Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) (1385 Views)

My Love Letter To Jude / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by nairafame(m): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Corper Jide receives a love letter from his student Amina.

See the letter below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/student-write-love-letter-to-corper.html

Re: Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2018
Yes we read the letter on the front page yesterday. No need covering the name, the name is Abubakar Aisha.

Sorry you came late.
Re: Student Write Love Letter To A Corper (photo) by Phenotech(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2018
iAudio:
Yes we read the letter on the front page yesterday. No need covering the name, the name is Abubakar Aisha.

Sorry you came late.

ah ah ah! Guy, you got no chill this early morning. I was suprise as well, I thought it was another student and corper till I enter the thread and met dissapointment.

(1) (Reply)

It Wasn't Rape And Nobody Took Advantage Of You. / Am I Over Thinking This? / What Will You Do With One Trillion Dollar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.