Listen I’m not saying a two parent home child is a saint however more crimes are committed by people who didn’t have a father figure growing up. It takes two to make a child should also take two to raise one .
indeed it takes two irresponsible parents to raise up a criminal ..grin grin .. your comment gives me a huge comic relief

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
Fucktensei:
indeed it takes two irresponsible parents to raise up a criminal ..grin grin .. your comment gives me a huge comic relief

You need serious assistance. I recommend your closest babalawo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by UDUJ(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2018
KhadyM:

I'm sorry? I have no idea what you just said.

grin decimal 10:10 is the code word for our local love potion. Also called Kubnomi in my hood in Warri grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by UDUJ(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
decimal 10:10 cc UDUJ cheesy

grin cheesy men Lefu na to continue making the sign of the cross with serious prayers ignited with some casting and binding before I eat babes food from now on O grin

These girls are not smiling these days sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Fucktensei: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

My Parents need serious assistance. I recommend a closest babalawo.
Fixed grin cheesy

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by skolawale(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
She is overreacting..
There are some ladies that can't cook but that does not make them less of a woman and a bad wife..

Life is a teacher and we learn everyday..

Everything we do in this life and have perfected, is as a result of learning and that includes cooking..

The lady should understand him that some guys have this mentality of "cooking is for women" it's just a state of mind that do not interact with their character..
There is a different between a state of mind and character..

That being said why is the lady concern about food that much?

Is she getting married because of food?

This are the types of ladies that eats more than minimum wage on a first date..

I don Laugh ooo
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2018
UDUJ:

grin cheesy men Lefu na to continue making the sign of the cross with serious prayers ignited with some casting and binding before I eat babes food from now on O grin

These girls are not smiling these days sha cheesy
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by HARDDON: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Fortunately for you Topaz didn't write it to please you tongue.
So learn to mind your business cause you have no right to tell me how I should write to please you or make you see a sense in it.
It is my opinion so deal with it. cheesy

Draw a dagger if you must, don't douse it with Oral B advertizement. angry
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Mind your business I am not dreaming it is my reality not yours.

#BABY DADDY.
I wonder why you are so pained.

Lemme enta the reality wif u naw.
I wanna watch how it will turn out nani...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Bride price devalue ke.
The future is bright I am not going to Shiloh.
Inner peace is priceless.

I see...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Lemme enta the reality wif u naw.
I wanna watch how it will turn out nani...
No you are not qualified for that list cool

#BABY DADDY. cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

No you are not qualified for that list cool

#BABY DADDY. cheesy

Haba naw, y are u like diz....jus wanna see whr d film go end...dats all
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Haba naw, y are u like diz....jus wanna see whr d film go end...dats all
It's Topaz's life and reality. tongue

Inner peace is priceless. cool

#BABY DADDY. wink
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It's Topaz's life and reality. tongue

Inner peace is priceless. cool

#BABY DADDY. wink

Uhmmm!!!
I give up noe but not later...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:24am On May 15, 2018
Zi:
I'm not happy with all of you shouting "teach him how to cook", wait I'm going to be calling you out one after the other.
emeijeh - stop threatening women with marriage, you may be pushing them to badly raised boys.
ednut
lefulefu - if he had 10million fine! They can pay to get things done!
unknownsolja- are you Dangote? If you are not, stoop down to your levels and learn to cook. Learn to help around the house. When you become Dangote, you can employ domestic help!

From my own experience, not every man wants to learn.
I don't know if the girl is a feminist or not, but some boys (turned men by age) have wasted all opportunities for them to learn how to cook. They simply don't wanna learn because they believe someone is being raised to serve them. Sometimes, it's sheer laziness.

Mothers taught them, they didn't learn. Sisters taught them, they didn't learn. Life (esp at NYSC) taught them, they didn't learn. And you think the girlfriend has the magic wand? undecided

Wait lemme upload pictures.
Pic 1: I wanted us to be doing a weekly cooking contest, that way, I can encourage him to cook more. Forwia!
Pic 2: After dragging and dragging for weeks, this is the food he brought out from the contest. undecided
Pic 3: Would have been our chats, but lemme just keeps things private.

Read my post above, this is the 21st century, where men and women work 8 - 5.
I work full time, cooking (or at least showing interest and helping out) is a MUST!T!
did you school in ibadan
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by emeijeh(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Explain what you mean by ATM undecided

Are you for real? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:18am On May 15, 2018
emeijeh:

Are you for real? lipsrsealed
I know exactly what ATM means I only asked him what he meant using the word in that context and the guy went further to explain that it meant (at the moment)
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga lefu the babe no serious when menupause jam her,her brain go reset involuntarily...YES i love women who knows what they want but not someone who will compare with her brother's because they can cook and if she loves the guy she will teach him how to cook,likewise i can marry a girl like biacan who cannot cook and teach how to cook or get a chef to teach...
biacan no sabi cook?shocked.. Mikejj is this true?

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 2:51pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
Lefu it's because I made a confession on that food thread that's they're using it against me embarassed
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
Lefu it's because I made a confession on that food thread that's they're using it against me embarassed
not to worry..i will contact Amani make he start to dey teach u how to prepare those sweet togolese okro soup and akamucheesy.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 3:18pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
not to worry..i will contact Amani make he start to dey teach u how to prepare those sweet togolese okro soup and akamucheesy.
You're not serious cheesy cheesy that akamu that looks like vomit cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
You're not serious cheesy cheesy that akamu that looks like vomit cheesy
hahahacheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
lefulefu:
. em lefu she dey try but,,only say the soup no go plenty.she go pack the okro and pepper turn am to necklace and ear ring..
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by banre(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2018
this one na mumu news
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by vanhelsing1(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2018
BloggersNG:
A lady is causing mixed reactions after she shared a supposed chat she had with a man who wants to marry her, In the chat she asked him if he cooks, and he replied that he's a Man, and am just tryna see how i can wrap my hands on it, So cooking makes you less of a man? Is that it, You know Men needs to chill, and try pleasing women sometimes, And No, i am not stunch Feminist, but i Like ladies who know what they want. Anyway today is not about Ebiwali, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pretty-lady-dumps-man-who-wants-to.html

how does bn an engineer conect wat she is askin him..feelings of pride n stupid ego..
let him watch billionaires in d kitchen toasting bread or garnishing something instead of talking like soap entered his head..lol
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 7:22pm On May 15, 2018
mikejj:
. em lefu she dey try but,,only say the soup no go plenty.she go pack the okro and pepper turn am to necklace and ear ring..
You're a clown cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
You're a clown cheesy cheesy
. grin cheesy that was what u said the day i bought new toothbrush for you on our first date.kikiki
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2018
mikejj:
. grin cheesy that was what u said the day i bought new toothbrush for you on our first date.kikiki
So you want all this people to laugh at me embarassed
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2018
biacan:
So you want all this people to laugh at me embarassed
. why would they do that...don't worry i have subscribed for enough thunder.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by biacan(f): 9:46pm On May 15, 2018
mikejj:
. why would they do that...don't worry i have subscribed for enough thunder.
I trust you wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.