Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her (1383 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her by Wobey: 11:33am On May 14, 2018
A secondary school teacher has revealed to Nigerians how exposed some students are these days, as one of them has requested her to be his girlfriend.
‎A Facebook user identified as Chioma U. Jane‎, who is a teacher, has taken to a popular group, "Igboist", on the social networking platform to post the screenshot of a love letter her student wrote to her.

She posted the letter and wrote; "Umunnem just negodi what I saw on my table yesterday. Umuazi kita don't have respect bikonu. My teaching practice story."

Read the love letter in full below

SEE HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE $EX ACCORDING TO YOUR AGE (CHART)

Re: Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her by northvietnam(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2018
And that is a Real MAN out there...

boy u Deserve a bottle of Don pree...

no fear, no shaking, he just said it as it is...

modified...

Nigga is Dreaming big Honestly... and i love him for that.

1) he wants to date that Fine teacher way older than him..

2) he is a small boy tho but he knows he's gonna make it big 2Moro...

If the first lady of france rejected that little boy she was teaching those year, Will she be first lady today...
Re: Photos!! Nigerian Lady Shares The Love Letter Her Student Wrote To Her by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2018
Lol pincode .. She’s beautiful tho

(1) (Reply)

Suicide: See Shocking Reasons Rich Lady Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (photos+video) / Nigerian Feminist Nkechi Bianze To Start A Hook-up Website / Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.