Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport (41883 Views)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / The Difference Between A Prostitute, Slayqueen & Golddigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by officialwdhtv: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
British millionaire accuses Nigerian lady of been a gold digger and marrying him to get a british passport on reality show "Judge Will".

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJA00RJcifc

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Ashez: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Women strong shaa
But God pass Dem, it's very clear that he used the man.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Offpointng: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Have the immigration cancel the passport on the case of arranged marriage, false pretence and fraud. ensuring they send that Iyamiri lady back to where she ought to belong sad

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Melagros(m): 3:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Before nko? You no know say the Hustle is real in Nigeria? grin grin grin

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Zonefree(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Something wey both man and woman dey do on code, E reach Nigerian girl turn, she go cast am. undecided

This Nigeria F gender no fit sustain update. Tufiakwa! embarassed

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by SmartPolician: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
The man is right. He helped the lady get her British citizenship. However, that man should be honest. If he was a full-fledged man, would he have dated a lady who had his current height? What goes around comes around.

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by FuckingMachine: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2023
We have many of her types that can do worse on this forum like dominique.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Jennyclay(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Someone should come and take me to UK biko!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2023
Okay, YouKay people, can you let us rest?!

Can you?

Everyday one relationship drama or the other. Ahan. Ati dudu ati pupa yin, same thing. undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Amuluonyenaego: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ht
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Ballzproblemm: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nigeria girls always looking at any slightest opportunity to display their rotten behavior.

just look at the ugly pig,why should I settle for disloyal Nigeria girls when I can get a cute Latina.

he did himself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Godjone(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
Look at what Nigerians have been reduced to. Any where we go the perception of the people about us is not always nice. Nigerians are viewed as crooks, thieves, money rituals and fraudsters.

No thanks to the type of leadership the country produced. A shame of a country

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Amuluonyenaego: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
OSIM?
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by GoodRocks: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Damn!

This is terrible. Nigeria girls keeps disgracing and embarrassing this country. The other day it was one liability in the UK who was angry because the white man ordered for the bills to be shared, now again it's another parasite embarrassing her family thinking she can use the UK man to cash out.

I see her getting lock up and deported back to the shithole she came from.

This I have seen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by eepeepook: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
They become wise eventually. The ones who marry oloshos later resent the women. The ones who were tricked into making babies, the same. Some stick with the women while others relocate to their Caucasian spouses — black women were only a curiosity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
British millionaire accuses Nigerian lady of been a gold digger and marrying him to get a british passport on reality show "Judge Will".

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJA00RJcifc
Daddy freeze warned una, VeryDarkblackman gave u update, Isreal DMW gave u Food for THOUGHT.
Most of these girls Suppose go For BRAIN SURGERY fess bfr BBL surgery most of dem have low IQ upstairs & nothing to offer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Kobicove(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
Marrying foreigners for the sole purpose of acquiring citizenship is not a new thing? undecided

The long and short of this incident is that they were both using each other

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Lannyjoe4u: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Gbaa
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by omooba969(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
The man needs a tutorial on where to look for love...I mean genuine love.

Naija women no dey try I swear, they can date a lizard if it has money. cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Kobicove(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
We have many of her types that can do worse on this forum like dominique.

What's the quarrel between you and Dominique?

Did she steal your destiny? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by NOwazobia: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Before nkor.

Same thing the men are complaining of in her home country.

It is a genetic issue.

4 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Available9: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Acting.. show promoting

5 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by dalaman: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
These ones don mad abeg.
Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Omoawoke: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
See as her mouth sharp, looking like a lion ready to devour. Before you marry them, they all look harmless like a cat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Beuberry(f): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
This midget. Na skit dem dey do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Adolfnigeria: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Only two years she don dey do accent.

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Didn't he married her to knack African babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by GboyegaD(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Both of them will be alright las las.

3 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Sucre6: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
Something wey both man and woman dey do on code, E reach Nigerian girl turn, she go cast am. undecided

This Nigeria F gender no fit sustain update. Tufiakwa! embarassed

Nah today u know say those ones no get sense ?

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by yahoodetector: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
I know it's definitely those people from the Wild West.

The UK authorities have discovered their scam after their flooding of UK from Nigeria and have put alot of visa restrictions on them.

Now they have started switching to Canada to go and start their criminalistic way of life.

8 Likes

Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by Boyooosa(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
Clueless Gold digger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.