Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate (783 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by johnnyvid(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2018
Who is Fayemi?
The People of EKiti are behind me, Fayose and the PDP - Prof Olusola Deputy Governor EKiti State and PDP flagbearer in the Upcoming July Election. saying that I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him.

SUNDAY POLITICS
CHANNELSTV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3oA1cT4kAk

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by tuniski: 9:38am On May 14, 2018
Fayemi/apc will be thrashed even if buhari relocates to Ado ekiti!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by ajeleseujn(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2018
Lol.
Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by liloelawwal(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2018
So

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by Omeokachie: 9:46am On May 14, 2018
Eleka lo le se

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by johnnyvid(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2018
tuniski:
Fayemi/apc will be thrashed even if buhari relocates to Ado ekiti!
yes soooooo. professor Olusola eleka and governor ayodele Fayose pay a visit to nysc camp in ikere ekiti.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by sarrki(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2018
Am not in Ekiti

Seriously I doubt if fayemi will win

The truth is either you argue for or against

Fayose is loved in Ekiti

The people of Ekiti (majority of voters) loves the way he governs them ABC

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by Icloud22: 9:52am On May 14, 2018
These will be the best investment you ever venture into.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, semi-illiterates and so on can do it.
Check the banner below for website address and whatsapp number

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On May 14, 2018
Fayose cannot even save his ass.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by Jesusloveyou: 9:56am On May 14, 2018
sarrki:
Am not in Ekiti

Fayose is loved in Ekiti

that means rigging did not take place in 2014? The audio tape was a faux.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by sarrki(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
that means rigging did not take place in 2014? The audio tape was a faux.

You can only rig where you are popular

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by johnnyvid(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2018
sarrki:
Am not in Ekiti

Fayose is loved in Ekiti

don't be surprised at all. professor Olusola eleka will surely win massively and convincely in the upcoming governorship election on July 14. it's very certain that he will win. he's the next governor already. campaign will soon start . go and listen to Ologundudu tape and hear the amount of money fayemi embezzled in the last tenure in 2014.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by johnnyvid(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2018
sarrki:

You can only rig where you are popular
so definitely rigging will be resisted by the good people of ekiti state on July 14. governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Political Father And I Am Proud Of Him – Olusola, Ekiti PDP Candidate by yarimo(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
And ekiti state people will be proud to votes against you in the coming governorship election. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

INEC To End Election Tribunals In Nigeria / 2019: Win Or Lose Primary, I’ll Be Loyal To PDP – Atiku / Igbo Group Condemns Arrest Of Abaribe, Demands Immediate Release.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.